• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Teh Future

Smash Master
insomnia ftw...........

I think ED is funny lol.

Cheese

Cheese is a **** who does not care about the people or what they have to say, does what he wants, and only talks to "hot allisbrawl girls"(because he wants what he can't get) or high-ranking players. Cheese has had criminal record for sexual battery, has anger issues, johns 24/7, doesn't talk to people, gives 283% more infractions/bans than the average moderator, and is second in command. He sets a horrible example, and the only reason he is even an admin is because everyone is because he's higher than anyone except Neal, and Neal needs him to blow him every night. This douchebag even abused his admin powers to get out of losing a match on the wifi ladder, lol. He also likes to delete site blogs linking to this article to keep people from knowing the truth.

^^^LOL

Teh Future

Smash Master
>_>

in other news, I just finished my last day of skewl.

so i probably wont care about how I do at the showdown, but after that yell at me until I start winning things na mean?

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
>_>

in other news, I just finished my last day of skewl.

so i probably wont care about how I do at the showdown, but after that yell at me until I start winning things na mean?
Lucky you, my last day is June 21st. <_< Why the feck does it have to be a Monday? =_=

r3d d09

Smash Master
GK da bess, you can win a thread now even if you never won it.

all the mods be mad, hylian is mad, crimson king he mad, but yaz and ciz aint but erybody mad.

I couldn''t stop laughing when i saw this on facebook xD.

r3d d09

Smash Master
So . I lost to a yoshi. Would have taken third because I would have beat the guy after him. But

it's because he took me to rainbow cruise. I thought to myself. I have never played ics on there. So I said. I'm doing this strictly for learning the stage.

Long story short. Got him to 160 and I was at 120. Who ever landed the next move won. He beat me to it. Oh well :)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
So . I lost to a yoshi. Would have taken third because I would have beat the guy after him. But

it's because he took me to rainbow cruise. I thought to myself. I have never played ics on there. So I said. I'm doing this strictly for learning the stage.

Long story short. Got him to 160 and I was at 120. Who ever landed the next move won. He beat me to it. Oh well :)
what stage did you ban?

r3d d09

Smash Master
banned norfar or brinstar can't remember, since it was a small tourney, payout was only first and second.

uh. IDK. i only did it as a learning experience, if i was trying to win the set. I'd have gone peach or mk.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
In a dash dance desynch, as soon as popo slides, nana can do an move. He jumps right after he inputs that move.

I wish I saw more vids on swordgard, I like his style. :D

Smoom77

Smash Master
Swordgard... <3 . Ally is a really smart Snake and I liked how many grabs you got, lol. He couldn't mash out of my hobble when I did it to him. :]

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
In a dash dance desynch, as soon as popo slides, nana can do an move. He jumps right after he inputs that move.

I wish I saw more vids on swordgard, I like his style. :D
hes not doing a DDD because thats starts with dashing forwards

he's doing a kakera desync but instead of inputting shield then dropping it he's jumping... somehow :\

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
hes not doing a DDD because thats starts with dashing forwards

he's doing a kakera desync but instead of inputting shield then dropping it he's jumping... somehow :\
1, hes not dashing forward first.
2, Kakera's desynch is a Dash Dance Desynch with shield thrown at the end.
3, I'm right.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
dash dance desync is where you input 3 dashes and then an action and nana acts first

watch a recent vid of meep and you'll see it.

kakera's desync makes popo act first but that first action is a shield

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
you can DDD with just 2 dashes... hold back -> flick forward.

either way, if you're having trouble doing something just practice it until you figure it out on your own.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
you can DDD with just 2 dashes... hold back -> flick forward.

either way, if you're having trouble doing something just practice it until you figure it out on your own.
He's right, just dash twice -> Ice block. The Kakera desynch iirc helps with spacing and allows you to do other moves first like blizzard iirc.

I'm getting the hang of pivot desynch quickly, but it's still at the point where I can't do it consistently under a serious tournament match.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i can do it consistently, i just find ledge canceled desyncs and landing lag to be more useful and flow better while i'm playing.

Top Bottom