• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kind of annoyed that this thread hasn't gotten stickied

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dope attended a tourney here in MI last weekend and did pretty well considering his long absence from the game.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
What is the housing situation? Would like some if possible.

:phone:
I can house a few guys. How many ppl in your group need housing? A few of the other UIUC guys have mentioned they're down to house ppl too, so hopefully we can meet the demand.

edit: also, which nights do you need housing for?

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Friday night. Saturday night I will head back. Right now its 2 people for sure. But it can go as much as 5 people.

:phone:
OK cool. Lemme

Is there going to be a livestream for this tournament?
Yup. Just confirmed today. It'll be at twitch.tv/bertbusdriver. Link's up top ^

vts/strongbad: Depending on how many guys quaz brings, i might be able to house you guys. Otherwise, one of the other UIUC guys can.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'm glad there will be a stream. If you want any help bert, just let me know and I'll do my best to help out from chat.

alcheato

Smash Ace
I got my car fixed so I'm confirmed for this now! Yeahz!

So far I'll be driving myself, The Good Doctor, and possibly Meneks, which leaves room for 2-3 more Chicago people. Anyone still looking for a ride from Chicago? We'll probably head back Saturday night since I didn't bother looking for housing.

Scythe

Smash Master
I got my car fixed so I'm confirmed for this now! Yeahz!

So far I'll be driving myself, The Good Doctor, and possibly Meneks, which leaves room for 2-3 more Chicago people. Anyone still looking for a ride from Chicago? We'll probably head back Saturday night since I didn't bother looking for housing.
I think i'll need a ride!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
juggleguy knocked me out of losers last smym. TIME TO REPAY THE FAVOR!
That was the luckiest **** I've pulled off at any tourney. I basically got ripped for like 600% every match, but somehow got enough janky kills off grabs and tech chases.

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Man this tourney's only once a year... **** it. I'm going

Edit: Hey Vts, i'll be riding with you and StrongBad if thats cool. And of course I have money of the gas variety.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL too bad that wasn't recorded cuz i did some awesome backairs

kelly smith taught me the falcon matchup

i quote

"backair! what are you doing?? just backair more! don't shine just backair!"

Top Bottom