• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Ok john, just for you, the rule is RPS best of 1. Winner decides who goes first. I'm just gonna forfeit and let my opponent choose who goes first anyways.
I demand Bo3 RPS to determine who gets to pick their favorite stage of the remaining two neutrals. This is a big deal after all (deciding who gets first and last strike considering there's only two strikes).

Rat

Smash Lord
suppose ...

wayne: dl, bf, ys
garth: bf, dl, ys
Wayne could ban battlefield. If garth chooses Dreamland, wouldn't Wayne have the advantage? If garth chooses Yoshi's story, wouldn't it be 'fair' for both parties? So...Going first is either beneficial or neutral...?

John, I agree with you're strawmen. They are both party-time and excellent.

john!

Smash Hero
Wayne could ban battlefield. If garth chooses Dreamland, wouldn't Wayne have the advantage? If garth chooses Yoshi's story, wouldn't it be 'fair' for both parties? So...Going first is either beneficial or neutral...?

John, I agree with you're strawmen. They are both party-time and excellent.
wayne wouldn't know about garth's stage preferences though. for all he knows, ys is garth's favorite stage

also

party on, rat

Dart!

Smash Master
chris, kyle has to reply to my post before i do any partner ditching.

btw the stakes are 4 dollars 2 from each person, either double ganon or double marth vs your double falcon...hell i would even do double falco if loosh is in.
i'm not flaking. i told loosh if he showed up in time for teams at another SG i would team with him cause he missed the one we were supposed to team at.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I actually kinda liked the idea of randoming between those 3 stages. Not sure if that would be fair for everyone, but when scythe brought it up i have to say i was intrigued.

ORLY

Smash Master
Randoming with Yoshi's is not very ideal for me. If I get a bad match-up on a small stage like that, I'm in a pickle.

My vote's for striking the three.

:phone:

ORLY

Smash Master
It's important to remember that there will be no bans.

You gotta take your lumps.

Scythe

Smash Master
oh yea what are the cps? i don't feel like going back pages and searching for it.

update the rules!

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol dart and I are teaming now though

Team america gonna lay down some phat beats

ORLY

Smash Master
This stage list is just another ploy by Sveet to do away with Brinstar and Kongo

(not Cruise though because he loves that stage ;D)

ORLY

Smash Master
Spikes is right!

This summer, get ready for the ORLY-brand series of tournnants. With such side events as 29-stage round robin, draft crews with money on the line, and much more!

Dart!

Smash Master
lol wait wtf, I just saw this. Don't flatter yourself!
Explain this to me...you seem to enjoy overreacting to my posts and downgrade me. It gets old.
The reason i said that because i was expecting a small attendance friendly tourney. Doesnt matter i guess team americas just gonna have to roll like usual.

ORLY

Smash Master
Tonight was a message to anyone who crosses Americuh.

TEAM AMERICUH, **** YEAH

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL I'm gonna enjoy beating that Fox into submission

I'm comin' for you Kelly

Top Bottom