• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

ORLY

Smash Master
i would be really impressed if kels could still beat anyone with a broken thumb

step it up, kels

ORLY

Smash Master
i am in prime fighting condition for this

but it's a bit disappointing that there will be no r bros or dart

EDIT: .. or MI or deku orrrrr WI or MN .. and maybe IN

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I apologize for having to run a tourney in MI on the same day. The idea of Ann Arbor traveling to this pretty much got shot down as soon as gas went above $4/gallon... not to mention two of our past travel buddies (Duck, 3Chairz) already deconfirmed the possibility.

Kels88

Smash Lord
i am in prime fighting condition for this

but it's a bit disappointing that there will be no r bros or dart

EDIT: .. or MI or deku orrrrr WI or MN .. and maybe IN
lol at PFC. My Sheik will tear apart any of your.... lmao better yet, My falcon will tear apart any of your characters. remember what happened last time we falcon dittoed:)

ORLY

Smash Master
lol at PFC. My Sheik will tear apart any of your.... lmao better yet, My falcon will tear apart any of your characters. remember what happened last time we falcon dittoed:)
$10 falcon ditto MM. that ain't gonna fly, kelly boy

Rat

Smash Lord
you kelly I left you a message on ur phone.

Call me if I can get a ride with you. I won't be able to leave until 11am though.

ORLY

Smash Master
Singles:

1: Kels
2: ORLY (took games off of Kels, woo!)
3: Rat

Doubles (only four teams showed up so we did a round robin):

1: Sveet + ORLY
2: Kels + Rat
3: Bzoo + Hindawg
4: TGD + Alcheato

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Full singles results:

1: Kels ($108.00)
2: ORLY ($54.00)
3: Ratatta ($18.00)
4: sleK
5: Sveet
5: Oro
7: Sago
7: Arty
9: Wise Lugia
9: Al
9: Kochiha
9: Scythe
13: DLA
13: Gem
13: Roman
13: Sothe
17: Shun
17: Zwarm

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Man, my dead last placing doesn't show how much better I've gotten at this game. Game 3 last hit last stock against both Arty and Mars, and game 3 against Gem in pools. Kels just Falcon'd me, but I took a few stocks. Even though I got last, I'm still happy with how I did.

GG's to everyone I played. Might do individual shoutouts later, but I doubt it. :p

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Kels is lucky.

I shoulda won our set in winner's semis. Here is a list of reasons I didn't win though.
I didn't have my controller
My feet were cold
I had a headache
I didn't get any sleep the night before
I was hungry
The Dungeons and Dragons guys were making a lot of noise and they smelled so I couldn't concentrate while they were doing their thing.

Rat won 100% legit though.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sad thing is, Kyle thinks those are all legit johns.

At least say your hands were cold, your feet have nothing to do with Melee at all. :p

goateeguy

Smash Ace
haven't seen these guys in ages, did they actually come or are these just impostors??
Don't remember who Wise Lugia was, but Kochiha was Mars.

Man, my dead last placing doesn't show how much better I've gotten at this game. Game 3 last hit last stock against both Arty and Mars, and game 3 against Gem in pools. Kels just Falcon'd me, but I took a few stocks. Even though I got last, I'm still happy with how I did.
True that. Hate to admit it but I was pretty impressed with some of the Brawl players who showed up today, having picked up the game some infinitesimally short amount of time ago. Shout-outs to Arty for almost beating Kels in pools (and for ALMOST coming back against me in friendlies ;) ).

Rat

Smash Lord
was fun gentlemen.

ggs to everyone. I was especially impressed by the new(ish) people to the scene.

Top Bottom