• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

ORLY

Smash Master
I will happily fill the Falcon spot for the IL v. MI crew battle. Game on, Michigan!

The attendance is lookin' pretty good for this if MI and IN comes, even though I know they have an SSBO the same day.

My car will be full of Radoviches and leaving Saturday morning.

ORLY

Smash Master
Any of you Marios wanna try my Falcon? $2, plumber chumps!

(with all these mario ditto MMs going on, it's gonna be the most annoying-sounding tournament ever. "WAH WAH WAHOO WAH YIPPEE! WAH WAHOOOOOO")

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
If i come to chicago greyhound station, will anyone be willing to pick me up tommorow?

Moooose

Smash Champion

lolmuffins

Smash Rookie
I might come to this tourney, but I can't get there until 6 at the earliest. Will there be any setups for friendlies at this?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Change of plans for me kinda, I'll be going but I literally have $0 to fill the pot with so I'll just be doing friendlies.

Tink

Smash Hero
singles-
1-kels
2-tink
3-rat
4-dart
5/5-tomm, matt R

doubles-
1-Tink/kels
2-R bros
3-team usa? idk

sveet will have full results, but about 25 ppl showed up and no scrubs =)....Wi/Mi/Purdue missssed out.

Top Bottom