• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There will probably be an Indiana crew, just so you know.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
1. Columbus
2. ...Cincinnati, I guess. >_>
3. Columbus
4. Springfield
5. Springfield
6. Cincinnati
7. Cincinnati
8. Cleveland
9. Athens
10. Cincinnati

Hmmm... needz moar Dayton. D:

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Boat Challenge, eh? Someone speak more of this "Boat Challenge"...

I'm the only person in this thread that types in bold. If you wanna team Mr.E then let's do it!
Well hey, I'm game. Maybe a good time to pay you that Wi-Fi offer now too. :p Let's do it.

Oh, new page need a tea... nope, I'm good to go.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
xD Sago you don't know Ohio like I do hoe! CP is only 45 minutes away lol. Anywayyyyyy if someone can give me a ride that'd be awesome or..if my brother goes i can just ride with him. I'd love to be at this. : )

Crews? I've never done it before : (.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Shugo...

Tell us the city you live in. Telling us you live 45 minutes from Cedar Point means you could be 45 minutes in any direction :p

I should probably find out if Jokey is actually planning on going to this, considering he's my ride and all.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Elyria lol if you wanna get personal with address or somn just pm me so i don't have all of smashboards stalking me xD.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I shan't be bringing a setup this time. After a shameful Wifi defeat the other day, my Wii decided to commit Sepuku, and no amount of lens cleaning has managed to bring it back from the grave.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The one that Yes drew for me? It was pretty nice. Once I get my Wii back, I'll prolly tape the picture to it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The one that Yes drew for me? It was pretty nice. Once I get my Wii back, I'll prolly tape the picture to it.
There's a website somewhere that makes stickers of whatever image you want for the side of your Wii.

Top Bottom