• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smym 12 results!

dmac

Smash Champion
ripple in retrospect i was mostly joking, you didn't seem like you were. i dont think my butt will hurt if i use enough vegetable oil, i'll keep that in mind next time. if you're doing melee commentary at whobo i'd do it with you

whens the next big mw tourney? i gotta scratch an itch i forgot i had

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ripple in retrospect i was mostly joking, you didn't seem like you were. i dont think my butt will hurt if i use enough vegetable oil, i'll keep that in mind next time. if you're doing melee commentary at whobo i'd do it with you

whens the next big mw tourney? i gotta scratch an itch i forgot i had
I look forward to doing commentary with you at whobo

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I didn't have a recording setup at this. My gamebridge stopped working, but I got another one on the way. You gotta treat those things like PS2s.

BunBun

Smash Master
TBH I thought Bzoo was garbage when I made that pool, as the last time I played him was like 2 years ago.

Only two people in each pool were given a seeding, in that particular one it was Darkrain and Andale.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
my pool was the hardest thing on earth.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Thank you for your kind words Bun Bun. There were quite a lot of 1st seeds that I could've stomped though lol. You must've though AnDaLe was trash too or something.

Edit: Your pools did not contain Winner's Finals Ripple LOL!

book

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, now I regret missing this thing. Happy to see that MW smash is still going strong.

Congrats to everyone who placed. Binyan and Anthony getting up there!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Deku/BunBun, post full results with pools included, it just seems disrespectful to not recognize everyone who attended this tourney... for example, my pool had two people who I felt deserved to make it into bracket.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
And... "Our Hero."
He's my hero.

by SNPR he meant Sync, who is quaz's teammate

spaceballs you're so coooool i wanna smash with you more
Yeah my bad. Fox players with 4 letter S names, how do they work.

And thanks, I enjoyed the hell out of finding ways to actually hit your Sheik haha. Want to be my MW Tope (aka really good Sheik I mm every time we attend the same tourney)?

BunBun

Smash Master
Thank you for your kind words Bun Bun. There were quite a lot of 1st seeds that I could've stomped though lol. You must've though AnDaLe was trash too or something.

Edit: Your pools did not contain Winner's Finals Ripple LOL!
Andale was the 2nd seed.

16 people from the top 8 of teams were assigned 1st seeds, and 16 people from the 9-16 places of teams were assigned 2nd seeds.
This gave a non-subjective seeding and ensured that the majority of teammates would not play each other in pools.

Everyone else was then randomly assigned, and it was attempted that there wouldn't be a crew-screw (apologies to TripleR and Maxberger on that).

Whatever. I'm sorry if you were unhappy with you're pool. I'm done though. Unsubscribed.

Bye SMYM =(

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol @ everyone johning about pools. bzoo, sveet, ripple and PEEF, you all need to grow up. your bad attitudes are bringing down the community and holding you back as players. I hate seeing these "after the tournament" johns because people are disappointed with their placing. Good players dont make excuses for their poor performance or blame it on the seeding, they just do better next time. no johns u nubs. try running a BIG tournament and then talk. (peef did try and found out how hard it is)

I know that Andrew put alot of effort into doing his best as a TO, and he did a good job. Be respectful of people who VOLUNTEER their time and DONT PLAY FRIENDLIES so we can have awesome tournaments like this.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
lol @ everyone johning about pools. bzoo, sveet, ripple and PEEF, you all need to grow up. your bad attitudes are bringing down the community and holding you back as players. I hate seeing these "after the tournament" johns because people are disappointed with their placing. Good players dont make excuses for their poor performance or blame it on the seeding, they just do better next time. no johns u nubs. try running a BIG tournament and then talk. (peef did try and found out how hard it is)

I know that Andrew put alot of effort into doing his best as a TO, and he did a good job. Be respectful of people who VOLUNTEER their time and DONT PLAY FRIENDLIES so we can have awesome tournaments like this.
Hey scrub I never complained about pools.

You need to grow up and learn how to read. I was just surprised we had a 3 way 5-1 tie in our pool, but I understand that for you anytime is a good time to try to insult me.

I also never complained about my placement or my seeding, just didn't know how it happened. I asked then it was answered. In fact I was very happy with my performance having never made it out of SMYM pools before. I "liked" Ripples post because it was a mild compliment to me.

Your attitude is the sh*tty one. I loved being in my pool, and I'm glad I could be part of what people consider to be a tough pool and I enjoyed being part of the hypeness.

BunBun always has been an awesome TO, including at SMYM. Except when he distracted me and made me miss Darkrain's reinvention of the Robocop combo.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lol george you need to stop smoking that crack.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
bunbun is an awesome TO and people need to QQ less
I mean come on, the guy cleans up somebody's **** and we can't thank him?
As somebody who was cleaned up other peoples' **** many times, I must say it's a horrible experience

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I said I was happy with my pool because I got to play really good people. All I did was laugh when Ripple said his pool was harder.

Thanks for TOing BunBun and sorry if anything I said came out the wrong way. Never once was I mad for the pool I was put in.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I said I was happy with my pool because I got to play really good people. All I did was laugh when Ripple said his pool was harder.

Thanks for TOing BunBun and sorry if anything I said came out the wrong way. Never once was I mad for the pool I was put in.
Who was in you're pool?

Top Bottom