• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smym 12 results!

voorhese

Smash Master
i would wreck that ****, ask john9blue i figured out how to beat Gaymanwatch on the spot when he played him against me

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
G&W is my kryptonite. I got rolled by j00t's G&W early in the day then when you picked him Luke I was like... HELL NAW

j00t

Smash Champion
I'd beat any GnW ever.

Except maybe Cactuar.

And Chexr who beat me in a MM. :(

And DualCats and QERB and Cactuarz.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
^ I thought some matches were finally up when I saw the youtube link. I was so excited, then I clicked it... ]=

...But to my surprise that song was actually pretty alright.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
Aarosmashguy: Yo man, it was good to finally sit down and actually meet/play with you. You are a cool guy, I had fun whoopin that *** WITHOUT chaingrabs (you liar!)
Hmm I just remember dieing by at least 1 time where you grabbed me 3 times in a row to a forward smash but maybe i'm going crazy. We only did 1 match on FoD anyways. There used to be an IC in MN and he was pretty good until he quit.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Dear Trail,

I love you bro, sorry but now you know who I am haha. Also cant wait to hang out with you in the bars and what not, you sound like you know how to have a good time. I'm shocked you remembered about the teams. What say you the next tournament we both attend we team sound good? If not its w/e. I'm going to try and attend a lot of tournaments and get better.

Quaz

Smash Master
shoutouts!

1: darkrain - you beasty man you
2: Cosmo - Not playing for awhile seems to refreshen your skills, I wonder if it would do the same for me.
3: Andale - GGs, I would say I'd get you next time, but it looks like there won't be a next time for either of us.
4: darkatma - Would have liked to play you, but I just wasn't feeling too much more smash after I was eliminated
5: Aarosmashguy - So good to see you again and still kicking ***, nice job.
7: Duck and Rat - Close teams set, I think we coulda got 2nd seed if we won but now I'm not so sure now.
9: Dart! - nice job on trail ****, but you need to start winning against sheiks with your damn character. Fox is garbage.
9: Tom R - Stop losing to samus, your mario is nice.
9: dmac - ggs, I really didn't come close to beating you this time around, but you still deserved the win way more than I did.
13: Trail - ICs > Ganon. Stop letting people come back in sets, and I'll stop choking... I guess. :(
13: Little England - Nice job on beating Tink.
13: CKIT - Nice job on beating Kels.
17: Tink - You've been slacking!
17: Kels - We all have our bad tourneys. This one was yours.
17: AppleJack - Rough bracket, shouda let me have yours. I like hard.
25: -Chad- - I like your Link
25: Iori - I like your haunter hat
25: ORLY - Thanks for driving back.
25: Tomacawk - dsmash ***** techskill, GGs anyhow I tend to play 100% in bracket.
33: PEEF! - I guess the result of our match was just because of the matchup itself. GGs though Im actually really glad I didnt struggle with you so much just because its... Ice Climbers.
33: Vino - I feel like you could do better than 33rd, but getting kels early in losers is such a chore.
33: Scythe - My Mario is way better than yours.
33: Myztek - GGs, I was on fire those matches I think.
33: Sanchaz - Stop getting tired and win a tourney already, you have potential.
33: JuggleGuy - Just work on comboing peach and not getting grabbed by her, and she's free money. GGs Pools was harder for me because of anxiety. I tend to be more laid back and 100% in bracket nowadays.
33: Sveet - Thanks for housing bro.
49: FrootLoop - Coulda had Juggleguy, but he's got more experience anyhow. Man your techskill and combos are so FLUID, you just gotta get better in certain situations and you'll be a pro in no time.
49: Sync - amazing teams performance IMO. Singles could always be better but meh they're lame. Teams is where its at, right?

pools stuff
Money - stitchface > your soul. I think you could have potentially made it out with a few won games, but it happens.
Jnolan - Your fox really had me nervous there, good job taking advantage.
Ripple - If you would learn to get around my turnips I bet you could win.

Top Bottom