• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I got a bottle of E&J if someone wants me to bring any Grown up drinks...Hmmm on second thought Nope has a fridge filled up with all the grown up drinks ever...Hmmm Never mind..

Uh oh. YBM is bring dat goody goody. Sounds like my kinda tournament.
Also, me and XeroXen will scrape everyone except Pops in Low Tiers with Mario.

Hence

Smash Ace
I've decided I'm not participating in doubles unless someone really needs a partner. It's not fun because I never get any doubles practice in.

Hence

Smash Ace
I hack three items in the beginning of every match, you should see them sometime.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
Items cause cancer. Every one who has ever came into contact with these... "items" should proceed immediately to the ER for chemotherapy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNd0rrPzGMA&fmt=18

listening to this while reading through this thread makes it SO INTENSE.

And it makes me want to go to this tournament.

Which I will. Duh.
if only i could come to this ;___;

predictions:
1. Ally
2. Judge/Lain
3. Judge/Lain
4. Anther
5. OS (if he doesn't get NoJ)/Quivo/AZ
5. OS/Quivo/AZ
7. Xisin/Panda/God Kai (if they don't get any Olimars :p)
7. Xisin/Panda/God Kai (if they don't get any Olimars :p)

I predict that Steel Samurai will make it out of pools barely and lose R1, win LB R1 but lose LB R2.
Tyr will make it out of pools and get to second round of winners and lose to someone in LB R3.
Two of the God Kais will be off their game for part of the tournament, or maybe most of it. Or perhaps only one God Kai, it's difficult to say.
Omnzy will get gayed....again and somehow lose to someone in LB R3 that's worse than him in terms of results.
e_ and TGM will not get out of pools.
Champ...Champ will make it into bracket but he'll get a CP character put on him every round somehow so he'll lose.
Capem will get bad luck like last time and lose LB R2.
Bowyer will SD...nuff said. Sorry Jason, don't have anything about how you'll place lol. Just that you'll SD.

Slashes notate interchangeable positions or uncertainty.
that's an in-depth prediction XD

Mario vs. Mario MM, fromundaman?
I'll do whatever vs whatever in Smash 64 :]

lol not sure how you know i play samus, but your confused she is a pile of garbage
It's true, she kinda is. :/

Hey Ike is considered low tier so now I can join u guys! :)
Meh. I would have thought Ike would rise in this tier list, not fall.... >_>

Someone drive me!

...please?
Someone drive Kirk!

...please?!

Hell with that, drunken foosball!
I like how TBB is quick to post when alcohol is involved.

And I can bring an N64/2 controllers/Smash 64 if you want. The controllers kinda suck, but don't all N64 controllers by now? >_<

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I thought I was bringing the n64. We don't need more than one do we?
Plus I'm not driving anyone so I'm guaranteed to have room.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So much Smash 64. I actually wanna play that now. Mario's Uair is ridiculous. Friendlies though, at least until I get the feel for the game, I haven't played it in YEARS!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Lol, now that I look at my inventory, I actually have 4 working N64 controllers. I'll probably bring one for myself, but I suppose I could cover the controllers if nobody else really wants to. Though, at this rate of interest, we may end up with two 64 set ups. o-o

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
That is a horrible prediction Clownsui.

I'm not getting gayed out or johning out this tourney im gonna make sure i have a lot of sleep and confidence coming into this.

be ready.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I have no idea how many 64 controllers I have. I just saw the system in the spare room, not the controllers.
I'll bring them all anyway

smash64

Smash Champion
it would be so AWESOME if we had a mini ssb64 tourney if that doesnt happen the im good with the low tier tourney lol

Top Bottom