• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashers' Reunion : Melee Grande - RESULTS THREAD IS UP NOW! (Road to Apex)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Sorry for the delay. Pools will be up today, though :)

So can I crash in the venue itself on the night of the 12th? Or do I have to arrange something myself? And what about the night of the 16th?

And btw I'm dutch, not English.
The tournament venue does not open until the 13th. Your options are to stay at the hotel or get housed. I could find housing for you, if you're interested :)
Dunno how you got on the UK-list, but we'll fix that :)

I'll just practise singles, its fine

did I pay teams already? o_O

Also please change my name to UCAP|Fuzzyness
You didn't pay teams, but someone could do it for you to get a team mate. That was my point.
I'll change your name if I remember to do so, derp.

Ace55

Smash Lord
If you could arrange housing for me for the night of the 12th to the 13th and the night of the 15th to the 16th that would be killer. the other nights I'm sharing a hotelroom with some dutchies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Me and Android have payed for the tickets now!
Hype =)
no aniolas team?

FRAAAYYYYYY

Online booking is now closed!
We got a total of 120 registered entrants. If everything goes according to the plan, pools will be up by the night (close to midnight).

lol I thought this was gonna be bigger. still coo tho¨

hi tonberry

This means that the majority of America players to come to European tournaments are from Florida. :cool:
the majority are from nc tbh

Sorry for the delay. Pools will be up today, though :)

The tournament venue does not open until the 13th. Your options are to stay at the hotel or get housed. I could find housing for you, if you're interested :)
Dunno how you got on the UK-list, but we'll fix that :)

You didn't pay teams, but someone could do it for you to get a team mate. That was my point.
I'll change your name if I remember to do so, derp.
friggin armada not helping with seeding omg who does he think he is anyway?

tournament experience RUINED

=((((

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I´d love the MM you PP, too. :D

We might just be some European noobs who don´t know **** about Melee, but srsly - I´d loooooooooooooove to play just a small bo3 Falco-dito against you.

Is there any way we could make that happen? I´d cry like a little girl if you just played some freeplay vs Armada. D: :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
super down to MM guys!

anyone and everyone =)

also armada and I will definitely be playing but idk how much or what we will be doing for sure yet haha

pheX

Smash Apprentice
PP i'm sorry but hands down: i will stalk you and play you as much as I can :D you can consider those MM as a donation, haha.

:phone:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL that's all fine with me. I just wanna play haha

also tonberry please quit stalking my posts and talk to me like a man if you tryna say somethin oh my gosh

tonberry is almost done with seeding me into death pool guys =(((

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
LOL that's all fine with me. I just wanna play haha

also tonberry please quit stalking my posts and talk to me like a man if you tryna say somethin oh my gosh

tonberry is almost done with seeding me into death pool guys =(((
Pool 1
Armada
Dr. Peepee
Ice
Leffen
Zgetto
Jerk

leffen

Smash Champion
hyped for this

what will my seeding be :o? 4th? (ar, pp, ice, me/over?)

so funny to see fuzzyness without a teammate because he left me for Ice, hinting at me being the worse player, and then I go **** Fuzzy/Ice with mr Beat (who I usually never team with/is very inexperienced in teams) and after that Ice refuses to ever team with fuzzy again (he didnt know that Aniolas couldnt make it, either)

So, yeah, Wiidl, he definitely deserved what you wrote, no fkn doubt lmao

also tonberry please answer my PM:>

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I told you I'd post pools today, guys!
HERE YOU GO!

