• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
XD cause i'm smart enough to use chars who don't get grab gayed that easily. And once I get better with Peach them Icees are goin doooowwwwwnnnnn

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
XD cause i'm smart enough to use chars who don't get grab gayed that easily. And once I get better with Peach them Icees are goin doooowwwwwnnnnn
The **** yo couch sketch is one of Dave chapelle's best sketches imo.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I did about as well vs ganon as I did vs Lee Martian.

Fogic Lails

Also lmmmmmmmaoo at FP trying to defend those matches.

Ganon is the 1 character I can't CG, but I never bother practicing him.... because its ganon lmao

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Lol fail:p, all you need to do is CG to ledge and dtilt to iceblock, it can be done even with SoPo :p (I need to see if it works all the time lol)

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Future, that was Breezy's Ganon you fought, right? Don't feel too bad, he's a good player (among the top 10 in MN). I'll admit, CGing Ganon with both B-throw and D-throw at high percents is tricky (because of his mechanics upon being launched), though I'm pretty sure hobbling still works. Otherwise, I prefer to just deal damage and or edgeguard during that time (if he's high enough, then I'll settle for the charged U-smash). Sopo D-throws work very well at low percents too, and can set up an edgeguard. Don't forget about them.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I did about as well vs ganon as I did vs Lee Martian.

Fogic Lails

Also lmmmmmmmaoo at FP trying to defend those matches.

Ganon is the 1 character I can't CG, but I never bother practicing him.... because its ganon lmao
defend what? i still don't understand what you're laughing at. i 2 stocked the guy under 70%. whats embarrassing about that?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
because its not always the best option. if i'm floating down slowly and they try to accommodate for that, then i can still FF and mess them up. if i'm already FFing then it's easier for them to see where i'm about to land/move and then get punished. there's no reason to rush things when i'm playing SoPo, even against bowser.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
I doubt it....He needs to approach from the air or somehow below. If the ganon appraoches from air, he gets u-air'd. if below..well.......

>.>

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
losing to a ganon, even a good ganon, is unacceptable. and if you play with chaingrabs then you really have no excuses. all of his attacks have so much end lag that it should be no problem to grab him out of anything.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Ganon is silly LOL

NEW IC COUNTERPICK.

FP the fact you think there is nothing wrong with that video is why I know you are terrible at this game. At least I admit it.

Seriously gannon can reverse upair you through squall BROKEN. THIS **** IS UNBEATABLE.

Why would I have used billzard against him. he's gannon, I can just run forward and grab him ololooolollololloll

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
because i DI'd into bowsers fire to save myself after i had no jumps left? because the result was me grabbing the ledge while nana landed on the stage? really, what is it? i'm just dying for you to tell me what i did wrong. please, oh mighty slayer of ganon, tell me how to play better and not completely fail unlike yourself.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i bet i could 2 stock future with falcon

i mean, he cant even beat ganons

also frozn next time i go to gamestop im trading in my ps2 games and stuff and getting orange box

so tf2 soon

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i bet i could 2 stock future with falcon

i mean, he cant even beat ganons

also frozn next time i go to gamestop im trading in my ps2 games and stuff and getting orange box

so tf2 soon
hot digity ****! sounds good. do i have you registered?

edit: oh, and IC rock, woo, whatever....

see? this post is relevant.

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Seriously gannon can reverse upair you through squall BROKEN. THIS **** IS UNBEATABLE.

Why would I have used billzard against him. he's gannon, I can just run forward and grab him ololooolollololloll
One of the reasons this matchup is so difficult for Ganon is because he can't deal with the Blizzard Wall. That plus desynched Ice Shots means he's forced to jump over it to get through, and even then his aerial approaches aren't safe (just shieldgrab his aerials or use U-air's greater priority to start a juggle).

And the ICs have always been pretty vulnerable during Squall Hammer, nothing new there. Against anybody who can poke you out of it, it may be safer at times to Up-B from below. For Ganon, spacing it properly/mixing up exactly where you use it can potentially cover both Nana getting edgehogged and Popo getting D-aired (Ganon risks killing himself if you use Belay low enough).

Sieguest

Smash Master
*looks at title*
I like cheese....

now whine: good stuff :p
creates uhh stuff...
EDIT: *reads past few pages*
@__@ ummmmm
*edits line under whine in original post....*

r3d d09

Smash Master
outsiders GTFO :p jk. Chok, they should reset your post count to 0 again because you're still spamming and having to work yourself back down to -1000 then start counting back up haha. epic fail chok

Player-3

Smash Hero
im not an outside i actually play IC

frozn doesnt know this because i dont want to show him up on the whole non cging ics

i dont have a wii so its impossible for me to pactice them so i dont use them

TRUTHS

Top Bottom