• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

smakis

Smash Ace
Think it was a three stock on ps first game (wobble on 0 %, first stock like 10 seconds into the game ololol). Second game was a two stock on bf I think.

And fourth is nice, 7th > 5th > 4th > x

...I'm getting there =P

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Trying to hard. 4/10

But you did look pretty good against fuzz. Needed more dsmash and ftilt-> fair before you get my praises though.
lol Well I didn't really want you to praise me specifically even though being recognized for me achievement is nice obviously lol
It was more so of me shouting you out and then not appreciating it lol....but I will step up my fair and D-smash game :(

I think my f-tilt game was already on point though lol....Waveshine > F-tilt > Shine Spike FTW

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
OOC - I did it guys lol, you all know I could do it, had that faith in me, and stuck up for me during the tournament by providing the trashtalking behind me which I needed during the matches.....and doing these extremely funny screams and shouts everytime I did something rude or comboed Charles lol abnd it helped a lot and I appreciate the support dawgs, except for Alpha Dash who's fuking gay and goes and plays MM's with people while i'm in the GF's and chooses not to support me like I always support him during tournaments.......*** you Dujuan lol.

But yeah, we're still going to get back to some good training and obv I will be helping all of you lot, just please don't get discouraged when I win, because as I ALWAYS say it's not like i'm some random smasher and it helps train you up for people who are worse as well since you're WAYYY more likely to win when already playing someone who's better

Fuzz - :cool: GG's :cool:

VA - I really enjoyed playing you, even though I honestly feel (and I mean no cockiness behind this, honestly) if i'm playing on point and you're playing on point that im still very likely to win...I think theirs still a few key things you need to work on which I hope to help with when I come your house prior the Sweden event you're going to.

I did noticed that you stopped D-smashing as depserately even though you did it occasionaly but no where near as much as before.

Smakis - Your IC's are obviously seriously good lol.
The one thing I always punish I think though is certain situations where I know you're desperate to get a Grab which is why our ENTIRE set I don't think you got a single decent Grab combo or Wobble....but either way you ***** and placed 4th which is really good.

Look forward to the next time I play you and you commenting about my height or something lol :)

Oh yeah, X1-12 was on our train and got his cube back lol.

Yeniths - Please don't listen to J3ly, im ridiculously sure that you could of beat Chrisboi since I know you won the first game against him, it's just a shame that you counterpicked him on the last game on Pokemon Stadium instead of Dreamland....cos I think you would have won then and then we would have seen an upset, just a bad choice of counterpick, but now you know anyway.

The friendlies I played you definitely impressed me and made me understand what you were talking about on msn in terms of you feeling happy that you have really good control with you're character cos now I can def see it.
Please continue at this rate improving and if you come to the next I definitely expect you being better and placing in a more deserving position.

Jolteon- I dunno what happen this tournament whether it was nerves of whatever but I don't think it went too good lol....I know you know were being really inconsistent and stuff but yeah, we'll just work on that for next time and rah-pay.

Once you generally get better though in singles and as a player it will undoubtably transfewr partially into doubles.

Frostbyte + Chrisboi - DESTRUCTION is what I served both of you lol
Was good to see you at this tournament though, I definitely think that you both should keep on coming since you're company is very funny in general and it's fun to have you there and hear
'CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES' LOOOOL

Hugo - lol SORRY about making you lose £2, I literaly have no idea that you had money on me, you should have more money when it was important lol, but it is good to finally see some side bets, I reckon these things should happen more often.

AND *** you for knocking out a fellow OoC member...:(

Brado - I KNOW you're happy about coming now lol.
I've never seen such a beauty in camping and planking the edge, it was the most hilarious thing of the tournament and espesh when Wiggum came running over to see it lol, cos he knew exactly what it was when I shouted 'Wiggum come see, you will love this'

You should def come and DRAG Willz the next time you come, need some planking Jiggz and planking CF's in doubles IMO lol :)

J3ly - Me winning singles > J3ly beating us in doubles :)
But yeah you're falco is good, I still think you have a good few bad habits which I fully took advantage of during our set, but I know you're the type of player still try and improve after anyway regardless and just get better so I look forward to our next encounter in tournament or wherever.

