• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Haha. I'm 17239012038% trying to go. I'm pretty sure I have a good shot of going. But my parents are jerks

Teh Future

Smash Master
I can't wait for the new harry potter game lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

its a shooter...........................

no rly LOLLL

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
They're gonna ride in on raptors. They don't want you to know that they're secretly breeding and training them underground.

Also good luck guys.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cheese just lost to Lie(Falco).

Time to go find that post where cheese says ics falco are 100-0.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Poor cheese. Id like the think lie has that match up down, perhaps playing with meep some. However its still a falco vs Ice climbers.

Than again that mu is very annoying. But than again cheese should be better than that. Im sure he'll come into detail about it when he gets back. Any news on how meep is doing

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't think meep is there.

Falco is hard if you don't have experience in the match-up on things like how to stop his CG. He can **** nana pretty quick if you're not careful at low %'s. I took it upon myself to get a lot of falco experience in MM's/seriouslys because no one ever plays falco against me in tournament and even though our character wins it's not likely you will beat a player better than you if you don't understand the match-up or have experience in it.

B0NK

Smash Lord
So he lost to Lie's Falco.....I wish he would used Falco on me last saturday T_T

EM KAY all day

But who knows, Lie might have got a lot better at the match-up in a week. I wouldn't be surprise if after having to use MK on me and losing to meep in tourney would make him really try to learn the match-up.

Or Cheese doesn't know the match-up as well as he thinks =/

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Who knows. and i heard meep is there. Hes and some of md/va is rooming with people from my region.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Dedede first round against Ike/mk dunno second third round was against olimar so he prob went ICs for that at least but I dunno tbh

Smoom77

Smash Master
My friends are telling me to pick up D3. D3 is good for Snake, Lucario (one of my hardests matchups).

Teh Future

Smash Master
he is good only if you can play ics vs mk, a lot of people have trouble doing that it seems so it wouldn't really work for them imo

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Meep lost to Richbrown.

>_< stop losing to olimar players ics lol.

Top Bottom