• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i was just telling someone earlier how forums are horrible. *looks back at the last 2 pages of this topic* told ya

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Mr. E said:
drunken TECMO SUPER BOWL*
Your on...

fromundaman said:
Oh hell yes! There's no way any of you are even touching me in that.
MHoltz said:
All I can say is MONEY MATCH

TBB and Springfield can vouch for me
I can vouch for that, nobody can touch us! Nope and I are UNDEFEATED! I'll take this MM as well. Prepare yourself!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Silly guys

1. No Fan Fan you would need to actually hit on another girl other then yourself
2. We love you Omin
3. GOD KAIS!!!

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
why thank you lol
Y.b.M. does them actually and yes we still need to do our MM
im playing a lot better than i was friday morning, sadly i dont think im gonna have a new controller for the tourny [ i was using one of nopes black GCC's] but i will be making some money so i will get the new GCC in some way.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
YBM makes pretty cool sigs, then
Think thats good, u should hear the song he made for the God Kais

im playing a lot better than i was friday morning, sadly i dont think im gonna have a new controller for the tourny [ i was using one of nopes black GCC's] but i will be making some money so i will get the new GCC in some way.
Looking forward to playing you when your in tip top shape then

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Think thats good, u should hear the song he made for the God Kais

Looking forward to playing you when your in tip top shape then
i should have been that way friday in general, i guess GF being very upset with me got to me more than i thought it would cause around 8 or so she stopped calling me so i was able to lossen up

TheKiest

Smash Champion
This is a lot to read.

My idea is better.

Double Drafts with people who didn't make it out of pools ONLY!!!!

Once a station becomes available.

PS: Hope you guys enjoy that while I'm owning the bracket.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Sorry TBB, I don't actually drink. However, you're free to get as drunk as you want.

Let it be known that the GOD KAIS are lead by a scrub who uses Ike...
*rimshot* And Y.b.M. should use the MR. SATURN font for their little banners.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Omg if there is low tier tournies can my sonic be in? Come onnnnn he is so not mid!!! Just this once i've never done a low tier tourney : ( (Is begging/whining like a kid lolol)

Kirk

Smash Champion
Well, I won't be able to go unless I can find a ride. I'd like to go out of state again since I haven't done so in quite some time.

If anyone would be so kind as to let me tag along with them, it would be much appreciated. Just let me know sometime...before the tournament if you can/want to take me.

pleeeeeeaaassseeee xD

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Snake is broken as frik! Sonic on the other hand sucks D:! Regardless of a listtt. (lol i so want sonic in xD)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
We'll have to see how many times you actually go Ness in tourney. My guess is he'll end up with something in the neighborhood of a 3:1 Snake to Ness ratio. I don't really mind much though; a non-mk main is always a good thing in my book :p.

Top Bottom