Swizzy- Swizzy beating us in doubles > Me winning singles :)
Congratz on beating us in doubles lol, and *** you for winning the bet against Hugo :(
I didn't get to play you ALOT but yeah, just really try to work on that Ganon vs Falco matchup since I know how gay it is lol

ShiftingShadows - Your CF was really good suprizinginly lol, I didn't know how good you were be due to you not having an extremely active scene but I was really impressed by it. I don't think you have really any clear bad habits despite the fact ofthe edguarding and the lack of Utilt and your overall punish game which basically meant you weren't really getting any huge combos off of tech chasing VERY good and covering options.

FortuneCookie - I would say the for of what I have just said to ShiftingShadows in terms of me being surpized and know clear bad habits except for your ability to highly punish your opponent in terms of combos and pressure and taking advantage of situation, though it was still EXTREMELY impressive for not having much people to play...

Definitely keep it up and please return for the next tournament or monthly :) All you Scots

And you could have got around that planking btw lol, just with a well time aerial, you were approaching predictably and impatiently which is why couldn't get any aerials in while he was planking, but it's ok anyway....I don't think you'll fall for it next time.

Biskhin - You're one of them players with extreme potential and also weirdly VERY consistent with your tech skill and I actually haven't been the only one to notice it, I actually know if you were to play more oftenily and with a variety of better people that you would be really good at the game.

I think you just need more experience and knowledge of what to do, but the potential is undeniable there, love you baby <3

And also My CF > Your Falco lol :)

Degree - There was something that some smasher said (think it was Chu Dat) which was 'If you can't win with a top tier character, you shouldn't play a low tier character' which I mean in no offense to you obviously, but just a word of advice since I saw earlier in the thread you said you were thinking of switching mains, and being new to the game and playing a character that takes A SILLY amount of skill to even place decently puts a lot of pressure and hardwork on yourself lol.

Just a word of advice though, obviously it's your choice, but you WILL find things a bit/alot easier if you were to even main someonelse, but I see you enjoy playing in general which is all good, hope you come to the next event :)

GM Jack - Congratz on ****** Charles, he's such a scrub lol
Wish I would have saw the game, I heard it was pretty funny and Charles was johning about SD and all that stuff, but my conclusion is that you baited him into those SD's.
One step at a time lol :)

Mitsuki - I never get to play you lol, but I always see you happy around the tournament, I hope the falco practice helped with your improvement and I feel for you for living with someone who plays brawl lol....:(

Anyway I guess i'll be seeing you at the next event and seeing you being happy and what-not lol

Tesco Crew - Overall your crew is pretty legit lol, even though it's a LONGGGG time away I think Deathgazer should be considered for UK Crew Battle at SNY2, strictly because he can beast certain people who have no idea how to handle pressure lol.

PMS has gotten a lot better as well lol, nearly beat me in one game on Dreamland with no sandbagging from me and got me a little scared lol, like literally high percent last stock stuff...

Where were you Unreal lol....I know you're pretty good now, should have been representing and ******

Wiggum + Jude - I know we have a lot to work on but im def gonna try and help you lot on that journey lol, everyone has something in their smash career which they get EXTREMELY annoyed about at one point 'GGT1 (Birmingham) Me losing to Chrisboi' but once you get better you get over it lol...
It will be funny in the future when you're alot better and you look back on your placement....and you live near me, so improvement is inevitable lol :cool:

NRS - Everyone in this crew is legit lol, I really like it in terms of you as people and you as smashers, and espesh L-J for his comment when watching my matches lol.

Since you live near each other obv I expect to see improvement which is really good, IMHO you lot should start a youtube channel or something and start getting shiz uploaded for people to watch and advice to be given as it would be a good watch and I would be happy to.

I APOLOGIZE IF I MISSED ANYONE, BUT COME ON....THAT SHOUTOUT LIST WAS PRETTY LONG AND HAD DEPTH TO IT LOL, CUT ME SOME SLACK

I WONNNNNNN BABY <3
Where is Anakys shoutout? He gave u one.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Think it was a three stock on ps first game (wobble on 0 %, first stock like 10 seconds into the game ololol). Second game was a two stock on bf I think.

And fourth is nice, 7th > 5th > 4th > x

...I'm getting there =P
lol Sounds like ****, I wonder what his reply to that was, prob just that it's gay or something lol.

And yeah you are slowly stepping up in terms of placing, though expect it remain at 2nd or lower when Professor Pro is in town :cool:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Where is Anakys shoutout? He gave u one.
There were a number of players that was there who I didn't know who was who lol.....were you at the tournament and what did you look like just so I know for future reference

And also Anaky wasn't there lol :(
And cut me some slack as I posted in my post...it was long already.

smakis

Smash Ace
I guess I'll give it a go.

