• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
random clip

broodwarmasterr (10:56:33 PM): Its fox/jiggs/sheik/falco/marth/peach/ic's/falcon in that order.
broodwarmasterr (10:56:43 PM): Then samus
CxOxSxMxO (10:57:08 PM): 1. Fox 2. Sheik 3. Falco 4. Falcon 5. Jigglypuff 6. Peach 7. Marth
CxOxSxMxO (10:57:10 PM): LOL
broodwarmasterr (10:57:20 PM): ROFL GET ***** MARTH
LOL @ Peach being above [insert character here]

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
how do people loose the ability to speak spanish man... i wasnt even born in puerto rico yet i speak spanish nice and clear... que te pasa arrogante, debes de ir a un classe de espanol pa que aprendas y no falles lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
¡En seriedad, mi español es basura, hermano! Lo hablo raramente.¿ Pero sabes que lo es? Yo pienso en Inglés primero, y después lo traduzca. ¿Me siente? Ah, pero todo 'ta bueno. Y déjeme decir esto tambien. . . No podemos conseguir cada latino que está en el torneo. ¡Solo soy la estrella! :laugh: Ain't no others stealin' my shine. . .
No voy a robar su brillo, pero usted no es la única estrella alrededor de aquí. get at me, I aint even spanish son.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
how do people loose the ability to speak spanish man... i wasnt even born in puerto rico yet i speak spanish nice and clear... que te pasa arrogante, debes de ir a un classe de espanol pa que aprendas y no falles lol
Puesto fácilmente. . . no lo utiliza, lo pierdes. Now I'm not too bad, on the real. Ricans in general speak a slang Spanish (so I take little to no offense when pointed out). The Spanish barely understand us. Dominicans (which ain't too different from Ricans), our Platano-loving brothers, speak it fast as h*ll and in a slang way too. The Formal Spanish that you learn in school's like the universal Spanish. If you took Spanish courses, good for you. Our way's just easier and lazy. :laugh:

Go to PR with what you got. Peeps will straight know you're from the states. My Father's a Brooklyn born Rican. He moved to PR early in life and has returned to the U.S. being here now three years. He's told me 'bout how people would get on his case about his Spanish when he was a young man in Rico. He knew his Spanish but it was different. Now he speaks it like any other Rican. Still 'slang' but more like the original. (Hard to explain.)

Now me? I was f*ckin' born on the Island! That makes me straight Boricua, kna' mean? Left when I was young, haven't been back since. So my crap's rusty and I didn't grow up 'round Latinos. I grew up 'round black folk most my life.

Now nah, I wouldn't take no classes. All I gotta do is hang with some Hispanics and read, (which I can do easily) and it'll come back to me.

Rosetta Stone b*tches.:laugh:

No voy a robar su brillo, pero usted no es la única estrella alrededor de aquí. get at me, I aint even spanish son.

Nah, get outta here. My shine *****!

Scar

#HarveyDent
remember when my thread was closed for spam? i will ban every last one of you mother****ers before that happens again

talk about mango

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
top: fox/sheik
high: marth/falco/jiggs
mid: falcon/peach
You think Sheik is better than Marth? Are you serious?

Fox is definitely the best character-His worst matchup is 50-50.....Marth....enough said.

Marth is beyond incredible at edge guarding, extremely gay at it, has a disjointed hitbox and the best grab in the entire game along with nice tech chases on pretty much half the cast. (In my opinion, hes one of the best tech chasers)

Falco is in his favor, Falcon is like 60-40 or 50-50, ***** jigs, ***** ic's, ***** ganon, and everyone else and only really struggles with Sheik....and Fox is 50-50 (as mentioned above)

Sheik is much more difficult to use at higher levels and her options are horrible as opposed to Marth and she only really excels vs Falco and Marth at higher level play. Her grab game and edge game is also weaker than Marths as well.

noodles

Smash Champion
falco beats fox on most stages. sheiks worst matchup is falco (IMO) at 60-40 ish.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
falco beats fox on most stages. sheiks worst matchup is falco (IMO) at 60-40 ish.

I disagree. Falco is definitely even with Sheik. Sheik ***** his recovery so hard. Even so, just think about this.....a fair at 60-80% LOL

this is a dumb debate. Who cares, just beat everyone with your character lol.
No, it's definitely not. A game that has been out for over seven years and there are still debates about the tier list? Yeah, this is stupid.

Besides, nothing else is going on this thread now anyway. lol

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I disagree. Falco is definitely even with Sheik. Sheik ***** his recovery so hard.
Yes, because it is ever so difficult for Falco or [insert character here] to grab the ledge, get up, hit Sheik off the stage after she lands with her up b, repeat until Sheik dies. That clearly takes a LOT of effort.

Even so, just think about this.....a fair at 60-80% LOL
Falco's uptilt/backair > Sheik's aeriels. Sheik has to techchase Falco to 60-80 because he can CC her tilts until 192308123812038290%(so can most of the cast lulz).

More related note, Scar idk if I can come. Depends on school stuff, I hate your college for changing the date :(.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a extra Controller they could mail me? because mine just broke and im like mad poor >.>

P.S Money Matches anyone?

Shakugan, maybe im a lion

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Scar, just giving you a shout out for helping me out just a little when I was lost in New Jersey. Also, saying I should definitely be at SPOC now. The guy giving me a ride is now SUPER into melee, and will get off work if it kills him. Long live melee.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Wow this sounds fun.

tickets are cheap i'm considering this.

Edit- i am really considering going to this because i want to play with the BEAST coast and mango, but the thing that i'm concerned about is would anyone be able to house me along with 2-3 others?

Top Bottom