• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
How expensive is it? /goes online again

Apparently their fries and cheesesteaks are to die for. This tourny needs to hurry the **** up and come. LOL

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
fish are low-maintenance too

i don't really understand why you'd want a low-maintenance pet though; why get a pet at all if you don't want to deal with it?
right, but you never want to interact with fish, they just blow.

I like interacting with cats, the beauty is that you don't have to interact with them. If something comes up at the office and you can't get home before sundown, it's not the end of your tabby's world. You golden retriever on the other hand will tear your apartment up and be sad that he didn't get his walk. Oh yea, and he'll **** on your floor, while the tabby just used the litterbox... raaaaaaaaaape.

I'm not saying that I like cats more than dogs, because I'm still at heart more of a dog person than a cat person, but cats have grown on me a lot and if I were to get a pet at this stage of my life, I would definitely prefer a cat to a dog.

if youve ever been to PC, and then been to hubbas, you know what a real philly cheese steak needs, chilli son...

steak chilli and cheese on a wedge alllllll day...extra chilli mmm
uhg, no.

chili cheese steaks are bangin', but they're a different thing from philly cheesesteaks, which are best in philly.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I definitely want to make a trip to ishkabibbles. That sounded amazing.

Can anyone else verify that that place has amazing cheesesteaks/fries/ knows of someplace better?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I just like lots of input from people. Majority wins lol.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
thx kiwii ill do it today. welcome back btw, refriend me on facebook my heart is still too broken to do it myself
way to make me feel horrible x____x
just find me!! i wont do it again lol i got the break i wanted/needed :D...sorry x_x
and np i hope it helped out with getting a cheaper flight

fawk im hungry, legit philly cheesesteak sounds amazing right now T_T

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
dam yo ... posting them dead animals isn't cool man =\

usually ur pics are mad funny but thats mad beast dude ... plz dont post another =[
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

These dudes are on some Carl Thomas Emotional type tip!

I despise cats.

But I love SPOCs.

Rob, you are going to this if I have to drag you there by your Rican hair.
Dude, I might be in VA that weekend.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
(scar would say pepperBLOWni and then laugh to himself)
lmao hahahaahaaha

edit- dogs are far better than cats. They're loyal, cats on the other hand will ****ing drop you out of their lives at the first sign of better food/home/anything really. However, there are some cats that are cool and it took me a while to figure out which were. My stepmom has two cats and they were both stray ones that she got from the shelter. It seems that stray cats for some reason are much more down to earth and respectable. They actually let you pet them and pick them up without so much as even a hiss. I don't think I've ever seen either one of them scratch anyone (even strangers) once in their lives.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i hate pepperoni

i guess all 120 of us are gonna carpool out and buy cheesesteaks after the tourney. that sounds pretty awesome. m2k/mango should split and pay for all of us.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
lmao hahahaahaaha

edit- dogs are far better than cats. They're loyal, cats on the other hand will ****ing drop you out of their lives at the first sign of better food/home/anything really. However, there are some cats that are cool and it took me a while to figure out which were. My stepmom has two cats and they were both stray ones that she got from the shelter. It seems that stray cats for some reason are much more down to earth and respectable. They actually let you pet them and pick them up without so much as even a hiss. I don't think I've ever seen either one of them scratch anyone (even strangers) once in their lives.
WTF @ this Cats vs Dogs debate that is happenin'! :laugh:
Look, I like cats too, n*ggas. Better than dogs actually. They're cool and funny. Plus, they manage themselves, but its true that they do what they want for attention and what they can get sometimes. Is it any wonder why we compare them to women? And women compare us to dogs? Most dudes will bang anything that walks (Well almost) like dogs, but we have a loyalty streak about us and chicks will screech out at the drop of a dime for a dude that offers them something seemingly better. (I can't blame them. That's most young chicks though.) It's all in what you prefer. I like dogs and all but you gotta train them and all that. I ain't got that time for it. You gotta train your chick too sometimes. That's why I say, 'date a chick that owns both a dog and a cat'. That's a balanced broad. What animal you pick says a lot about you.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WTF @ this Cats vs Dogs debate that is happenin'! :laugh:
Look, I like cats too, n*ggas. Better than dogs actually. They're cool and funny. Plus, they manage themselves, but its true that they do what they want for attention and what they can get sometimes. Is it any wonder why we compare them to women? And women compare us to dogs? Most dudes will bang anything that walks (Well almost) like dogs, but we have a loyalty streak about us and chicks will screech out at the drop of a dime for a dude that offers them something seemingly better. (I can't blame them. That's most young chicks though.) It's all in what you prefer. I like dogs and all but you gotta train them and all that. I ain't got that time for it. You gotta train your chick too sometimes. That's why I say, 'date a chick that owns both a dog and a cat'. That's a balanced broad. What animal you pick says a lot about you.
True, lol this debate reminds me of Robert Deniro's argument about why cats are superior to dogs in Meet The Parents haha it was very funny.

Dogs imo can be real fun and friendly and it's good. Cats are definitely made of lols though so...Ionno
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA

I think this settles it.

Scar

#HarveyDent
next person who talks about dogs and cats gets a permanent ban shoved up their ***

jk but arrogant for real talk **** on mango or something next time, you always start these ridiculous tangential debates this is def not the thread tho, way too important to me

Alukard

Smash Hero
dogs all day ... cats suck ... i can walk my dog in the nice weather ... =D

EDIT!!!!!

i just saw scars post ...

ughhh me and g$ are going to win this =D

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
next person who talks about dogs and cats gets a permanent ban shoved up their ***

jk but arrogant for real talk **** on mango or something next time, you always start these ridiculous tangential debates this is def not the thread tho, way too important to me

You right, you right, baby Scar. These dudes get off the point. But on the real, no hate mang0 but I am rootin' for a tight match against Jewish Jay. That ***** gonna rip at that *ss.

Happy?

Scar

#HarveyDent
**** you spam im gonna **** you

kev weren't you the mod who closed this thread in the first place? so long as i know no one is gonna lock it down i don't care, but for real 90% of SPOC regulars are subscribed to this thread and i 100% COUNT ON THEM showing up

Top Bottom