• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
If nobody doesn't make it to this I'm probably gonna team with somebody and if that doesn't work, me and somebody else are gonna team. *cough* *hint hint*

New page and all...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I filled out that pre-reg form. It's kind of annoying though because I don't know for sure how many TVs/Wiis I can bring. I mean, if I'm driving someone, and he brings a TV+wii, does that count as me bringing those things as well? >_>

Plus, I don't even know the carpool information for sure yet.

Anyway, I put down 1 for each.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
if I'm driving someone, and he brings a TV+wii, does that count as me bringing those things as well? >_>
Just put down how many of your TV's/Wii's you're bringing, because the people in your carpool would have said how many they are bringing even though they're not driving.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Just pre-reged for this thing. I'm hyped. :)

Although, I do have a question. What if we don't know if we can bring a full set-up yet, but find out later that we are able to? Do we just show up with it on the day of the tournament, or is there a way to edit our pre-reg form? I searched, but couldn't find one. :\

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Just pre-reged for this thing. I'm hyped. :)

Although, I do have a question. What if we don't know if we can bring a full set-up yet, but find out later that we are able to? Do we just show up with it on the day of the tournament, or is there a way to edit our pre-reg form? I searched, but couldn't find one. :\
if nope stays consistent with what he normally does, if you post that you might be able to bring a fu.ll setup he will have a setup list and your name will have a "?" next to it.

for example. im bring one full setup for sure. so it might look something like this
Paranormalsin (tv/wii)
Timssu (tv/wii) ?

im assuming its the tv thats the problem but you have the wii for sure and either way, if you just show up with a setup without us knowing, im sure we arent going to complain cause we are gonna need a lot of setups for this anyway.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
any one wanna do Random MM? or Captain Falcon ditto MM?
I'll do a Captain Falcon ditto MM for sure, possibly even a random MM. I'll look for you when I get there. :)

im assuming its the tv thats the problem but you have the wii for sure and either way, if you just show up with a setup without us knowing, im sure we arent going to complain cause we are gonna need a lot of setups for this anyway.
Yeah, it's the TV...I believe I have two that I could bring, but I don't even know if I can fit one into my car. :laugh: So yeah, definitely put me down for Wii+Brawl. I'll post later if I can bring a TV as well.

Framerate

Smash Lord
1. Framerate
2. Framerate
3. Framerate
4. Quivo
5. Framerate

But seriously, i guess it would be the top 5 of the power ranking:

1. AZ
2. OS
3. Quivo
4. Capem
5. Nope

Although I think Shugo and one of the God Kais would be awesome to put on there (Y.B.M. :D).

smash64

Smash Champion
1. Framerate
2. Framerate
3. Framerate
4. Quivo
5. Framerate

But seriously, i guess it would be the top 5 of the power ranking:

1. AZ
2. OS
3. Quivo
4. Capem
5. Nope

Although I think Shugo and one of the God Kais would be awesome to put on there (Y.B.M. :D).
its cool man us God Kais are enough to take any crew ;)

Framerate

Smash Lord
its cool man us God Kais are enough to take any crew ;)
Too true. I might have considered you over Y.B.M. if you played Ness...

Personally I think we'd be better off having less MKs and Snakes in our crew, if only because people are getting a ton of experience fighting against them. A lot of people don't know how to fight a good Sonic or Kirby, and the skill difference between Capem, Nope, Y.B.M., and Shugo isn't that significant.

Edit: Or we could just take out OS cause he never practices and hasn't been placing well lately.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i wanna take the infrn boat challenge here

btw the Philly 5 changed to take out Rush and add .com hence his recent posting here

QUIVO

Smash Master
I want a $1 Smash64 random MM
I want a $1 Infern Pirate Ship challenge MM. I want to use TL, but I think infern's too afraid. He said so on facebook!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
we took OS off of kentucky so he could be on Ohio

Framerate

Smash Lord
If I have the money, I'd love to random MM.

Also, how's this for the Ohio Crew:

1. AZ
2. Quivo
3. Nope
4. Y.B.M.
5. Shugo

and if Shugo doesn't come (is he coming?) we can have OS and Capem figure out the spot. Or just throw me in there...

Also, Pops is really intimidating and does surprisingly well in crew fights. Ask Springfield :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I don't know if Shugo will go to this.

Framerate and DJ_Iskascribble might be good though (Insert obvious Dayton crew Bias)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Not sure, close to Cleveland though i think. Ask ITT, or maybe KC/Shugo will come in and inform us. They're not online right now : (
I'm pretty sure he said he lived like 40 minutes away from Cedar point???

Top Bottom