• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Kels is lucky.

I shoulda won our set in winner's semis. Here is a list of reasons I didn't win though.
I didn't have my controller
My feet were cold
I had a headache
I didn't get any sleep the night before
I was hungry
The Dungeons and Dragons guys were making a lot of noise and they smelled so I couldn't concentrate while they were doing their thing.

Rat won 100% legit though.
stop *****ing. The better player won. One of the best smashers today is amsah. where players like him don't say my hand were cold. instead their comments revolve around getting better next time they meet with that player and learn from their mistakes.

wow good **** orly, team skeletor ftw!

and whats with people entering as other smashers name's reverse, lol.

Tink

Smash Hero
yup....that post was about as good as Wi Smashers 0_0...what up!

good ish to the ppl that went and did well....wish i coudlve been there, but had car troubles....next time for sure!

Rat

Smash Lord
Yo so Me and Tink want to host another one in 2 weeks, as 1 tournament a month is not enough.

I was thinking we could do it at my place. Like in the garage/basement especially if the weather is nice. Throw back to smashing at Damien's place. (Downside is it would have to cap around 30-40 people.)

or we could just do it at Dupage. It really depends on what you guys want.

What do you'all think?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
stop *****ing. The better player won. One of the best smashers today is amsah. where players like him don't say my hand were cold. instead their comments revolve around getting better next time they meet with that player and learn from their mistakes.

wow good **** orly, team skeletor ftw!

and whats with people entering as other smashers name's reverse, lol.
btw the fact that you even took the time to write this made me laugh.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
btw the fact that you even took the time to write this made me laugh.
hahaha. this is funny, sorry to be so mean, I was intoxicated.

and john means me and fruitloop, considering I have yet to see that peach *** to be doin work, :D

Tink

Smash Hero
Ratamus said:
Yo so Me and Tink want to host another one in 2 weeks, as 1 tournament a month is not enough.

I was thinking we could do it at my place. Like in the garage/basement especially if the weather is nice. Throw back to smashing at Damien's place. (Downside is it would have to cap around 30-40 people.)

What do you'all think?
THIS ^^ x1000

if Wi wants to prove itself and come down, i could stop ish talking them =D.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
hahaha. this is funny, sorry to be so mean, I was intoxicated.

and john means me and fruitloop, considering I have yet to see that peach *** to be doin work, :D
Obviously you can't tell what is serious or not while intoxicated.

As for the tourney, I don't care either way, but I wouldn't know if I am able to go until that week rolls around. That's my finals week.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If i dont have work scheduled for the day of the tourney i would show up, but only if its at CoD. Oak Lawn is too far to drive to lose money while gas prices are as high as they are.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
oh right, i should probably do that....

edit-
ok well the next one is scheduled june 4th. Same week as MLG, but im not gonna be able to go to that so w/e. I really liked how this ruleset turned out so i'd like to see it in action again. During the summer I might start doing these as bi weeklies if anyone is interested in that

Smash Cadet
If it is going to be possibly bi-weekly after this one, why is this one called "The Finale"?

Could it perhaps be predicting the fall of the current champion? Is someone gonna finally beat Kels? Only time will tell...

ORLY

Smash Master
I'd be down for another tourney in two weeks and I would prefer CoD. It's closer for me and it's a bigger venue.

this is where people would put Rat's sister in the pro's category

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
This is the finale because these tournaments have always followed the school year. This school year is ending (many of us are finishing this week or in the next few weeks, if youre not done already) and with it the tournament series. The next one will have a new naming convention and start off back at 1.

Mars-

Smash Champion
This is the finale because these tournaments have always followed the school year. This school year is ending (many of us are finishing this week or in the next few weeks, if youre not done already) and with it the tournament series. The next one will have a new naming convention and start off back at 1.
If you change the name I am going to start hosting them.

Smash Cadet
Dude, you can't just drop "Smashing Grounds". Do it like TV and Movies...

Smashing Grounds: A New Hope
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Smashing Grounds
Cheech and Chong go to Smashing Grounds

Just **** like that.

Kels88

Smash Lord
If it is going to be possibly bi-weekly after this one, why is this one called "The Finale"?

Could it perhaps be predicting the fall of the current champion? Is someone gonna finally beat Kels? Only time will tell...
LMAO as if this will happen. Who's gonna stop me?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
If you change the name I am going to start hosting them.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dude, you can't just drop "Smashing Grounds". Do it like TV and Movies...

Smashing Grounds: A New Hope
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Smashing Grounds
Cheech and Chong go to Smashing Grounds

Just **** like that.
I'm pretty sure it will be Smashing Grounds but with a new postscript... Kinda like the next generation thing, but it won't be as gay this time.
Pretty much this. The one before Next Generation was Smashing Grounds: Revived or something like that.

I can't make June 4th. I have my cousin's college graduation party that day. :/
Its good to know who your real family is :c

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Its a her? Bring me along and ill make her like you again. Might take a little time... if you know what i mean

Tink

Smash Hero
Originally Posted by Ratamus

What do you'all think?

Top Bottom