• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Yes. Nope hasn't said anything about outside food not being allowed so right now I'm assuming I can bring cookies

Baro

Smash Journeyman
My attendence isn't ENTIRELY hopeless. Turns out I confused my sister's wedding for another wedding. As for whether my parents are making me attend it, I have no clue. I don't even know the people getting married, so if I get far ahead enough in my English course, I just might be able to come. I wanted to go to at least ONE midwest circuit event, and it's going to have to be this one.

King~

Smash Champion
so lets do a fight club while where here and have it continue throught out the next circuit

@Norm: are you sure?? im a pretty mediocore player=/

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I'll accept this.

(...psssst... FanFan... help me cheat. >_> )

Cheating on your wimmenz? Shameful.

I don't check out tourney threads I'm definately not attending, but is challenging people to nonsensical money matches just... an Ohio thing?

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Huber has a smashing scene? Never heard of it.
I know. I was surprised, too. XD

It's because we're terrible. At least I am
We're right there with ya, FanFan. One of the girls that hopefully ISN'T coming just picks kirby and tries to kirbycide. The other is a little worse than me.

Let it be known that the Huber smash scene is lead by a scrub who uses Ike and has no idea what he's doing, and that only one of us is older than 16. We're the Mewtwo of Ohio smash.

Top Bottom