• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
I got a new avatar. Pic related, I main Ice Climbers. ;D

Might give it a few tweaks. It's too plain.

swordgard

Smash Hero
So, i think we came to a point where nobody has to backup their arguments now and everyone is entitled their own opinion without bringing any justification to it and arguing about it.

Fun boards indeed meep.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I lol'd at the conversation turn,
I just saw kawaii getting attacked by some metallic looking bug! :O

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Loving the new name bunny! The "nya" grated on my nerves after since my brain went "NYAA" whenever I read it.
Yeahhhhh Nya definitely started annoying me too, rofl. People know who I was, but still called me "Nya". Blehhhhhhhhh.

what's with all the cat avvi's flying around :O
Mod meme. xD Well, kinda..

bunny is definitely mad cute and mad popular

and mad asian
Nuu. ;-;

And I'm not that asian, rofl. Only one of my parents is asian.

#slap

I just saw kawaii getting attacked by some metallic looking bug! :O
Metaknight with eight legs. ;-; Seriously, I have been getting ***** SO BADLY by Metaknight lately. Character is ridiculous. ._.

I use Pikachu nowadays though. Taking a break from ICs for a bit to play a character that doesn't have a 0-death chaingrab on the entire cast, and is just as awesome, lol.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I was actually talking about that thing that was in front of your mouth on your profile picture, but eight legged Meta Knight works too...:laugh:

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So why do I lurk these boards more than the MGaW boards, even though I actually use MGaW?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
gahhhhhhhh i wish i could beat ic's with zelda better

getting grabbed sucks

i dont like resorting to snake/mk

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sigh i guess

but if u space it wrong, they can literally run up, shield it, and then run toward u and grab or dash attack

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'm probably going to start using IC a bit more again now. I used them a few times at HOBO 20 against other IC users since I have no option for fighting IC other than using Snake, so I'ma keep my IC up. Doubt anyone cares though :p

theunabletable

Smash Lord
^Same thing for me. I suck and my spacing isn't good enough (yet anyway. I'm still really new to really playing competitively and have only been going to tourneys and such for like 2 months... so I hope I get better lol) so I generally go for IC dittos, instead of playing my Kirby or MK.

I'm just too inconsistent with ICs to really play them any other time.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gonna make the hitbox thingy for ICs. x_x Wish me luck. I hate numbers.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
sure. i'm fixing up my SoPo hack right now which is one of the main reasons i'm not too keen on doing all that work, but i can help if you need it.

Top Bottom