• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If TSA NJ brings sensei/woz/copy/doyoung, then we have like mad crews. ToS, TSA: NJ, TSA : PA (minibosses), Tunes, and NY crew, (jman/alukard/hax/plank (to add a 4th. xD) Massive crew battles would be fun.

Edit : Wrong thread lol. This is talking about SPOC v

Trevor i'll play you sometime, 3308-3945-0457
crews better go down lol. doubles should just be sacrificed for it :)

As of now we have me, GOTM, and Triad confirmed for ToS. The other possible members are Vex and Xzax (do they play Melee? I'm sure Vex will atleast...)

I pretty much have to leave at like 8pm. Is there anyway we can get crews done before that?

edit:
2nd floor is kinda strugglin, but i just noticed in ur map theres elevators... no problem at all then. i doubt i can bring my setup cause i gotta leave right from spoc to go home on the train.

Scar

#HarveyDent
stfu I need your TV. I'll just keep it Easter weekend? Also crews will happen at this, we're doing a more strict time schedule so we got it.

ToS...? Where is TenNoTensei?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
stfu I need your TV. I'll just keep it Easter weekend? Also crews will happen at this, we're doing a more strict time schedule so we got it.

ToS...? Where is TenNoTensei?
Tensai isn't in our crew anymore, however he's still a good friend of the crew. I believe he's switched to Brawl, and didn't want to be in a crew for Brawl, either that, or after a while when the game develops more he might re-join. I dunno if he'll be at SPOC, however if he is an still good on his Melee game, I wouldn't be surprised if he crew battled with us since it's Melee and not Brawl. I actually ran into him recently at a GameStop tourney and I mentioned SPOC 5 and I think he said he might be able to make it.

With my setup, I guess you can keep my TV Easter weekend, but if I bring a system that definitely comes back with me as I generally take it home to use. I know your cool with my TV and won't wreck it lol as you've kept it before. However unlike before I actually use that TV consistently now, so if you do keep it I need you to drop it back off at my place Sunday night when I get back.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was just going to bring my Wii and a copy of Melee and Brawl. If I have room in my suitcase, do you want me to also bring a Cube? Normally we're fine with systems at SPOCs though as a lot of people bring game setups without TVs.... ^^^ Like this kid lol

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Also crews will happen at this, we're doing a more strict time schedule so we got it.
oh man, now i definetly gotta find a way to get to this since crews are happening, im supposed to have a family get together for my sister's birthday on Saturday, hmm, its gonna be a tough choice....dam i have to find a way to be at this tourney.

and lol @ musical chairs with the venues, lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Really? ToS always has a convenient open spot that you could take advantage of ;) lol.

Anyway, I think I'll have to delay my Brawl MM with you Vanz, I doubt I can do it at SPOC from all this Melee training I've been doing. There's a chance I can, but I wouldn't count on it. Are you going to be at the Tunes Biweekly or DM's the next weekend? If so, I'll def do it there, I'm all out Brawl training for those two tourneys.

1400th post!

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
::slams open the doors:: ALRIGHT!! SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET TRIPLE STOMPED BY GANON AT THIS I DONT CARE WHO!!! Afterwards we can all have tasty sugar cookies :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
LMAO @ vanz/tec0 you guys are too good, can't wait to see you guys at SPOC. :) Jfox let me know. Plank alukard probably isn't gonna go if you don't, so let us know for sure soon. And you suck if you don't come. Fox vs sheik MM 5$ if you do. Nice AND the brotherhood, mad crews. :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Boo at plank :( well I really hope to see you there man me and Grill ;).

Ugghhh... I need to study for school... so now I have to fit this into weekdays instead of SPOC :(.

Man... this sucks :(

I'm really only going because of the epicness of SPOC, Scar because he is too good at everything, and cuz Reik is going to make an amazingness appearance, and cuz I get to team with my teammate because he is too good.

Cia

das kwl
teco - I liked ur other post better before you editted it.

I wish someone quoted it x_x
------------------------------------------

also, anyone wanna money match??

we can do..

a) standard money match
b) random character select money match
c) low tier money match
d) character ban money match

ANYONE?? even if it's just for a dollar, just of doing weirdo rule money matches makes ssbm soooooo fun :D

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
teco - I liked ur other post better before you editted it.

I wish someone quoted it x_x
------------------------------------------

also, anyone wanna money match??

we can do..

a) standard money match
b) random character select money match
c) low tier money match
d) character ban money match

ANYONE?? even if it's just for a dollar, just of doing weirdo rule money matches makes ssbm soooooo fun :D
I'll take you. $2. Low Tiers. Woot. (It's probably going to end up being me giving you two dollars, but meh, smash is too much fun).

Cia

das kwl
clai - ok ^_^

anyone else, ANYONE, EVEN IF YOU'RE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN ME. I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT DENY A LOW TIER MONEY MATCH (it is at my descretion to reject / accept a low tier match if I already mm'd you already)

Alukard

Smash Hero
im coming, but i probably wont be taking it too seriously.
u got to take it seriously ... u are teaming with me the great ALU LU !!! ...i mean that is if we are still teaming lmao

also if i let u listen to my zune and it plays some smexy music would u get hype and take it seriously O_o' ???

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll take you. $2. Low Tiers. Woot. (It's probably going to end up being me giving you two dollars, but meh, smash is too much fun).
Well.... how bout.... we do a bunch of random games :)

BTW anyone and everyone should at least friendly me PWEASEEEEEEEE

Ummm I like to do My marth vs falcos :) unless your name is eggm he makes eggs in many different colors.

I <3 Reik :)

m00m00m00

Smash Cadet
Return of the REAL m00. BTW Alukard carmelldansen sig is too epic.

BTW Eggm can u talk the other moo into coming? I want to own him in our tag match. Thx.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Vanz young link (me) vs ur dk mm/?We never got to finish our match from the rutgers tourny! I was taken that one son!

Top Bottom