Tamoo: we gotta stop choking in teams, meh, (bring your god**** controller next time ;D). Also how come you are so much better at resting people in teams (seriously I get a warm and cozy feeling whenever I hear that sound while I'm teaming with you)?

Fuzzy: tournament was awesome, without people slowing the tourney down and with the normal amount of TVs the event would have been smooth sailing. Much love for the housing, even making me frikkin lasagna (which was awesome btw, ate way too much). Sorry for boring you with ICs all day though =/.

VA/Beast: pillow thiefs, this obviously was part of your plan to slow down my progress to the uk top (can't grow taller without my beauty sleep can I?).

Jolteon: get bracketgayed moar

Brado: HI =D

J3ly: good games, though just as when I faced Tamoo I had the clear and obvious advantage with no chance of losing whatsoever, rajt?

pms: Tricky **** all over the place, I really like a lot of the stuff you do. Took me almost two games to figure out that I should ignore grabs and just keep you in the air lol.

Prof: about time <3, would give you advice but I know nothing about how to play fox, just that every gay tactic in this game work on him.. =D. Like I said further up spend that money on going to B.E.A.S.T.

L-J: noooooodles, too good (even though I ate like a pig rofl). Maybe I will stop masturbating and actually use both hands next time we play =)

finally for those who whine about wobbling, compare it to shine, then tell me which one is more broken <3

smakis

Smash Ace
I did like tamoos face when the first round of doubles got under way. Me, MaSe and Smaskis dwarfing everyone else in the room.

thiiiiiiiis

was hilarious, would have been even better with prof in the middle ^^

pretty sure fuzzy beat chrisboi out of winners, and then he lost to frostbyte in losers

no clue about stocks and stages

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol lewis came up behind GMjack and he (unreal) is taller, but not as tall as that random guy

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Frostbyte knocked out chrisboi lol

Pools went smoothly, there was nothing wrong with that

my rant:

J3ly you wasted at least an hour of the tournament getting there for doubles, then at teh start of brackets you took another 15-30 mins to play your tournament game

deathgazer you were playing a money match when I CONTINUOUSLY asked you to play your f***ing tournament game wasting another 30 mins

totalling to 1-2 hours wasted, good job, it was your fault we ran overtime. Next time I will disqualify you both if you do this again.

WHY DID NO ONE ****ING HELP ME TIDY UP APART FROM MAYBE 1/2 PEOPLE BUT HARDLY ANYTHING

I had to tidy up before grand finals, I asked repeatedly and no one helped so I tired myself out doing most of it myself -_-

YOU GUYS MADE A ****ING MESS AND JUST LEFT IT, do you want me to wipe it in your ****ing faces next time? The tables were sticky, there was garbage on the floor..learn to stop being a **** 3 year old and show some respect

I don't mind losing to prof, good on him. Allow the cockyness tho I just lost another tourney today and came 4th in blazblue

It's really bs that I don't get any cheer too =/

This is the first time I just wanted to go home and just sleep cause I was so vexed

Kyoshi123

Smash Journeyman
Anaky Says:

Wow lazy Melee community, i guess the Melee and Brawl community are alike after all, with like 1/2/3 people as an exception, but that doesnt rly make a community.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

my rant:

J3ly you wasted at least an hour of the tournament getting there for doubles, then at teh start of brackets you took another 15-30 mins to play your tournament game

deathgazer you were playing a money match when I CONTINUOUSLY asked you to play your f***ing tournament game wasting another 30 mins

totalling to 1-2 hours wasted, good job, it was your fault we ran overtime. Next time I will disqualify you both if you do this again.

WHY DID NO ONE ****ING HELP ME TIDY UP APART FROM MAYBE 1/2 PEOPLE BUT HARDLY ANYTHING

I had to tidy up before grand finals, I asked repeatedly and no one helped so I tired myself out doing most of it myself -_-

YOU GUYS MADE A ****ING MESS AND JUST LEFT IT, do you want me to wipe it in your ****ing faces next time? The tables were sticky, there was garbage on the floor..learn to stop being a **** 3 year old and show some respect

I don't mind losing to prof, good on him. Allow the cockyness tho I just lost another tourney today and came 4th in blazblue

This is the first time I just wanted to go home and just sleep cause I was so vexed
I actually have a issue to address with you in terms of being polite to new people.

There's someone called AC (Adrian) who first tournament it was (he placed 17th)...from what he told me he was trying to set up one of the TV's which would not work, and then you suggested another TV for him to go on to play so he went to that TV (which was the TV with you hacked cube) and then he went to play on it and open the case and then noticed it was a Hack Cube (he was even examining it or trying to turn it on, not sure) and then something happen and you starting getting in his face and had a rude tone saying 'WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FAST FOR' and came across extremely rude and was getting in his face being rude to him

AC felt cos you were the T.O. he had trouble saying anything back to you and did not want to get out and was very angry after this incident and avoided speaking to you, I told him this is not the case, if anyone is rude to anyone then they are getting shouted straight back at if its me, I dont care what your position is, so I told him say exactly what you think and even shout back, but just dont get violebnt......FROM the story he told me it seems like you were very rude....please show an understanding to new people and that they are not fully aware of erverything and can be a bit curious....DONT BE RUDE

gm jack

Smash Lord
Really? I'm 6'7" when I stop hunching over. Mind, you and mase are a hell of a lot bigger than my skinny ***.

I think I played you in friendlies after our doubles set for a bit. It reaffirmed my annoyance that there are characters out there who can be gayer than sheik.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
its the fact he took my cube which was under the table and started setting it up himself -_- he didn't ask who's it was isnt that pretty wrong?

I told him to setup "his" cube on the t.v

I dont think you read through my quote at all prof you just want to blame everything on the TO

Respect is important, I'm clearly getting none in terms of organizing, running and playing at these events.

smakis

Smash Ace
inches ftl, cm ftw

and I can't remember at all, was just speaking out of my *** =D

*checking online converter.....2.04 meters..wat...*
im pretty sure i would have noticed you being 9-10 cm taller than me x)

and ya, shiek vs ic is sooo easy =D, cc everything > lameness

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

my rant:

Also I would like to say that I was not messy at all....I took all my food with me and ate it and threw it away.

And the whole situation with J3ly was fuking stupid....I have to admit J3ly you wasted a stupid amount of time, this is what really annoyed me and even your team partner Swizzy.

We were meant to be playing a tournament game, and Jolteon wanted to go to the toilet quickly so you took this opportunity as a time to smoke, you took quite long so me and Swizzy started playing a few friendlies......THEN WE TURN AROUND AFTER LIKE 10 MINUTES OF FRIENDLIES AND SEE YOU SITTING DOWN PLAYING A FRIENDLY WITH SOMEONELSE....it's like WTF, why would you walk off, go smoke and then comeback and play a friendly....THAT KIND OF STUFF THROUGH TOURNAMENTS NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

And about me being extremely cocky Fuzz, that's just revenge on all the other times you beat me and I had to listen to how you did this and that combo and how it was **** and stuff....so yeah I did it more then you, but as I already clearly stated, if you give me 30% cockiness each time you win, dont expect me to not come back with it at 100% lol.

And it's not that no-one wants you to win, it's just people want a change, similar to you watching my matches against Chrisboi and you voting for Chrisboi and you watching my matches and wanting Tamoo to win....AND IM GOING TO START WINNING SOON SO THE VOTES WILL START BEING ON YOUR SIDE :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
its the fact he took my cube which was under the table and started setting it up himself -_- he didn't ask who's it was isnt that pretty wrong?

I told him to setup "his" cube on the t.v

I dont think you read through my quote at all prof you just want to blame everything on the TO

Respect is important, I'm clearly getting none in terms of organizing, running and playing at these events.
SOOOO WHAT CHARLES

He made a mistake, this does not give you permission to start shouting and getting in someones face because they did something and took an attempt to use initiative which is VERY easy to understand.....does this not make sense to you:

A cube near a TV already = Set it up....

