• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Predictions
1. AlphaZealot (if I don't have to play Quivo)
2. Judge (cause he is my teammate and we are clearly amazing)
3. Quivo (cause he plays TL, who the **** knows anything about TL?)
4. Lain (cause apparently Ice Climbers 0-death from 1 grab. Stupid Ice Climbers.)
5. Anther (he is a mouse...how does he place this high? The universe will never know)
5. Overswarm (cause he is using ROB more and more)
7. Omniswell (cause he is awesome)
7. Nope (cause Springfield needs love)

MICHIGAN CREW BATTLE VERSUS OHIO. TOP 5 VERSUS TOP 5. BRING IT. WE ARE GETTING THIS **** DONEEEE.
I'm glad you like me so much.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i dont think AZ or quivo are better then judge or lain or even anther
The fact that you said "even anther" makes me shake my head. I'd say Anther's the best in the midwest by a pretty decent margin.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I just got back from finding/looking at the venue in Springfield. It looks plenty big enough from the outside. >_> Also, it seemed a bit difficult to find, but, then again, I don't have GPS, and am in general fairly dumb at finding stuff.

lain

Smash Master
Top 3 is kinda debatable right now. I have better placings and have beaten him the last 3 times we've played so that's current stuff, but Anther has had consistent placings over me for a pretty **** long time. Judge has beaten Anther the last 2 or 3 times they played and Judge has placed better then Anther for a bit (Save APEX).

Judge and I are getting better, but Anther got a little rusty honestly. We will have to wait for a couple more tournaments to see.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Any interest in a set up for SSB64? I'll MM anyone at that.
Oh yeah! Is it on the N64? I'd prefer friendlies, but $1 mms are ok.

My predictions:

1. Shugo
2. Overswarm
(everyone else)

Because this makes sense.

Vex, you should come. I heard you're good, or something.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Oh yeah! Is it on the N64? I'd prefer friendlies, but $1 mms are ok.
Actually, looking at things, I was planning on bringing the N64, but no dice, the cable chord thingy is ****ed up. It'll only work if I don't move it, which isn't going to help me get it to Springfield.

Anyone willing to dish out a 64 for this?

clowsui

Smash Legend
if only i could come to this ;___;

predictions:
1. Ally
2. Judge/Lain
3. Judge/Lain
4. Anther
5. OS (if he doesn't get NoJ)/Quivo/AZ
5. OS/Quivo/AZ
7. Xisin/Panda/God Kai (if they don't get any Olimars :p)
7. Xisin/Panda/God Kai (if they don't get any Olimars :p)

I predict that Steel Samurai will make it out of pools barely and lose R1, win LB R1 but lose LB R2.
Tyr will make it out of pools and get to second round of winners and lose to someone in LB R3.
Two of the God Kais will be off their game for part of the tournament, or maybe most of it. Or perhaps only one God Kai, it's difficult to say.
Omnzy will get gayed....again and somehow lose to someone in LB R3 that's worse than him in terms of results.
e_ and TGM will not get out of pools.
Champ...Champ will make it into bracket but he'll get a CP character put on him every round somehow so he'll lose.
Capem will get bad luck like last time and lose LB R2.
Bowyer will SD...nuff said. Sorry Jason, don't have anything about how you'll place lol. Just that you'll SD.

Slashes notate interchangeable positions or uncertainty.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Did I give a prediction for this yet?

It's gonna come down to me and Quivo.

1. Quivo
2. Framerate
Tied for last: Everyone else.

Anther might do well. And probably Samurai Panda too. Maybe God Kais.

judge!

Smash Ace
hmmm predictions will be honestly hard to predict cause a lot of us can knock eachother out if we have to face early more then likly ally will win though XD

1.lain/anther/judge/ally
2.lain/anther/judge/ally
3.lain/anther/judge/ally
4.lain/anther/judg/ally
5.panda/AZ/quivo/OS
6.^
7.^
8.^
9.^
10idk lol

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'll do SSB64 MM on the wii.. i'll be bringing it. I can't play with the old n64 controllers, they're like all broke. :(

also i need a teammate

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I'll still bring the 64 if I can. I miss those controllers.
I should bring my SNES too and play some DKC2. If I bring my tv it'll be just for the SNES/64 since I probably won't stay the entire time.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
i'd love the controllers if the joystick didn't become so loose so fast.. and all mine are loose.

p.s. i still need a partner.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
I'll still bring the 64 if I can. I miss those controllers.
I should bring my SNES too and play some DKC2. If I bring my tv it'll be just for the SNES/64 since I probably won't stay the entire time.
If you bring a SNES, I'll bring Street Fighter II Turbo/Hyper Fighting/Whatever, they made, like, a billion different versions of that game lol. Gotta love them old school fighterz.

Top Bottom