• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

LSDX

Wah!
yo mcsnappleton, i love mischief makers
*facepalm*

And in my sorrow, I shall agree with you.

EDIT: And so McSnappleton returns with good news. My sister is going to hitch me a ride there and back, so all's well that ends well.

Tink

Smash Hero
yuppp...like always...ill be at kels place right around 1030...and then ur place about 1045ish....see u guys tomorrow.

Rat

Smash Lord
we are doing pools but we are doing this awesome new bracket thing.

This new bracket combines Round Robin with double Elimination. What that means is for the For the second round of Loser's bracket and onward you will play in a mini pool of 4. Top seed advances to next round of losers (which is another Round Robin of 4.)

Here's the link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296648

Also tink I get off of work at 10 so i should be back and ready to go by 10:45. If I'm late that's why.

LSDX

Wah!
Knowing how bad I am, I probably won't even make it into the brackets :'S

EDIT: fml, can't go. I give up for this meet-up.

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...no, it just makes it more fun to lose like, first round =D....get to play in the new structure.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
lol i know but somehow i feel that i'm going to lose 1st round or something dumb like that:(
That brightside phobia is coming back I see.

oh yeah Scythe sorry for the late reply if you still wanna go I'll give you a ride tomorrow PM me your number and address.

Tink

Smash Hero
everyone bring them setupsss! ill see u all there tomorrow about 1130ish....if ur the first there, hopefully u bring a setup and can just hook it up and start playing and holding it down.

were are going to be running this kinda fast with the lunch break immediatly when u lose from doubles. it will last 20 mins after doubles is completed, and then singles will start shortly after.
were aiming to start doubles at 1245, so be there by then, or call someone at the venue to let me know!

Kels88

Smash Lord
everyone bring them setupsss! ill see u all there tomorrow about 1130ish....if ur the first there, hopefully u bring a setup and can just hook it up and start playing and holding it down.

were are going to be running this kinda fast with the lunch break immediatly when u lose from doubles. it will last 20 mins after doubles is completed, and then singles will start shortly after.
were aiming to start doubles at 1245, so be there by then, or call someone at the venue to let me know!
this is BS. only the people who lose early get to enjoy their lunch.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
results

not enough people so we did an iron man tournament instead of doubles

1. BigD
2. Dart
3. Tink
4. Kels

singles

1. Kels
2. Tink
3. Dart
4. Rat
4. Bigd
4. ORLY

we did juggleguy's losers bracket thing and ended up with a 3 way tie for 4th

LSDX

Wah!
I'm really bummed I missed this. It may be too early to ask, but any ideas when the next one is going to be held?

Tink

Smash Hero
yes, but dart kinda messed up the losers, by getting a 2nd seed to chris -_-...making me and dart play 2nd round, and then dart having to play in diegos first pool in losers....from what i hear, was close game.

good games to all, iron mans are fuxing awesome, just needs more defined rules next time heh.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
the rest of the tournament results for singles were something like this

Scythe/Good Doctor
Mundungu
Looshkin
Brightside
Sveet
Mars
Gem
Wh0re

Rat

Smash Lord
ggs that was pretty fun. <3 Scythe. I hope bigDizzle feels better. Brightside is fun to hang out with. (Well brightside + chris is pretty good.) Gem is amazing. That is all for now.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
ggs that was pretty fun. <3 Scythe. I hope bigDizzle feels better. Brightside is fun to hang out with. (Well brightside + chris is pretty good.) Gem is amazing. That is all for now.
Gem is amazing!
Also the quote of the night for me was
"Jeff, I know you're tired but listen. Instead of sleeping play some teams, then you can sleep."
<3Dart
Or even..."GIVE ME SOME PIE!"

Shoutouts

@Guardians-Top 2 again...lame
@Dart-Beat Kels
@Chris-Good ****
@Rat-Very good set
@Scythe-I just can't seem to beat you!
@Dungles-GG's and get more of those apple pies
@Brightside-Good bracket match, no friendlies though =/
@Gem MVP of the crew battle, but your crew lost
@Looshkin Your fox is stupid...haha
@Hindawg-Good mm, and sorry about telling Dart about your sister....=D
@New people-Play next time! It was fun playing with you guys though
SNPR-nice mm's

Scythe

Smash Master
ggs to everyone i played, these are super fun.

i was in an extremely good mood at this lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i got last in bracket, didnt even get to play in one of those loser's pools.

GGs everyone i played and shoutouts to the FFA tv!

Kels88

Smash Lord
josh beat kelly?
lol you wish. However we did do a real set in loser's bracker of the iron man match because i didn't feel like playing it and he did beat me. But ask Dart what happens when my Fox is on Fire. hahahaha good games Dart:)

Also step it up Tink. No more suicides against me. You keep bringing it up as an excuse for you losing and yet you keep doing it. I would like to just win without you complaining about you killing yourself.

Top Bottom