• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fear the Fludd!
(Also, you're not getting me in those PKFire>Spike tricks anymore. Just sayin'.)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
So much interest in low tiers....there should be a low tier side tourney here or at least at the next monthly. I know Spfield has Fonz's Ganon and Nic's Yoshi right off the bat. You guys have got nothing to worry about, right?;)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
So much interest in low tiers....there should be a low tier side tourney here or at least at the next monthly. I know Spfield has Fonz's Ganon and Nic's Yoshi right off the bat. You guys have got nothing to worry about, right?;)
a lot more of us play low tier characters for fun, but if theres gonna be a tourny, we'll actually have to take them seruiously

Hence

Smash Ace
PT isn't low tier anymore, Fizzle. ;)

@SiN: Yooh liek Peach? ^_____^

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Don't worry about me Hence, about a month ago I switched over to Ness. It was clear that Squirtle was too good for low tiers. :p

Framerate

Smash Lord
my prediction....

1st Smash64/Ness
(every one else)
This is the best news I've heard in a long while.

And what's all this nonsense about a low tiers tourney? Low tier MMs?

I might HAVE to go to this. Which would be rather unfortunate for the rest of you low tiers...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Low Tier MM i will play 1 to 5 dollar low tier moneymatchs with anyone
My Mario's ready for you!

Also, Xeroxen, I definitely want a Mario ditto, but not $20 lol. I'll do $1, but I can't afford higher than that on anyone, let alone someone who I know is going to absolutely decimate me.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
The $20 thing was a joke, lol.

And sure I'll MM your Mario, I'll do some friendlies with you also if you want.
I kind of figured, but you know, I just had to affirm that you're not taking $20 from me.

Hey Ike is considered low tier so now I can join u guys! :)
Only if TO says D tier is allowed. He's low-mid, remember? ;)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Ike should be low tier tourney playable. Either way, it's a win for the Ike mains. If he is, Infern gets to take your money. If he isn't, your essentially admitting that Ike is a step above your crappy characters.

I'm ridin' on a dolphin... doin' flips 'n ****... lol

smash64

Smash Champion
This is the best news I've heard in a long while.

And what's all this nonsense about a low tiers tourney? Low tier MMs?

I might HAVE to go to this. Which would be rather unfortunate for the rest of you low tiers...
yes it good news indeed specialy for Marth players xD

Hey Ike is considered low tier so now I can join u guys! :)
well Ike isnt low tier so you can Git the *** out!

Hence

Smash Ace
Mario and Ike are too good for low tier tournies. Ike is like the Meta Knight of Low Tier. XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Ike should be low tier tourney playable. Either way, it's a win for the Ike mains. If he is, Infern gets to take your money. If he isn't, your essentially admitting that Ike is a step above your crappy characters.

I'm ridin' on a dolphin... doin' flips 'n ****... lol
That depends on what the TO says. D tier isn't specifically low tier.

That being said, I'm confident in my Mario. Even if I don't win, I'll put up a good fight.
(And if there's a low tier tourny, I kind of expect Xeroxen to take all our money.)

Hence

Smash Ace
Instead of the B Button, everyone will be complaining about the A Button. Jab. ;____________;

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
SPRINGFIELD, OHIO! JUNE 2009! LET ME TELL EVERYONE OF YA. THAT THE MAN WHO IS CUSTOM MADE FROM HEAD TO TOE IS MORE........THAN READY FOR THIS EVENT I GOT MY HALBERD LOOKING BETTER THAN EVER, THE SWORD SHE IS GLOWIN BRIGHT GOLD, AND THE BELT WELL ITS STILL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING IN EXISTENCE. SO GET READY CAUSE THE MAN IS COMING FOR THE NUMBER ONE SPOT. CAKE, NOPE, XISIN, MISTER ERIC, HILT, ROWAN, CRASH! ALL OF YA BE READY CAUSE I'M GONNA PUT SOMETHIN ON YA THAT ONLY A GREAT CHAMPION CAN PUT ON. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll be there and I am going to bring a better setup this time. MOREHEAD wants a crew match with LOUISVILLE AND SPRINGFIELD.

Top Bottom