• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

r3d d09

Smash Master
Random comment: i have played more melee in a months time than i have in a lifetime.

random comment 2: i've practiced melee by myself in this month probably more than i've practiced ic's alone all together...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Frozen - IMO leave red as it is, it's fine.
Also on the topic of textures, this one's pretty distracting, but it'd be amazing if they figured out how to make Nana a dark blue or something: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=350&Moderated=All

Rubberbandman - Sure dude, I'll be happy to talk anime with you, hit me up on MSN sometime. :)

Reddoggu - It's cause you're the greatest, son. <3 Also hit me up on MSN too, i'm not sure i'm supposed to say here what we're doing...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Frozen - IMO leave red as it is, it's fine.
Also on the topic of textures, this one's pretty distracting, but it'd be amazing if they figured out how to make Nana a dark blue or something: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#Number=350&Moderated=All

Rubberbandman - Sure dude, I'll be happy to talk anime with you, hit me up on MSN sometime. :)

Reddoggu - It's cause you're the greatest, son. <3 Also hit me up on MSN too, i'm not sure i'm supposed to say here what we're doing...
yeah, i can't really think of any changes that would need to be done to red anyway...

and that was my blue texture for a while. i can take a look and see if i can make nana darker for you. i'm using Ice Mages for my white texture, but that would be a good one for it too.

@kack: great. i call port 4.:chuckle:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Aye, it was my white texture for a while too. Same problem but looked better lol.

Good luck and thanks. I tried to do that myself at one point but failed cause I suck at hacking. :(

r3d d09

Smash Master
first off, i've seen the mermaid one. i would post one about dolphin/beastiality sex, but i think it's not appropriate.

2nd... i don't like zelda games. get at me.

only on the nes, that one was legit.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
first off, i've seen the mermaid one. i would post one about dolphin/beastiality sex, but i think it's not appropriate.

2nd... i don't like zelda games. get at me.

only on the nes, that one was legit.
gameboy. Link's Awakening was my favorite zelda game. i actually have a save that has been 100% (no deaths, all hearts, red tunic [it counts!], all shells, all mouse pictures, boomerang, secret image at the end). such a good game.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Don't even get me started on Zelda.

:)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
my favorite temple was the shadow one. the boat ride is one of the most memorable parts of the place, next to the boss. <3

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Most underrated zelda game: Wind Waker

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
not a fan of the sailing... premiss was fun, but take out the sailing/triforce collecting/add 2 more dungeons and it would have been perfect...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i've always felt that majoras mask was under rated. it was just so overshadowed by its predecessor that nobody payed it much attention, and when people did play it they complained about some of the changes from OoT (mainly having to reset the timeline ever time).

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I agree, MM is definitely underrated. Most people say OOT is their favourite, MM is almost always overlooked or considered too short or weird.

MM is probably the only console Zelda in my top 5 lol. Handheld ones are all way too good.

Although it's kind of annoying to even come up with a top 5 when I'm such a fanboy that I appreciate pretty much every game in the series. :/

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MM/WW were my two favorite Zelda games aside from the obvious OoT for nostalgic purposes. Then LttP and probably the oracles after that though they all start to tie from there for me lol.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i loved MM (probably the only console zelda i tried to get 100% on).

my list is:

1) Twilight Princess
2) OoT (these top 2 are interchangeable, really)
3) Link's Awakening
4) Majora's Mask
5) LttP
(the triforce hunting killed WW for me)

Smoom77

Smash Master
MM was really fun but I got so confused with the timeline thingy. I still get confused.

TP wasn't THAT good for me. It was alright. The best part was the thing where you could control statues. :)

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i loved using my sword while riding the horse. **** was epic. plus, i found most of the bosses to really amazing (visually they were all stunning, but the spider boss was a big "wtf is this ****?" moment). the story just felt like it was on par in epic-ness with OoT.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I felt like TP was too easy :/. *shrugs*

Top Bottom