• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Smoom77

Smash Master
If playing everyday and going to fests/tourneys every weekend isn't trying to get better, then I suck.

swordgard

Smash Hero
If playing everyday and going to fests/tourneys every weekend isn't trying to get better, then I suck.
It really isn't, looking for solutions is a much better way to train. Playing just to get experience is so slow.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Explain please. I play to LEARN, or atleast I'm trying to play to learn. Is that what you're talking about?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Haha. I think I know what he means more or less.

I learn better in person. But no IC mains live near me D:

Frozen and Meep and GIMR are the closest IC's to me and they live a good 5 hours away.

Smoom77

Smash Master
You should move to Houston. ICs galore in Texas. Melee1(where is he?!?!?), Hylian, me, and soon to be you!

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Even with all the grabs I drop, I'm still better than you. Eat a ****. :)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
see, you can't really make that claim, though. i mean, you yourself said you could only judge a person's skill level by playing with them in person. as you've never played most fo the people here your claims are null.

similarly, i don't think he'd lose to a 16 year old girl yoshi main.

keep in mind that for every good player you beat, you're only working to counteract the long list of terrible people that you lose to.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow ic mains

hubert too good

keep in mind that for every good player you beat, you're only working to counteract the long list of terrible people that you lose to.
wow how negative!

swordgard

Smash Hero
Oops I forgot what I was supposed to say yesterday. I guess if you want to know youl have to hit me up on aim/msn.

EDIT: I was kidding just so you know, but I won't reveal this info publicly... yet. I need to finish that guide.

00-Zero

Smash Journeyman
Ouch :teeth:

Also, it seems that ever since the boondocks episode where thugnificent goes broke and tells some kid to eat a ****, more and more people have been saying it.
Not saying that's where they've been getting it or anything, just pointing out a little coinkeedink.

wow how negative!
Speaking of negative, what's up with your post count?
Weird but cool lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Oops I forgot what I was supposed to say yesterday. I guess if you want to know youl have to hit me up on aim/msn.

EDIT: I was kidding just so you know, but I won't reveal this info publicly... yet. I need to finish that guide.
Are you planning on going to any of the MLG's? (go to Raleigh)

Top Bottom