• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yep there are going to be two tourneys a month all summer. I haven't decided on the subtitle for these, but they will start 2 weeks after this one (without looking at a calandar I believe that's the 16th)

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
This will be my comeback tourney. what better way to kick off the summer than dethroning Lord Kels?
Do it!!!!

I need to play this game more but i don't have anything motivating me to get better. I'll start practicing next time i lose a tournament.

ORLY

Smash Master
Same as always!

If you're itching for smash, there's going to be a Melee/Brawl event this weekend at DuPage.

I'd link the thread but I'm on my phone. It's Don't Blink - Don't Care 2, hosted by Arty.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm in the process of finding a solution to exactly that issue. I'll do my best to have recording for 6/4 but if not then 6/18

ORLY

Smash Master
sveet i'll try and come by the night before and set up your hardware to my laptop

and then we can figure out the computer problem, hey-oooooo!

no but really let's try and get recording at this one

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Posting for my knowledge as much as everyone else's:

Tournament days for this summer are

6/18
7/2
7/16
8/6

Tournament dates after that are pending: I'm not sure if I will be hosting smashing grounds in the fall; I start at NIU and i'll be living on campus.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...you won the last one for teams! i think u gotttta find a teammate to enter with....whos rat teamin with? and im sure theres gonna be alot of random good ppl that need partners sonn!

i cant wait for this, but ppl need to BRING SETUPSSS....last couple have had way to few setups, and its always good when many tv can be used for tourny anddd have some left over for friendlies.

also, sveet, can we tryyyy to run this faster, so that we may try rats tourny at the end? maybe for like a 1$ or 5$....either way, it issss amazing, and only few have tried it!

Top Bottom