• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

williamtherocker

Smash Rookie
Were you from another brawl forum or something? SWF wasn't my first brawl place.
No this is my first forum. I had to learn to chain grab on my own until I found this. I did watch videos and read guides though. It's also kind of hard to desynch with a wii remote and keep them desynched with wii remote though. Also to Teh Future, I can't charge Usmash but I can charge Fsmash 100% all the time. And another note, I never changed the wii remote settings. :O

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Yea, I either fully buffered or went very slow, and it seemed to work okay. I've been playing on an HD to practice lately, so that helped.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I honestly believe if I hadn't gotten to the venue so late and had time to warm up and wasn't entirely exhausted, I'd have won my match in winner's that I lost, and thus placed MUCH higher.

Yes, these are johns.

No, I don't care.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I honestly believe if I hadn't gotten to the venue so late and had time to warm up and wasn't entirely exhausted, I'd have won my match in winner's that I lost, and thus placed MUCH higher.

Yes, these are johns.

No, I don't care.
neither do we.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Eh, that kinda sucks about the TV's. I dunno if it's true or not, but that makes it sound like breaking out of grabs will be much easier

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I didn't drop any grabs save one, and didn't get mashed on above 10, but I agree the lag hurts us.
You dropped three in our second match alone, not sure about the first though. Still, good **** for doing what you had to do to take the set.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Eh, that kinda sucks about the TV's. I dunno if it's true or not, but that makes it sound like breaking out of grabs will be much easier
It's really not an amazingly huge issue but it can be a minor issue for some characters. I think there's less than 5ms of lag though.

Nicole

Smash Champion
hey f@gs, just wanted to say...

cheese is ****ing terrible. doesnt even talk to me at the tournament AND fails his chaingrab even more than he fails at getting laid. had to whip out a character who's even more homo than he is to beat a PEACH. he's lucky his ****ty mk didn't have to face me, i would have ralalalalalalaped his b button "skillz".

future would and does (incorrect grammatical tense omgwtfbbq) destroy all of you at not dropping grabs. ESPECIALLY YOU PRAWN.

i would troll lain, but he's probably lying drunk in a gutter somewhere lolololololol.

omg lag gay climbers can't grab johnsjohnsweshouldplacehigherjohns boohoohoo :crying::crying::crying: u all fat 12 year old gurlz that ran out of cakez :crying::crying:

GOOD DAY.

williamtherocker

Smash Rookie

cheese is ****ing terrible. doesnt even talk to me at the tournament AND fails his chaingrab even more than he fails at getting laid. had to whip out a character who's even more homo than he is to beat a PEACH. he's lucky his ****ty mk didn't have to face me, i would have ralalalalalalaped his b button "skillz".

future would and does (incorrect grammatical tense omgwtfbbq) destroy all of you at not dropping grabs. ESPECIALLY YOU PRAWN.

i would troll lain, but he's probably lying drunk in a gutter somewhere lolololololol.

omg lag gay climbers can't grab johnsjohnsweshouldplacehigherjohns boohoohoo :crying::crying::crying: u all fat 12 year old gurlz that ran out of cakez :crying::crying:

GOOD DAY.
Your grammar sucks. Good Day sir.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I love you so much right now :) haha made my day. Nicole +1

first off, she's trolling us. 2nd. don't think you're hot stuff and know what you're talking about. you're new here. so act like it.

3rd. she's a girl.
4th. she is better than you'll ever be

5th... prepare to get trolled by her.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I won't let that happen again though Cheese. Don't think that was anywhere near my best. I'm streaky so you never know what you'll get when you play me. ;)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
whatisthisidonteven--

Hey Reddoggu, guess who ICs latest Smash Researcher is? :D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmao Nicole. Get those garbage IC's.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

GOOD DAY.
i love this woman. how can you win so much?

Teh Future

Smash Master
textures are dumb and most often distraction and even when they are not some people complain....

I just RAAAAAAAAPED a lvl 8 cpu though.

go me

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
did you see my textures? no way those can be called "distracting".

i personally find it more distracting when the climbers look the same. :p

Teh Future

Smash Master
I hate white climbers.....

I also played a set once where I had a texture hack where they looked the same and I ended up dieing because I mistaked popo for nana. gg

yours are pretty kool though.

but Ijust keep away from them in general.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I hate white climbers.....

I also played a set once where I had a texture hack where they looked the same and I ended up dieing because I mistaked popo for nana. gg
same. i was playing on a friend's wii and chose the standard climber texture. in-game both looked the same. it really confused me. i wound up getting confused which climber i was and tried fastfalling to save myself....

also, lvl 9 MKs make me rage.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
not lvl 9s, just lvl 9 MKs. the way the cpu works is that it reads your input and then reacts instantly to counter it. you can't condition them, you can't mindgame them, and since its MK, this makes it annoying to try and punish them. plus the cpu hit me out of my recovery squall with a fair, causing nana (who was still somehow in free fall -_-) to move away from the stage, back towards my new trajectory, and die. the rest of the stock was me trying desperately to get back to the stage. ending with a fastfall nair stage spike right as i was about to up b grab the ledge.

this was just one stock of many that make me rage.

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
Those are really cool textures frozen. Especially the plaid ones. I would definitely use those.

But on the other note, I like the same colored IC's. Especially the blue ones. I see people reacting a bit slower trying to figure out which climber I am. Kinda funny.

But yeah, brawl minus dubs. Ridiculous, but also ridiculously fun. I teamed with catnip against meep(snake) and tc1 a week or so back and I played some last weekend. Fun stuff. Pikachu and Luigi are too legit.

Top Bottom