• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
omg im turning 17 on the 14th and im gonna get my car...well i might have it sooner but omg i wanna come to this...how many hours from PC???????

edit: lol my birthday party is probly gonna be on this saturday lol awesooooome

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Even though I really wanted this to be on the 4th because the 18th is Super Mass Madness, I don't give a sh*t since I'm obviously gonna go to a Scar tournament than a Mass Madness. I don't care even if I don't have a ride and have to come to PA by myself. I've done it many times anyway. So I'm in there Scar.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'll train up that Dr. Mario of yours if you want. I'm basically gonna have a training session with Lite & Deff, you as well if you want.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I have actually been working on a doc myself a little.

We need someone to replace Velocity cause he is a bum.

YOU HEAR THAT MPH? COME TO SPOC.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Not sure if I can house anyone this time around, already have two confirmed, gotta see what develops.

TheLake

Smash Master
W T to the freakin F

Two huge awsomely amazing tourneys on the same day?!

Get these guys some potora earings and lets fuse des *****es!

lol Super sayin revival of melee anyone?

R3N0

Smash Lord
EFFFFFF date changes man =/ I was ready to play in 2 weeks. Ugh.

Whatever. I suck anyway ._.

woot on getting to see mango again.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
GEt everyone 2 come

.... all the cool people

which is everyone

yaaaaaaaaaay

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Important Message For All Those Driving To Spoc

I talked about this last time but it is important.

So they took down the South Street Bridge in Philly as well as its exits on I 76. If your directions tell you to get off at SOUTH St., You will have to find a different route.

I suggest getting off at the 30th street station exit making a turn onto Market Street (turn AWAY from 76), go up to 34th and making a left and follow that to 34th and Spruce.

Scar can you say something about this in the first post.

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Crap. Now everyone can play Doc. It's not just a me, Deff and Velocity thing anymore... I'm losing my identity. I gotta step up my game so I can be a good Doc, instead of just another one in the crowd.

Milos

Smash Lord
I talked about this last time but it is important.

So they took down the South Street Bridge in Philly as well as its exits on I 76. If your directions tell you to get off at SOUTH St., You will have to find a different route.

I suggest getting off at the 30th street station exit making a turn onto Market Street (turn AWAY from 76), go up to 34th and making a left and follow that to 34th and Spruce.

Scar can you say something about this in the first post.
yea once you're at 30th street station it's really close i walked from there last time it took like 10 minutes

SO HYPE

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
For real. . . I'm a laid back dude. I just enjoy a good laugh. I do be yellin' sometimes tho'.
See it's like this, I'm Puerto Rican. We don't yell, we not Rican. Plain and simple.

On some other sh*t. . . All I care about is food afterwards. Where we gon' eat?
Arrange a group, (funny dude and dudes that talk melee gossip) go to a place, eat and be merry. Fell me!? I say like a Diner or something. A Denny's or a IHOP! I love me some f*ckin' IHOP. We gotta find one in the city. Too bad you're a minor, lil' dude. (Could hit up a bar or something afterwards for the 21 and over crowd.) Maybe a Bar & Grill place.. . .

And let it be known now. . .We can't be bringing n*ggas that don't bathe. And I know you melee people got 'em. Stank b*tches neither.

WTF!? F*ckin' gross! Every time I see that sh*t. How you gonna stankly scratch yo' Va-jayjay and then sniff that sh*t!?

Well you get it. . . We havin' a good time. I'm pro'ly gonna be a spectator since I'm garbage at the game

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Arrogant, don't worry son. My Dominican a$$ will definitely join you for some food & to go to a bar and whatnot lol. We'll get all the spanish people together.

Cia

das kwl
random clip

broodwarmasterr (10:56:33 PM): Its fox/jiggs/sheik/falco/marth/peach/ic's/falcon in that order.
broodwarmasterr (10:56:43 PM): Then samus
CxOxSxMxO (10:57:08 PM): 1. Fox 2. Sheik 3. Falco 4. Falcon 5. Jigglypuff 6. Peach 7. Marth
CxOxSxMxO (10:57:10 PM): LOL
broodwarmasterr (10:57:20 PM): ROFL GET ***** MARTH

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Arrogant, don't worry son. My Dominican a$$ will definitely join you for some food & to go to a bar and whatnot lol. We'll get all the spanish people together.
¡En seriedad, mi español es basura, hermano! Lo hablo raramente.¿ Pero sabes que lo es? Yo pienso en Inglés primero, y después lo traduzca. ¿Me siente? Ah, pero todo 'ta bueno. Y déjeme decir esto tambien. . . No podemos conseguir cada latino que está en el torneo. ¡Solo soy la estrella! :laugh: Ain't no others stealin' my shine. . .

Top Bottom