• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So considering all the MUs I play with Pikachu and ICs, I have deducted that I am an ICs main. Roller, the transformation is complete.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So considering all the MUs I play with Pikachu and ICs, I have deducted that I am an ICs main. Roller, the transformation is complete.
It's really obvious how much of a better character ICs are than Pikachu when watching you play both of them lol. Like..you do so much better with IC's even though you've mastered pikachu >_>.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah, especially with the *** ruleset I really think IC's are on par with MK. It's really hard to play them to that potential, but the fact the they have more options in every engagement than pretty much any character gives them the tools to do anything in any match-up really.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
True that. Unfortunately, Pikachu's hardest MUs are becoming the most common (Olimar, ICs)
Free "I don't main ICs" "But I actually do" "The ICs Pika MU is even" "ICs are one of Pikas hardest MUs" ESAM

DeLux

Hard to play but not hard for character >_>
So many dualities, you're like a batman villain lol

I believe in ESAM

Edit: OH DEAR GOD THAT'S WHY YOU LOST TO NAIRO LOL
It has to be like the movie.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Delux, just don't take the game as seroius. If you play the game to enjoy it, you won't get nervous. The only time at SKTAR I was nervous was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nInvaKa7PrY#t=14m33s just because I knew that if I got the read he was dead. Other than that, I wasn't nervous at all. People told me "calm down" and I would literally tell them "I'm calm." Whenever somebody did something good against me, I would go "good ****." If you play the game to play it and realize that whatever happens happens, you will have a lot less stress.

DeLux

Delux, just don't take the game as seroius. If you play the game to enjoy it, you won't get nervous. The only time at SKTAR I was nervous was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nInvaKa7PrY#t=14m33s just because I knew that if I got the read he was dead. Other than that, I wasn't nervous at all. People told me "calm down" and I would literally tell them "I'm calm." Whenever somebody did something good against me, I would go "good ****." If you play the game to play it and realize that whatever happens happens, you will have a lot less stress.
Exactly what I'm doing actually lol

I was talking to Vinnie about it last night and I'll mention to you as well that I do have some envy over your guys' ability. Not so much because you guys are better than me, but more so that my constant always wanting me to know why things worked ended up leaving me in this perpetual cycle of fear. I think in a lot of videos I've critiqued of you guys I have said word for word, "If that happened to me, I would have fallen apart and lost after that," but it always seems like there's nothing you guys can't come back from. That clutch factor is what appealed to me for ICs, and it's frustrating to me that I can never have it. In order to compete at any level, I had to redefine how I competed and how I viewed competition in the first place.

on that read scenario: Next time just turn and look at his controller in that situation lol Or if you don't believe in that kinda stuff: SND > PShield Drop > N Ice Shot > Grab read or 2 Dash Blizzard > Shield > grab read to force something.

| Big D |

Smash Master
It's like that one where you walk in one direction and do a dash in the other direction and nana dashes and popo walks.

If you shield then you can make nana do an ice block right after.

Roller

Smash Legend
Should I just let you know what I'll be doing each night, so you can put it on your calender for the following year? Might streamline the process a bit.

I can put in footnotes for how I'm wearing my facial hair as well, if you'd like to continue to follow my lead on that front as well.

Congrats on your future weight loss btw!

Also. I want my money, *****. :angryblackperson:

Alsoalso. Sorry to hear about your cat. =[

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
This sucks. Saturday a tourney is coming up

My controller is having problems by not allowing me to dash to the right sometimes.

I need to get a reliable new controller :/. I was thinking bout getting this white controller from play-asia for $32. Don't think it will come in time. Looks like I have to do F>B cg on every one lol.

DeLux

If you really need a controller ASAP, you could get a tri wing, a high wattage soldering iron, and another control stick from a nunchuck or somethign like that and replace it manually.

Top Bottom