• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
we should make a low tier tourney srly
AGREED!

By this logic, Ike should be legal. MK is still legal.

...watch OS start maining Ike for low tier tourneys, trying to get him banned from them. XD
Or he could host a tourny and say D tier is not legal for low tiers...
Also, you forget, Boozer is also in D tier now. He ***** low tiers pretty hard too.

Louiseville, if Dayton can assemble an entire crew (and is willing to participate in this), Crew battles as well? Hell, let's extend that to every crew here! (Again, with the conditions that the Dayton people agree and that we even have enough to form a crew.)

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Or he could host a tourny and say D tier is not legal for low tiers...
Also, you forget, Boozer is also in D tier now. He ***** low tiers pretty hard too.
I know, I was just going off of Hence's statement. I'm fully aware that it's up to the TO. Even if D tier isn't allowed, low tier tourney would be SWEET M I RITE?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Huber Heights is technically part of Dayton, at least the Greater Dayton area.
If necessary I'll join the crew. I suck but I'm going for practice anyway.

Hence

Smash Ace
I know, I was just going off of Hence's statement. I'm fully aware that it's up to the TO. Even if D tier isn't allowed, low tier tourney would be SWEET M I RITE?
There was just a low tier East Coast tournament won by Inui with Ike. He's definitely allowed in most tournaments after the addition of tier list 3.0.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Huber Heights is technically part of Dayton, at least the Greater Dayton area.
If necessary I'll join the crew. I suck but I'm going for practice anyway.
No way, young lady. Huber is it's own crew. XP

Speaking of which, Huber challenges Dayton to a crew battle. =D

Edit: Oh right, you meant in case they don't have enough people. Nevar mind then. :O

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey, I'm sure Dayton would take you guys up on that... if either crew has enough people lol.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm sure Dayton would take you guys up on that... if either crew has enough people lol.
I know we have enough. Granted, I wouldn't put a few of them up against Dayton's finest if I could help it... and I'm certainly not fantastic either, haha.

We have confirmed:

PeppyWil
FanFan
YayGunbladeVIII
JWatt
Yirby

And another 3 that MAY attend. So we have enough... just hope we can improve our skills before then so that we actually stand a chance. xD

Framerate

Smash Lord
Metaflair!!!

Have you gotten around to uploading the matches from The Competition?

Framerate

Smash Lord
Haha here at OUGA we're all really lazy. I don't have any video capturing device so I have no idea what was recorded or when it gets uploaded. I'm definitely the wrong guy to talk to about that. And I'm lazy.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
MOREHEAD wants a crew match with LOUISVILLE AND SPRINGFIELD.
Louiseville, if Dayton can assemble an entire crew (and is willing to participate in this), Crew battles as well?
Sure thing guys. Dayton, just come up to me whenever :D I'm sure one of you knows me (fromunda, i'm pretty sure I remember playing you at C4, so i should be able to spot you out.)

Airborne

Smash Lord
so i just remembered that i'm the only lexington player going to this..... and that i need a doubles partner.... anyone want a stock tank on their team?

edit: and i'm the only person repping yoshi T_T

Hence

Smash Ace
so i just remembered that i'm the only lexington player going to this..... and that i need a doubles partner.... anyone want a stock tank on their team?

I'm game to team with a Yoshi if you're okay with ZSS or Peach.

Wynaut. :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you

You should talk to Kajoq, he and his house play Brawl a bit.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sure thing guys. Dayton, just come up to me whenever :D I'm sure one of you knows me (fromunda, i'm pretty sure I remember playing you at C4, so i should be able to spot you out.)
Yeah, you took 2-3 dollars of mine. Also, I'll sill be wearing the penguin hat, so I should be easy to spot.

Isn't Nicalobe going to this and also playing Yoshi?

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yeah, you took 2-3 dollars of mine. Also, I'll sill be wearing the penguin hat, so I should be easy to spot.
OH you're the one with the hat? I kept telling my friend I brought that I wanted to grab your hat and run for it.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey FanFan, if my GF were to try to make you one, would you buy it?

And yes, needs moar low tier!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
D'awwww...

The thing is, it would cost money to make, so I would have to charge something. Ah well... Maybe another time then. Sorry.

Glad you like the hat though.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
No time for a low-tier tourney with Doubles/Single in one day. That means crashing Nope's house Friday night ??

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I got a bottle of E&J if someone wants me to bring any Grown up drinks...Hmmm on second thought Nope has a fridge filled up with all the grown up drinks ever...Hmmm Never mind..

Top Bottom