• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Think it's ~$50-55 round trip $48.00 single way w/ bus.

The fact that travel by bus is cheaper than travel by train is sad. US's state of transportation need to improve (Hint: Emulate every other country in the train department).

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Think it's ~$50-55 round trip $48.00 single way w/ bus.

The fact that travel by bus is cheaper than travel by train is sad. US's state of transportation need to improve (Hint: Emulate every other country in the train department).
maybe you should consider the size of the US compared to other countries with awesome train systems

DERRRRRRRR

Scythe

Smash Master
yoo we need to do mario dittos at this, assuming i am there of course

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey bert can you put my name in the title too? IMO I'm about tink level and if you're putting second rate non-tink level players such as darkrain in the title you should put me in. Good stuff gettin' Sanchaz in there tho way to stay on top of things as a TO

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Hey bert can you put my name in the title too? IMO I'm about tink level and if you're putting second rate non-tink level players such as darkrain in the title you should put me in. Good stuff gettin' Sanchaz in there tho way to stay on top of things as a TO
lol u mad bro

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I beat Strong Bad all the time, so I'm about his level and if he is Tinks level and he can be in the title, I should be in the title.

Just yesterday I beat him 5-0 in bracket. It was the first round and it was best 2/3, but I beat him 5-0. He is :mad:.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
HONESTLY bert I think you're playing favorites there are quite a few players that are about tink level that you're neglecting to put in the title.

Tink

Smash Hero
roflll...i cant tell if your trolling or being serious now....but ifff your being seriousss....

yo bro, kellykels is on this plateau with me....thats it 0_0 MW is welcome to try to climb up this weeknd(where i whoop matt/tom/darkrain) or the day of smym.....ill be the guy sitting there, eyes red, smelling freshhhh ready to take MMs allll day. bring itt.

eddittt: sago you going to thisss!? so we can challenge ppl with double dk!>?

ORLY

Smash Master
I predict neither Kels or tink will place top 5

Which spells doom for every tink-level player coming

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You should upload your tio files to the Smash Player Database. As more tournament files are added, more interesting information would be revealed. For instance, ELO player ranking (which would allow ELO seeding) and an automated Character Ranking List.

Uploading replays are simple, just go to the site and click "Upload Results". You do not need to make an account to upload.

http://www.ssbpd.com/

Top Bottom