• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

alcheato

Smash Ace
Cleared my weekend for this! Now I just need to make sure I have a teams partner...assuming we actually have enough people enter teams to do a teams tourney this time.

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'm winning this **** and to everyone's surprise...
I'm fox all day. He's so ****in broken. Sheik and Falco are fun but i think I finally see that my Fox is just so far ahead of them.

ORLY

Smash Master
there's no need for these posts anymore

you're gonna go sheik against dart and rat

Rat

Smash Lord
oh ****.

If you come, I hope I don't have to play you atma. Getting 3 and 4 stocked is embarrassing.

Rat

Smash Lord

Get ***** me.

edit: Watched Limitless last night. Was pretty good. Makes me wish the ritalin I take was better.

ORLY

Smash Master
I was thinking about completely legitimately and legally downloading that movie but it's movin' up the to-watch list if it gets the Rat Seal of Approval!

So these are being hosted bi-weekly now, eh? Good stuff! But I don't know how often I'll be able to attend with work and all. Fingers crossed!

LSDX

Wah!
I've been skimping these tournies lately, I feel like a smut hoe. Won't be able to make the 18th (friend's grad party), and I'll be gone for Michigan till July 10th). I'll be sure to make it to which ever one appears after that.

ORLY

Smash Master
@snapple: there's a tournament in ann arbor, MI on the 25th that there are vague plans to go to

you could go to that

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Man I really want to go to these. There's a marvel tourney in WI on the 18th, so idk if I'll be able to make the next one or not.

If Madison shows up to the next one, bet WI guardians all.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dont blink dont care is a brawl tournament with a melee side tournament. This is a melee main tournament. This will have higher competition by far. I got 4th at the last DBDC and 9th at the last smashing grounds.

Scythe

Smash Master
the next don't blink tourney won't have melee since Arty doesn't want to take attendance from the MI tourney

metroid1117

Smash Master
@Sveet: I thought/hoped that would be the case, but one of my friends only plays Brawl and I was hoping to avoid a Melee/Brawl split... I guess it can't be helped though. The OP of DBDC says there's a Melee side event, so I was confused. Thanks for the info, guys. I'll definitely try going to this and bring some friends along!

Top Bottom