• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm pretty sure chris has been starving himself in preparation of tomorrow's feast if he even stopped eating (which i doubt)

Tink

Smash Hero
yooo....wths going on with this MI tourny? thatssss what we should be talking about.

m2k, hungrybox, canadians, plus motherf ucking DR. PP ppl! we neeeed to get atleast 2 cars to show them whats up with chicago smash! lets get on it!

ORLY

Smash Master
Sveet are we carpooling with Dart and Tink? Maybe one more? Or if Tink bails, give the seat to another.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i got the vids on tuesday night or something. I've been busy and I will continue being busy. I am beat from work (just got home) but i'll probably make time for editing/uploading tomorrow night after work.

Scythe

Smash Master
Chris I have stuff to do early Sunday so I prolly won't be able to go to the MI tourney. So give me spot to someone else.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I wanna meet and play MI really bad.
I'm still not convinced Michigan has any smashers.

Do you guys (MI players) know Julian and Zack? I think they're -PM- and...something...on the boards
pretty inactive as far as I know, but they play mario and ganon/falco last I knew
they're old friends of mine...just wondering if you know of them

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
I'm still not convinced Michigan has any smashers.

Do you guys (MI players) know Julian and Zack? I think they're -PM- and...something...on the boards
pretty inactive as far as I know, but they play mario and ganon/falco last I knew
they're old friends of mine...just wondering if you know of them
i don't think they've been to any of our tournaments, i don't recognize the names

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I know -PM- and I've tried to reach him to attend the SWEETs, but to no avail, so I don't know what's up with them.

Tomacawk, are you coming to this? Seems like you're always borderline attending then john out last minute >_>

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I know -PM- and I've tried to reach him to attend the SWEETs, but to no avail, so I don't know what's up with them.

Tomacawk, are you coming to this? Seems like you're always borderline attending then john out last minute >_>
that is because I am always borderline attending and john out last minute
lol
I can't go to any tournaments for the rest of the year. Work blackout dates > me
but once I finish the year off I'll be able to ask for weekends off and you better believe I'm getting more active
I plan to take trains/buses to tournaments now that I live in an area with good mass transportation

I took a train to hang out with PM and his friends when I was 17. Spring break in high school, heh. It was a 13.5 hour ride (each way) and I stayed for 6 days. I had a ****ing blast. This was back in the day when I was a Halo player and was jussst learning about melee
I mained marth lolol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
uhh im not the one never replying to texts, calls or coming out to hang out.

im riding with josh and chris and tink.

speaking of which, chris can i catch a ride with you to tink's house?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
that is because I am always borderline attending and john out last minute
lol
I can't go to any tournaments for the rest of the year. Work blackout dates > me
but once I finish the year off I'll be able to ask for weekends off and you better believe I'm getting more active
I plan to take trains/buses to tournaments now that I live in an area with good mass transportation

I took a train to hang out with PM and his friends when I was 17. Spring break in high school, heh. It was a 13.5 hour ride (each way) and I stayed for 6 days. I had a ****ing blast. This was back in the day when I was a Halo player and was jussst learning about melee
I mained marth lolol
Nice. I was a pretty big Halo 2 player before I got into Smash, too. Played some of 3, and now playing a lot of Reach. You got XBL?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Nice. I was a pretty big Halo 2 player before I got into Smash, too. Played some of 3, and now playing a lot of Reach. You got XBL?
nope. My friend is gunna let me borrow his 360, I might buy Reach to play. I'm still really good at Halo in general...
There's a halo 1 lan in springfield, il this winter, sometime around x-mas time. former pros will be attending, as I will (I am on their skill level but couldn't travel to prove myself).
I started getting serious with halo when h2 came out and I got internet and XBL at my house. it was magical.
i made a few montages, but they're lost forever on the interbutts. There is a gameplay of me, warlock slayer. Not sure where it is though; I think my friend has it (it isn't my POV anyway, but you see my epic team br haha)

ranks mean nothing obviously but at my highest I was a 37 in thc. never broke 39 in slayer but then again, i really only played hxc

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
on the way, kinda. it takes a lot of my bandwidth so im gonna slowly upload them during the week while i sleep or something.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, next time, dont give sveet the vids -_-. simple as that.....i mean, this is the 2nd time this has happend joe, why do you take them?

Top Bottom