Pool 1
Flyfunner
JAPF
Jekku
Lawrencelot
Potato Chips
Slhoka
Zgetto

Pool 2
bulldoser
Dax
Leffen
Paju
Rolf
Saska
TheBose

Pool 3
Aldwyn
Ceneri
Deathgazer
Joanna Dark
Madlobster
NamiNami
Plufball

Pool 4
Armada
I8FATGIRLS
Jolteon
Masterkai
OlafKING
Q
Wahman

Pool 5
Alpha Dash
Baxon
CXV
Glenn Glenn
Navn
Thomas
Yeniths
Zalvador

Pool 6
Ace55
Bøzza
Kriz
Over Triforce
Widde
Widl
Zyx

Pool 7
byrz
Dev
Doraki
Jack
Konrabi
ProsmasherTim
vidlå
ZetTroxX

Pool 8
ajp_anton
Fuzzyness
Gamba
livetokill
Rocky
stelzig
Willy

Pool 9
MadMan
MasterTK
pheX
porc
raxomukus
Smasher89
Vaiski
Ælj

Pool 10
DJ Black
Efen
Humpe
Jerk
MaxThunder
milken
Nedech
Taka

Pool 11
dr peepee
Eagle
Jeffz0r
Pellevanten
VJ
Wireless
Ying

Pool 12
Akke
Eclipsing Binary
Fraykway
Ice
Pablo
SpeedyO_°
VilNess

Pool 13
Calle W
Cosmos
Dual
Däumling
Kami
molecrusher
Salevits

Pool 14
4ever
Android
Askelink
Galen
Gardex
Martelol
TNinja
Tonberry

Pool 15
EK
integ3r
Jon_***
King Funk
Lolex
ROFLCOPTER
UCK
Volvagia

Pool 16
Adam
Aegis
Ddiz
Flikkflakk
Navntøsen
Novi
Zoler

stelzig

Smash Lord
Been in the same pool as Gamba two tournaments in a row in Sweden (beauty, those two times in a row my pools were almost identical in general, and it kinda sucked LOL). Third time in a row xD

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Tonberry, there's 16 pools and 5 Dutch and you put Lawrencelot and Zgetto in the same pool? Fix that please, it's pool 1.

Ace55

Smash Lord
@Tonberry Ok, so I didn't realize the hotel deal was extended so I don't need housing anymore.

*UÇK

Smash Rookie
Tonberry, there's 16 pools and 5 Dutch and you put Lawrencelot and Zgetto in the same pool? Fix that please, it's pool 1.
Same thing over here. I'm in the same pool as my crewmate Jon_*** (pool 15). ProSmasherTim and Zettroxx (pool 7) play each other on a semi-regular base afaik.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Whatever dude. Don't think that is a big deal.
I changed it anyways. But that is the first and last change I'm doing. Swapped him with someone from pool 2.

EDIT: Changed the pools back to what they was in the start, after a request from lawrencelot himself. I guess it was okay after all.

Same thing over here. I'm in the same pool as my crewmate Jon_*** (pool 15). ProSmasherTim and Zettroxx (pool 7) play each other on a semi-regular base afaik.
The pools are not made randomly, they are made based on seeding. People must expect to meet other people from their country.
I'm sorry, but that's just how it is.

porc

Smash Journeyman
tonberry is there a housing thread or something ? willy and i are looking for a place to stay from wednesday night till tournament. (and JD&baxon from monday night till tournament). and i guess on sunday night too.

is the hotel deal working before/after the tournament too ?

thanks

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Whatever dude. Don't think that is a big deal.
I changed it anyways. But that is the first and last change I'm doing. Swapped him with someone from pool 2.

EDIT: Changed the pools back to what they was in the start, after a request from lawrencelot himself. I guess it was okay after all.
Sorry for the request I guess, I assumed it would be normal to apply regional seeding too with so few from one country, but I guess it's okay in this case. You should be open to changes though, if it's important. It's always possible to overlook something :)

:phone:

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
tonberry is there a housing thread or something ? willy and i are looking for a place to stay from wednesday night till tournament. (and JD&baxon from monday night till tournament). and i guess on sunday night too.

is the hotel deal working before/after the tournament too ?

thanks
I'll update you guys about housing, soon.

The hotel deal applies to those who are attending the tournament, before and after. But that means you will still have to pay each night, but under the hotel deal conditions :)

*UÇK

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the request I guess, I assumed it would be normal to apply regional seeding too with so few from one country, but I guess it's okay in this case. You should be open to changes though, if it's important. It's always possible to overlook something :)
This. I thought the regional seeding wasn't applied by accident but since you're fully aware and favored a well seeded pool I'm cool with w/e.

Hey Slhoka, are you still looking for a teammate?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I am confirmed to be attending but I'm not on the list? I've probably missed something here.

Alpha Dash - United Kingdom
You probably didn't book any ticket online, thus you were not confirmed.
If you believe I'm wrong, please PM me your full real life name, and I'll double check the payment log.

Top Bottom