Either way you can't be rude to people and EPSESH new people and get up in there face, cos he did want to start something and that proves that you took it a bit further then a simple little moan.....those are basic things which you should be applying to, and I did read you post, and I didn't blame everything on you, im just blaming you for the things you DID do wrong

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Also sorry to VA if I was being a bit disrespectful after Winner's Finals =/

more people should've watched tho I agree =/ sucked

I duno why theres a problem Prof, I just told him to set up on that t.v

came back and noticed he was playing with my cube trying to get it to work, so I went there and was like "what are you doing? I told you do to this_______" "you shouldn't be touching this, it doesn't work, if something is left around you shouldn't touch it without asking"

gm jack

Smash Lord
inches ftl, cm ftw

and I can't remember at all, was just speaking out of my *** =D

*checking online converter.....2.04 meters..wat...*
im pretty sure i would have noticed you being 9-10 cm taller than me x)

and ya, shiek vs ic is sooo easy =D, cc everything > lameness
It's the same deal vs spacies, but I can't even grab IC safely. Still, just going to have to learn the match up.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Also sorry to VA if I was being a bit disrespectful after Winner's Finals =/

more people should've watched tho I agree =/ sucked

I duno why theres a problem Prof, I just told him to set up on that t.v

came back and noticed he was playing with my cube trying to get it to work, so I went there and was like "what are you doing? I told you do to this_______" "you shouldn't be touching this, it doesn't work, if something is left around you shouldn't touch it without asking"
OK, but too a new person they don't really know that this is YOUR cube or do not percieve anything to be a specific person's cube, they see it as just the communities cube...which is what you're failing to understand.

A cube underneath a table does not equal or a clear sign of 'NO-ONE TOUCH THIS CUBE'

And he just made a simple mistake, which as a human being just required you to approach him and correct it, not blast him to the point he was actually angry....so just be more POLITE AND UNDERSTANDING

And there's a problem as long as there's someone who is angry with how someone spoke to them since you said 'I duno why theres a problem Prof'

Yeniths

East Midlands!
AC=Adrain? and he came 17th, I'm so impressed, great stuff. Who did he beat in his pool then?

rustediron

Smash Lord
Adrian's been coming to London Monthlies since like 2009 lol, Marth who side-Bs a lot and carries a pillow around is fairly noticable :S

EDIT: I think he beat Dave and some other person? I still think it's a bit bull**** that people who lose twice in brackets get the same placing as people who win once in winners and then lose twice :S

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah, but he's not a regular person who comes around and knows hows the community works.

He's still new to everything....and has only been to 2 London Monthlies which were a quite distant apart.

He's very much new to everything and admitted it and still doesn't even know about the whole stage stirking and counterpicking rule set.

Legend-of-Mitsuki

Smash Cadet
My turn!!

Jack - So have you, by miles… I have a lot of catching up to do… Hopefully I can get some good practice in, particularly over the holidays, and not only against you. <3

Rajesh - Yeah, it was fun, and I’m glad you talked me in to it :p Any you can count on me for some C-stick tapping any time ^_^ As for character changes, play around with as many as you can if you are not sure, and chose someone you like the feel of.

Prof - Yeah it is a shame. I’d have loved to have been able to play a lot more people, but, as I was discussing with VA, there is nowhere to play, because everywhere is being used for tournament matches.
I love the atmosphere of the tournaments. Everyone is so friendly, even though everyone is out to beat as many people as they can.
As for my Falco, I think it helped a bit, but I still have a very long way to go. And yeah… the only person who seems to play in my area plays Zelda… and enjoys trolling me with it… ¬_¬

Everyone in my pool - Thank you so much for being encouraging; even though I didn’t win any games, I still feel as if I am far better than I was at SNY.
Warning - I must learn to bait… though having criticised him, it may be good that I have a Zelda who likes to lightning kick (or twinkle-toes, as he calls it) me a lot - something easy to bait. ^_^

Chrisboi, Frostbite and Smakis - Thanks for playing me on the mod at the start. It was awesome. I'm just sorry I was so spacky flail. :p

Ddiz - I didn’t get to blend you :( sad times. Oh well, I’ll just have to blend you twice the amount next time ^_^

Random Doc. who I played (and whose name I stupidly forgot to ask) - Thank you for not making me feel like a total loser all day ^_^ It will be fun to play you next time, see if we have gotten any better.

VA - My offer of help is still there (as it is also to anyone one else who organises a tournament fairly close to me); I’ll be glad to help in whatever way I can.

Everyone else at the tournament - Thank you for making the community awesome and welcoming.

Everyone else who didn’t show - I hope to meet you (again) soon ^_^

L-J

Smash Ace
I still think it's a bit bull**** that people who lose twice in brackets get the same placing as people who win once in winners and then lose twice :S
I agree 100% - it cheapens winning your first round winners bracket match (between 2nd and 3rd seeds) completely, and in fact if someone looked ahead in the bracket it would be all too easy to decide they'd get an easier losers bracket by deliberately LOSING their first match (if they were sure they had no chance of beating the top seed in the 2nd round of winners) than by winning one, losing one in winners.

