• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lets talk about the dittos that u think are actually fun instead of depressing stuff :D

link peach tlink pikachu kirby snake mk

those dittos are mad fun imo

Smoom77

Smash Master
Ganon dittos are amazingly fun. Especially on Luigi's. I had a MM with that and it was so dumb. Basically fsmashes on the pillars (lengths hitbox time), you can't thunderstorm inside the mansion. I finished the match with WizKick on the edge (hits)(he DIs up)> Ganon Super Jump> Fair. It was so epic you can't imagine.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Lol so ganons superjump works outside the stage (for recovery too?), I thought it had to be ground beneath him for it to work...
Pokemontrainerdittos FTW, counterpicking during the match, (or generally try to play as squirtle for the most time and uptilt against charizard with more =)

Sieguest

Smash Master
PT dittoes...
lulz
"oh noes I got Ivysaur I must switch"
Opponent: nyuck nyuck nyuck *charges upsmash with squirtle or Fsmash with Charizard....*
You: *Charizard comes out*
Opponent* hits you with charged smash, K.Oing you....* GG
You: That's cheap
Opponent: No Johns....lawl

Prawn

Smash Master
IC Ditto Protip: If you grab both and pummel sometimes one will air release and the other will ground release, allowing for easy desync'ge.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Friday the 13th..bleh.

Still don't have internet. I'm at my parents house right now. I was on my way to a tournament in dallas and the clutch in my car broke so we towed it back and now I have to spend all day trying to fix it :/. ughhhh

On a good note I've been doing consistently better in tournaments I go to. Especially in teams ha :p.

Hope you guys haven't killed each other yet.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Hmm I haven't done any IC dittos before... no one ever actually WANTS to do them lol.

Maybe I can do some with typh next time we go to the same tourney... although I don't think he's going to Triple Threat.

Hope I do well at Triple Threat tomorrow...

Going as ICs/MK.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Friday the 13th..bleh.

Still don't have internet. I'm at my parents house right now. I was on my way to a tournament in dallas and the clutch in my car broke so we towed it back and now I have to spend all day trying to fix it :/. ughhhh

On a good note I've been doing consistently better in tournaments I go to. Especially in teams ha :p.

Lol, nobody is killing each other when everyone is reduced to silence : D

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm I haven't done any IC dittos before... no one ever actually WANTS to do them lol.

Maybe I can do some with typh next time we go to the same tourney... although I don't think he's going to Triple Threat.

Hope I do well at Triple Threat tomorrow...

Going as ICs/MK.

i LOVE IC DITTOS.

i could play them forever.

let's do this <3

IxxI

Smash Fence
Friday the 13th..bleh.

Get an automatic boy!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Sieguest

Smash Master
nah not really...
I'm just dead.... and alive at the same time...
*thinks that that's what constitutes being a zombie*
guess I'm a zombie...hope you have your zombie plan....

EDIT: oh wait, Friday the 13th,
looks like it's Game Over for you...

swordgard

Smash Hero
Today il probably be streaming some games from the smashfest at my house, link to come a bit later.

People who will be playing: Me, Guard(Very good fox player), Holynightmare(Best ROB), Kingkong(Very good bowser), Dom(Snake with insane camping ability O.o, learns faster than most people T.T )

Stream should start around 11:30, we will play singles and doubles(Ics in double+Bowser=fun team).

Prawn

Smash Master
Hey does anyone have any tips on how to play consistent with ICs? Sometimes I play good and other times I play terrible :(

Sieguest

Smash Master
Today il probably be streaming some games from the smashfest at my house, link to come a bit later.

People who will be playing: Me, Guard(Very good fox player), Holynightmare(Best ROB), Kingkong(Very good bowser), Dom(Snake with insane camping ability O.o, learns faster than most people T.T )

Stream should start around 11:30, we will play singles and doubles(Ics in double+Bowser=fun team).
Dangit... On a sunday?
*sigh*

swordgard

Smash Hero
Dangit... On a sunday?
*sigh*
Yeah, well i had trouble getting internet so there was no stream anyways.

Next week i have 50 % chance to do one(if its at my house, il make sure theres one, if its at doms house i cant stream then)

Teh Future

Smash Master
Today il probably be playin some games from the smashfest at my pals house, link to come a bit later.

People who will be playing: Me, Nihlis(Very good fox player), Legan(Best Link stop name searching ***), Nicole(Very good woman), Metal(Cat with insane camping ability O.o, learns faster than most people T.T )

Stream should start around 11:30, we will play singales and doubles(Me playing Link in teams and pretending to be Legan=fun team).

lol singales

swordgard

Smash Hero
Today il probably be playin some games from the smashfest at my pals house, link to come a bit later.

People who will be playing: Me, Nihlis(Very good fox player), Legan(Best Link stop name searching ***), Nicole(Very good woman), Metal(Cat with insane camping ability O.o, learns faster than most people T.T )

Stream should start around 11:30, we will play singales and doubles(Me playing Link in teams and pretending to be Legan=fun team).

lol singales
Ahah, fail singales. Either way, have fun parodying all you want.

Also, "consistently choking" is just another way of saying you simply aren't as good as you believe you are.

Top Bottom