• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 Results and Shoutouts Thread!!!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Shoutouts to oro who thought he would 4 stock my roy.

What a fool

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
shoutouts:

bertbusdriver: good **** on the tourney but u suck for having me fight jace round 2. ;_; <3
Dart: good **** winning the tourney. defeating a sandwich... only makes it tastier
Kels & tink: u suck, we never play at the few tourneys we're both at...
darkrain: that falcon is timeless. unlucky suicide at 0 against dart game 4, you had it =( good **** regardless
smeesh: ggs in pools and bracket, i got cocky after beating viperboy and was messing around too much, slick falco/falcon
Big C/Gooey Banana: ggs in pools, DK's silly
giovannig: i looked for you at this tourney so we could do our $10 MM, where were you at? saw you got 2-0'd in pools tho
jace: whyyyyyyyyyy.... you're a monster for getting 9th and beating dekuschrub! you were playing well and I wasn't at my peak so our games weren't even all that close like at the rolla monthly =( i hope i can put up a better fight next time we play! you almost had tink too btw, and j00t.
ripple: thanks for housing us! DK forever
The Good Doctor: death at 0 game 1..... i wanted my $10. ggs man
j00t: wtf do I do against G&W? good **** getting 5th! i would have much rather faced moogle haha
ihavespaceballs: ggs in friendlies early on. you're always a pleasure to have at a tourney and your samus is one of a kind.
tyser: you monster! never quit.
viperboy: ggs in pools. i know that MU a LOT more than you do i bet. good stuff on 17th
cookiemonsta: 33rd? step it up karl. sorry i letcha down in doubles, we could have easily got 13th or 9th if i had done better. =/ thanks for comin and teaming!
tomacawk: that fox is classy. thanks for ridin with us and driving on the way back. unfortunately I will not be in rolla anymore after another week or so, so hopefully someone else here picks up on the tourney hosting.
quaz: quangry
alcheato: dk can be weird to fight if you have little experience, and I'm starting to get decent so don't feel too bad. ggs!

the rest of the KC crew: was good to see you again, i don't get to as often anymore. i doubt you guys care much about your placings seeing as most of you haven't really cared about the game these past few years haha. good stuff regardless.

sorry I didn't really play many people at this tourney... i was a bit out of it due to some stuff back home. next SMYM I'll play everyone =)

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Here's the link to some pictures from SMYM if anyone's interested. (Over 400MB though, be careful)
Also, there are a lot of them. You guys might want to make a folder to hold them all. Next year I'll actually be ready to do some photography and the pictures will be better. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy these :)

:phone:

darkatma

Smash Hero
These results completely confused me.. so many Sami placing very well, and deku/matt/and tom sucking

Good stuff j00t, you pulled a cray cray in loser's that not many people are capable of doing

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
sorry been on vacation with the family, and internet's been shoddy the whole time since we're visiting a bunch of national parks... have most of the videos separated out, just need a decent enough connection to upload them to youtube.

if someone else wants to make the video thread, feel free. As long as you're willing to update it as I upload the rest of the videos.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
PS: Smeesh, thanks a **** ton for the Falco vs. Sheik friendlies and the like. Needed help on that MU by a ton, and I can definitely see the improvement :D GG's

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Kels - *dance*
darkrain - Loved our matches, as always. I'll make that poem about your uairs one day.
Dart - Congrats man, you earned the **** out of that.
Rat/Nick - Our dittos were tense as hell, I'm glad we finally got to play in tourney.
dmac - Always a pleasure, and enjoyed our teams matches. Even if you were "just a spectator."
Matt R - Thanks for giving me that singles match.
Deku & Fruit Loop - Good stuff messing us up so bad in doubles.
Radar - Really enjoyed talking to you, and thanks again for the bunch-a-crunch lol
Everybody else - <3 Midwest, well-run tourney as always, good stuff everyone I missed.

Meneks

Smash Lord
^^haha

I was into graffiti for awhile and combined letters I really liked to draw m/e/n/k
and made a name out of it.. Kept the name ever since

j00t

Smash Champion
Iori called me "jewt" one time because my initials are JWT. I spelt it as j00t instead.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah but your mains are actually somewhat viable for tournament play. Only somewhat though :x

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lmao
yo real talk, why are you guys so upset
when this guy does better than most of you guys by using G&W sometimes

Top Bottom