Unfortunately this is inevitable in any bracket that isn't a multiple of 8, and personally I'd rather have this situation than have only a 16 man bracket, as top 2 out of 5 getting out of pools at a national is very harsh and restricts bracket experience to the top 16 players in UK which really isn't going to help the community improve.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think that possibly the most bull**** I have ever seen in my life......

But if im correct, everyone who lost two and won one placed 17th.....and everyone who lost two and won nothing placed 17th, then can't we just manually put them as something else since im guessing we're going off the results the computer produced (not sure the precise amount it would be if it was done)

rustediron

Smash Lord
I was going to suggest that myself, but then decided that, at the end of the day, no-one really gives a damn about 17th/21st lol. I just wanted to point out that it was still a bit bull****, and it's something to think about for future tourns :S

Think it's something like

17: Brado
17: frugs
17: Jolteon
17: PMS
21: Last Dragon
21: AC
21: Beast
21: Alpha Dash

VA

Smash Hero
Just to point ou prof, I don't know if you have an accurate idea of what me playing to my best is actually is as I've never really brought it to tournament? I've seen you play where you mess up but not a lot. Whereas I always have problem in the latter stages of the tournaments with getting nervous, hearing edwin in my head telling me I'm going to fail and my tech skill going out of the window.

Anyway, we'll see what happens next time. It's always good to be confident, but yeah anyway you need to either message me things you think I need to work on or tell me if I manage to host another fest.

Brado

Smash Lord
soooo glad I came to this event, had a lot of fun, best GT I've been to so far. LCLCLLCLCLCLCLC

Beast: Was madd fun teaming with you and shiz, definitely need to do it again we ***** haha, 5th's pretty sick for our first time teaming

Swizzy: Had some good matches in singles and doubles with you, you're a beast in doubles man, welll done on the placing. I wanna be able to give you a good game in singles next event

George: Didn't play a single game VS you all weekend :( come LC soon, need to get my crew playing again -_-

Tamoo: Thanks for housing, and for the epic Jiggs dittos in tourney haha, I need to learn that match-up...

Jolteon: **** you and your gay character. GG's in pools, needs moar rest >_>

Fortune Cookie: I was very impressed by your Fox in our first pools game, I was getting desperate and pretty much just ended up camping shield grabs for rests and somehow won. I genuinely think if you stuck Fox for game 2 you'd of at least took a game. Good games anyways man, look forward to playing you again next tourney

ShiftingShadows: Didn't get a single Jiggs/Falcon match against you, but the Mewtwo/DK match was better anyways ;) Impressed with how good you and Fortune have got with practically no one else to play with

Seikend: Good games in pools man, surprised me how good you were and well you could space with bowser haha

Smakis: Big gay sweedish man. Good **** on placing 4th

X1-12: Soo annoyed I lost to you, but you really have improved a lot, well done on your placing

im bored of doing these now, soz if i missed anyone out.

j3ly

Smash Champion
Jolteon: **** you and your gay character. GG's in pools, needs moar rest >_>
who else was in ur pool? id have much preferred to tear up that one instead of my pool. which was:

gantz
dave
american shiek guy
AC

AC was unbelievably impressive when i thought this was his first tournament, and i assumed he had been playing smash like 2/3 months prior.
but this information is not true i now read.. he was still good tho

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
I'll just give a general shoutout now, will probably go into more depth later.

Was good playing you all, definitely feel like I'm getting somewhere. I know what I'm doing for all the higher tier match ups, although I need a lot of practice at Up-B out of shield against fox and falco pillars, should have that sorted for next time round.

It was a shame that I had to leave early, would have liked to get more friendlies and MMs in, but definetely will do next time. I wanted to play around with a ledge-camping game with Bowser, but didn't really get the chance. We also need to finish our MM DDiz.

So thanks for all the games guys, and putting up with my bowser haha. I'm convinced Bowser's UP B is the dumbest, and most annoying move in the game.

Next national, Bowser's coming out of pools, EZ.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I think I left my memory card at the venue, anyone see it? Purple, had my name (Yuichi Currie) on it. It's cool if no one has it, shouldn't be too bad to get another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom