• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
Sveet, BigGman, Tink, Kels88, darkatma

EDDIE HOWELLS!!!!!!!!!???

darkatma

Smash Hero
just do an extra 5 bucks and come to roselle station. i can pick you up from there.. it'd be only a 30-40 min extra ride on the train

EDIT: i think i know you from before atma.. were you norcal? before zhu became popular? i remember you telling me about him and playing him a lot and saying he has a lot of potential, then he started beating SS and became popular. do you remember me? sniper? socal's most technical fox? xD

EDIT 2: oh you might be better off going to sveet's since he's probably closer to CoD
lol i wrote something a while back when you first posted in chicago threads
I have a good memory, we met over kailera, and never got to play melee. Yes I'm from norcal

My offer is still up atma.
sorry what was your offer? I must've missed it, time to browse back

edit:
"if u took a train to the suburbs i can house you. You would want to get on the BNCS line to the route 59 station

last i checked its 4 or 5 dollars each way"
a bus to the suburbs? i doubt there's an amtrak that gets there huh?
link me to chicago transportation i guess..

if it's this much hassle i'll probably just go next time though
the reason why i was so hesitant this week is that we have a chinese new year's celebration this weekend as well

chinese-new-years-superbowl-tourney woo

ORLY

Smash Master
if anyone has a triwing screwdriver, can you pleasepleaseplease bring it to this? my L button is getting to heinous levels

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
So I maxed out on upgraded lings and hydras and decided to nydus worm purple.

Then Reneblade dropzoned the front lines with his colloxen

"THIS CALLS FOR THE FLEET!"

All the while, Trail was tearing orange up with his batlle cruisers

Reneblade: "Sup Roy"

Nydus Worm: "RWAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR"
Colloxen: "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Midwest Bad *****

Moral of the story?
I posted that on the falcon boards and i still haven't gotten infracted.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, we gotta get off this page =(((....this tourny will be awesome! everyone bring setups!

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
How are the streets around the CoD area? Is everything clean cause Skokie's not so nice right now. If anyone is going to be driving through the northern suburbs near Skokie I'd happily help pay for gas. The prospect of driving through these streets in a mustang isn't to appealing.

ORLY

Smash Master
Brightside, whoever is picking up Scythe may be able to help you out. I think that's Arty? Or Sago?

Someone nearby, answer the call!

Also: did Atma get his housing situation handled? (and are you bringing that screwdriver? :D)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I have not heard anything from atma.

If you are getting housing from me, send me a text with the information. My phone number is in the first post

Scythe

Smash Master
Brightside, whoever is picking up Scythe may be able to help you out. I think that's Arty? Or Sago?

Someone nearby, answer the call!

Also: did Atma get his housing situation handled? (and are you bringing that screwdriver? :D)
i don't have a ride to this, my rides are all going to a brawl tourney!

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
I got super sick last night

I'm doing better but I got a ways to go before im 100%

I still plan on coming, but this is a notification that I might not be there

goateeguy

Smash Ace
The streets should be ok around COD. Yesterday it would have been hell but the snowplows finally got through everywhere and its pretty much clear around here. Just be a little careful. Take the Mercedes instead of the Lamborghini ;)

LSDX

Wah!
Just when I thought this week couldn't get any ****tier, I end up having car problems the day before the tourney. I can't make it on the 5th y'all, I'm super pissed beyond belief. I take my car in to be repaired on Tuesday. I really hope another one is being held next month that isn't on the 19th.

*ræg*

Top Bottom