• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
wth edwin where have you been!? been pretty concerned since you mentioned your nerve in your wrist playing up at that tournament and you dissapeared since.

was really close to phoning your house and asking whats up :s

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Me obviously....completely destroyed everyone and beat Charles six-one in the GF's

No challenges.

after me was
2nd - Charles - 2nd Best in the UK
3rd - Robby - 3rd Best in the UK
4th - Smakis
5th - J3ly

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
WHY IS PROFESSOR PRO SO ****ING GOOD.

CHARLES STEP IT UP YOU ****ING SUCK.

prooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL another juicy Marth to destroy, no-one in the UK will EVER beat me in that matchup and I am enjoying it since you and Robby are looking to main him =]

Oh yeah J3ly.....didn't you say I couldn't beat Charles and Robby and I have trouble beating Smakis :confused:

Just felt like reminding you that......also you said I couldn't do it again so I look forward to bragging about that in the future :reverse:

EDIT - OOC IS THE BEST CREW

Retroking2000

Smash Master
probably going to main marth at this point
Youre going to really have to get good movement

LOOOOL another juicy Marth to destroy, no-one in the UK will EVER beat me in that matchup and I am enjoying it since you and Robby are looking to main him =]

Oh yeah J3ly.....didn't you say I couldn't beat Charles and Robby and I have trouble beating Smakis :confused:

Just felt like reminding you that......also you said I couldn't do it again so I look forward to bragging about that in the future :reverse:

EDIT - OOC IS THE BEST CREW
marth isnt that good + prof you have lost in that matchup to chris :) at birmingham
someone give me a cube + smash and i will play again lol i want to go SNY2

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
marth isnt that good + prof you have lost in that matchup to chris :) at birmingham
someone give me a cube + smash and i will play again lol i want to go SNY2
loool Which was like in 2007/8...times have EXTREMELY changed which is why I extremely convincingly beat Chrisboi at GT4 and nearly 4stocked Frostbyte, and you NEVER beating me since my first National Tournament as peach :)

No marth will ever beat in the UK =/= No marth has beat me in the past.

But yeah, no Marth in the UK will ever beat me and I will strongly stand by it and lul if you attempt to prove me wrong.

smakis

Smash Ace
why does everyone suddenly feel the urge to main a toothpick wielding, hairflicking, tiara wearing gay prince(ess)?

=)

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol, the game is so much easier with marth. i understand how to get hits with him more than oher chars. plus its time to expand me knowledge on zoning, safety and relative offensive ranges.

mario taught me mindgames
falco taught me how to pressure
foac fox
shiek showed me what spacing is and how to do it

time for marf. sometimes i feel what i call the spirit of edwin. it ***** and it can combo off a hilt dtilt :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, the game is so much easier with marth. i understand how to get hits with him more than oher chars. plus its time to expand me knowledge on zoning, safety and relative offensive ranges.

mario taught me mindgames
falco taught me how to pressure
foac fox
shiek showed me what spacing is and how to do it

time for marf. sometimes i feel what i call the spirit of edwin. it ***** and it can combo off a hilt dtilt :)
Just because a character taught/helped you improve a certain concept of the game does not mean you can instantly or effectively apply it with other characters and most of the time you won't, which is why you need to play with to work on one/two character/s in different matchups and focus to improve and not just learn about the game.

and I disagree with the game being so much easier with marth, unless you have been playing shit people to gain that mentality or you're talking about transferring from Mario to Marth.

MARTH.

I love him.

I have a secret about Marth and nooo one knoooooooooooooooooooows.
loool I know about it, gonna get ***** if it's brought out in tournament though, better keep that character to friendlies :)

VA

Smash Hero
You don't know what my secret is?

lol, and keep saying things about beating my marth, I like it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool This isn't the first time you've actually said 'I know a secret with Marth and I want to test it out' when you bet me a 5 pound at some monthly since you wanted to test it out, so i'm really not worried about it since....Me ****** all UK Marths > Knowing some secret which is unlikely to work =]

VA

Smash Hero
I don't have any secrets, I was just being silly.

I don't recall saying I knew one before, I just wanted to try that match up.

I never even anywhere said I'm going to use marth on you, so stop jumping to conclusions silly poo.

VA

Smash Hero
Get bent tamoo, you think powershielding the gay way is revolutionary.

Also you think powershield rest is some kind of miracle.

In America, there are numerous people that can powershield everything to > attack on command. It's not nearly as good as you think.

VA

Smash Hero
lol I'm just saying, in smash, whatever you do it's probably been done before.

you might think what you're doing is amazing, then go to america and everyone can do it.

I don't mean mango and stuff, I mean average players can do *hit

Unless you're me of course in which case everything you do is original.

Spaced dair on shield > bait their jump > tipper utilt

VAAAA

pivot kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P.S I'm only jkin bout da las part obvv

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
me and shiftingshadows got a supersecret marth technique that we've only showed to yeniths and tamoo. U guys are gonna be blown away by it at the next london monthly ;)! new marth metagame ftw!

VA

Smash Hero
me and shiftingshadows got a supersecret marth technique that we've only showed to yeniths and tamoo. U guys are gonna be blown away by it at the next london monthly ;)! new marth metagame ftw!
it's not secret if you told people about it.

I've developmed pivot knee metagame a lot recently. if you ever see a full jump aerial heading your way you can get bhind them and knee them before they land sometimes.

sex-e.

VA

Smash Hero
yeah dash dance to the retreating pivot nair is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, beats out a lot of fox's shiz.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Actually powershield rest is damn hard man, if you can find a vid of ANYONE doing it on youtube in a match, I'll concede that it's a pretty standard, but that rest hitbox is too damn small to use viably after PSing.

And yeah, the supersecret awesome marth technique is pretty super awesome.
You should never tell anyone guys cos marths gonna be top of the tier list in no time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom