• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i spike a person off the side, they miss the tech and die. i start to move back to get ready and nana dairs off the side without me pressing any of the appropriate buttons. the ****?

Teh Future

Smash Master
u all complain about ur imperfections with cgs and controllers lol wait till you end up losing sets because nana trips during a cg =\ At least u lose to something you can actually work on.
ya but it happens to the other player too =(

L-cancel lost to lain in game 5 of some important set because he tripped into a grab lol

I know Zeton (best foxxx everrrr) lost a set to an ICs player because he tripped into the grab at 0 on his last stock in game 3.

this game is terrible lol

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Lol. But imo A broken controller is pretty legit for a john unlike you were tired or didn't get warmed up enough. Also, hello IC's I just decided I'm going to main IC's after some thought. I used to main Falco but his CG only last to about 40%, now I can CG a heck alot longer. =3 Plus IC's are very fun and have alot of potential. ^.^

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lol. But imo A broken controller is pretty legit for a john unlike you were tired or didn't get warmed up enough. Also, hello IC's I just decided I'm going to main IC's after some thought. I used to main Falco but his CG only last to about 40%, now I can CG a heck alot longer. =3 Plus IC's are very fun and have alot of potential. ^.^
Grabbing with ICs and grabbing with falco are 2 very different things, Hopefully you can handle the transition! Good luck!

Sieguest

Smash Master
I don't see why everyone thinks you have to dash in order to get the regrab on the bthrow.

I just about never dash when I bthrow to Nana and I get the regrab just fine, unless it's like a super lightweight such a jigglypuff.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I don't see why everyone thinks you have to dash in order to get the regrab on the bthrow.

I just about never dash when I bthrow to Nana and I get the regrab just fine, unless it's like a super lightweight such a jigglypuff.
I usually dash with the bthrow on heavys cause then u can just buffer a foxtrot and it makes for easy cg :]

ch33s3

Smash Lord

This.

10stopdashings.

Sieguest

Smash Master
@ Gaia X: Hm. I see, I've just never been keen on the idea that at any moment nana could just trip in the middle of a CG and ruin everything. x.x

I've been ninja'd

ch33s3

Smash Lord
you do it too cheese lol

I've seen your videos
I don't think there's a single video of me playing well on youtube at all. I dash when I make a mistake, I err on the side of dash grabbing rather than on the side of whiffing :).

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
u all complain about ur imperfections with cgs and controllers lol wait till you end up losing sets because nana trips during a cg =\ At least u lose to something you can actually work on.
i tripped twice consecutively within 5seconds in tourney with ICs.

I win. lol

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
@ Gaia X: Hm. I see, I've just never been keen on the idea that at any moment nana could just trip in the middle of a CG and ruin everything. x.x

I've been ninja'd
I dont use it very often due to the possibility of tripping however when ur cg to 1 side of the stage instead of hobbling to turn around and continue. I usually do the bthrow. I find it easier to do a bthrow with nana dashing on heavies which is why i do that one instead of a non dashing 1. It has caused me to lose some cgs cause i have tripped but tripping hasnt really cost me a tournament set yet.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Uh, any form of nana turning around and grabbing from a bthrow can make her trip.

Prawn

Smash Master
cura im sorry but i think thats bs, i think every time she turns she can trip. but idk

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I'm almost positive you can trip whenever you turn around, dashing or not because it happens to me while chaingrabbing -.-.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
no im pretty sure cura is right

like just try spinning around a bunch and see if you trip.

im pretty sure the only reason nana trips is that you are hitting back initiating a dash in the opposite direction but stopping it with a grab

do a bthrow but dont have nana grab, and im pretty sure she dashes out there

meepxzero

Smash Master
she dashes on bthrow because the bthrow comes out too quick (lightweights). You can walk it with the heavy weights cuz the throw animation is slower.

Ninjalink ive tripped one time then had both nana/popo trip right after the first trip. I only trip so much because i do so many dash inputs desynching.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
she dashes on bthrow because the bthrow comes out too quick (lightweights). You can walk it with the heavy weights cuz the throw animation is slower.

Ninjalink ive tripped one time then had both nana/popo trip right after the first trip. I only trip so much because i do so many dash inputs desynching.
I dash too much. I DDP alot lol

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ohhh. Nana tripping discussion. My nana trips. All the time. But only when I get my CG's right. Like. I'll mess up once. Then I'll regrab. Then she'll trip for the rest of the game. Every single game D:

Smoom77

Smash Master
I once tripped with them at the same exact time. What is that, like 1/9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chances?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I dont believe tripping is dumb. It has won me more games than it has cost me, due to player tripping into my grabs.

Sieguest

Smash Master
lmao, wtf? I don't even know how to respond to that. x.x

Woah, I just found out that I've been major ninja'd.

@Gaia- One horrible day, you will be playing in GFs vs. an Ike, both of you on last stock, last game for the set, both of you at kill percent. You'll sash, trip, and the impending fsmash shall fall upon you. :p

Teh Future

Smash Master
Why would anyone trip against u. They shouldnt bother to run around on the ground against u when your ic.
I agree Fox and Olimar should always be jumping around in the air it is really safe for them.

Regardless of who it benefits, tripping is ********. I would much rather loose a set than win it because someone tripped. Not saying I wouldn't take the opportunity, but you know. Id rather beat my opponent by outplaying them or something silly

lol xyro i hope you plan on going rob if that ever happens in tourney. Samus is terrible against ICs =(

Top Bottom