• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
LOL at this thread

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anyone know a good site to get gifs?

And.. uhh my sheik is terrible now :( I haven't been playing her at all lol.

I wanted smash and pizza and instead I got brawl and Mickey D's

Wife

Smash Lord
Hey what's up. So I'm clearly going to this emm effer. Who wants to team??

edit: turns out Plank and I are teaming. See everyone tomorrow.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz young link (me) vs ur dk mm/?We never got to finish our match from the rutgers tourny! I was taken that one son!
what?!?! we had a DK v YL mm?? I can't believe that seeing as how that match up is so horrible..

but.. w/e $5.00??
---------------------------------------------

anyone else wanna money match??

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
What the heck? Wife is going to the one I can't make? Sensei and Reik too? This is depressing, since I haven't played Sensei in forever, and Reik since SPOC3. I wanted to play Wife, too. I'm going to go home after work and cry now. Then I'll practice my Peach/Roy/Shiek.

"Crank that Roy"

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I just realized something. If singles pools start at 2, but then we're doing crews after that and actual singles play doesn't start until 5:30, does that mean that people are going to be eliminated from pools and won't have a chance to be in singles brackets? Oh man, I sure hope that doesn't happen. I always get the shaft in pools (Not to mention fun with Tec0's Fox >_<). I want to be able to enjoy singles and not be eliminated so early...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice schedule, i like the whole pools crews bracket idea. just as long as people dont fawk around and dont keep playing friendlies when you shouldnt (*stares at m2k*).

what time should i get there for friendlies? i was thinkin i could get there by like 9:45. Wake up at 9 but I gotta stop at the bookstore and CVS on the way...

fawk, how r u gonna come get my TV

JFox

Smash Hero
Cheezit you should change your sig, its madd old.

I can't make it to this anymore which is =( but its cuz I'm buying my new car tomorrow which is =).

I wish all of my crew mates luck, as well as Scar who is running this wonderful tournament. I will catch y'all in my new ride at The Tunes Bi-weekly.

Cia

das kwl
Cheezit you should change your sig, its madd old.

I can't make it to this anymore which is =( but its cuz I'm buying my new car tomorrow which is =).

I wish all of my crew mates luck, as well as Scar who is running this wonderful tournament. I will catch y'all in my new ride at The Tunes Bi-weekly.
the tunes have bi-weeklies

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Tune have so called biweeklys run by me their not really biweeklys cause im mad random go visit my thread its here in the Atlantic north Lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
brawl johns are gonna be the new johns

im sooo bad at melee now, LOL

alukard im sorry i cant team w/ u, i didnt think wife would be coming and we have to represent MD in one of the few actual tournies left :/

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
you guys ready to get pwned by a tournament rookie? Haha jk guys don't take it so seriously :p

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
brawl johns are gonna be the new johns

im sooo bad at melee now, LOL

alukard im sorry i cant team w/ u, i didnt think wife would be coming and we have to represent MD in one of the few actual tournies left :/
If wife comes can you please ask him to bring my walkie talkie.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lmao Who cancels SPOC?? Who have you been talking to, Ak?

And idk how many setups we're dealing with but it's really a **** deal for me to drive my stupid little car around picking TVs up. Kills me.

Eggm

Smash Hero
We appreciate it scar. :) At least the venue is 2 minutes from your house. Lol.

Scar, TheEggm mobile is giong to be a little late, cause NY isn't getting to my house until Like 10:30, which means we will be there at like 12 or 12:30. NJC and little rascals are super important so please enter us and do other matches first or something. ^-^ Thanks, sorry for the delay NY is newb.

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Whee. First shoutout post.

Scar - Always a great tournament. Probably shouldn't have entered and just done the friendlies though. Guess I should have found out about the pools earlier. Anyway, finally got my set with you. Thanks for keeping melee alive and strong. After this tournament I realize just how much I like it better than brawl. (Even if I'm probably better at brawl.)

Vex!: Thanks for being patient with the complaining I did about money. (that goes for pretty much everyone though.) Thanks for letting me bum that one money match, but I think if we're both at the next one I owe you five bucks. Seeing as how I took your money with no problem the first time. Thanks for chilling with me on and off most of the day. Good stuff. PM your friend code on brawl.

Hax or however you spell it: Good money match. You're a tad cocky though aren't you? Doesn't make me feel that "honored" to fight you. (his words, not mine)

WoZ: Epic brawl money match. I lost way too much money at this tournament, but that one was the most worth it. I was really hoping I'd win though. Heh. Ended up even more behind in my funds.

Clai: DON'T PSYCHE YOURSELF OUT! Confidence is so key. Don't sell yourself short to someone you've never even seen play. Just do your best. Your MGAW is a lot scarier than I thought he was gonna be, and you did pretty stellar against my Link. I didn't expect any of this because you started with, "You'll probably beat me." You're better than you think you are man. Or... wait. Maybe I got mindgamed and you knew it all along. >_>

VaNz: I don't feel I played as well at this Link ditto as I did in the previous one. Even so, the low tier goodness is always fun. I wish I played more matches with you.

Sensei: Hah. I don't know why I even did that money match. I knew I'd lose. Even so it was really fun, and the prize was too big to pass up. When you get back, please tell me I'm the only one who tried that money match, even if it's not the truth. The bravery is all the dignity I have left.

Tec0: I don't really know if we played, and I'm not even really sure if it was you, but if you were the Shiek that took on and beat that Marth with 4 more stocks than you in a crew battle, awesome job. Just amazing.

KCS: Wow man. Wow. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do money matches again until you're 400% sure you can beat the person, or until you're as good as M2K.

Everyone else that I played today... I never gathered names. I feel bad about that. There was this blond curly haired person I played about seven doc dittos with. And then a Falco player I played my doc against. Said something along the lines of, "Let's make this computer explode with crappy gameplay."

If you played a doc player with a mustache and long hair, it was probably me. Identify yourself if you want a shoutout.

Also, anybody feel like teaching me some things at the next one? I think I've gotten as far as I can practicing alone and with the people that live around me.

Edit: Oh yeah. And sorry I didn't say bye to a lot of people. My ride was illegally parked so I needed to get out fast.

Top Bottom