• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I Trust that Smash 64 will stick to his word on that....He is a God Kai...And Gods are truthful....And Plus he's the best Ness in the Midwest ya dig...

Side Note- ummm Nope I hope you don't if the God Kais Crash at your place that Night....Cause you know its going down strong....

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
we will MM match you guys me and Y.b.M. vs you guys
Arg, I don't have a partner for this, so I'll either play you guys 1v1, or if I'm cocky enough/drunk enough, 1v2.

I Trust that Smash 64 will stick to his word on that....He is a God Kai...And Gods are truthful....And Plus he's the best Ness in the Midwest ya dig...

Side Note- ummm Nope I hope you don't if the God Kais Crash at your place that Night....Cause you know its going down strong....
Agreed! I can't wait to see his awesome Ness in action again! (And Mario **** it.)

This is a lot to read.

My idea is better.

Double Drafts with people who didn't make it out of pools ONLY!!!!

Once a station becomes available.

PS: Hope you guys enjoy that while I'm owning the bracket.
That's a great idea. I bet this becomes one of the few times I actually manage to win matches in the actual tourny.

smash64

Smash Champion
We'll have to see how many times you actually go Ness in tourney. My guess is he'll end up with something in the neighborhood of a 3:1 Snake to Ness ratio. I don't really mind much though; a non-mk main is always a good thing in my book :p.
im a man of my word you will hardly see any snake from me

ook

Smash Lord
Well, I won't be able to go unless I can find a ride. I'd like to go out of state again since I haven't done so in quite some time.

If anyone would be so kind as to let me tag along with them, it would be much appreciated. Just let me know sometime...before the tournament if you can/want to take me.

pleeeeeeaaassseeee xD

Remember what happened at the last MWC champs? :(
How does it feeeeeeeeeeeel now, kirk!?? muahahhaha :teeth:
to have someone not get back to you about a ride

No, but <3, I'd be happy to drive you, but I can't go either :( GL

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
It would be real sweet if all of the Illinois/Chicago people were somehow able to come. We have housing for ya:)
ARG i don't want to drive all 6 hours there. ;_; tell kirk and ook to learn stick and i'll drive... >.>

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
ADDENDUM: Also, D Tier may be considered a borderline Middle/Low Tier. We leave it up to the Tournament Organizer's discretion on deciding whether or not to include D Tier for low tier events.

Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike
Sonic is in C tier, not D tier so he shouldn't be allowed. LOL I've been saying all along that there is no way sonic is low tier.

Kirk

Smash Champion
someone give kirk a ride!!
What he said!

Remember what happened at the last MWC champs? :(
How does it feeeeeeeeeeeel now, kirk!?? muahahhaha :teeth:
to have someone not get back to you about a ride

No, but <3, I'd be happy to drive you, but I can't go either :( GL
lol xD
Let's not bring up the past now! (seriously tho, I really didnt know till after the fact) :/
Hopefully we can get there somehow.
ARG i don't want to drive all 6 hours there. ;_; tell kirk and ook to learn stick and i'll drive... >.>
Yea, me and stickshift dont mix...we're all gonna die if I have to drive that thing.

buy me a stickshift car and I'll learn it!
Sounds like a plan!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Sonic is in C tier, not D tier so he shouldn't be allowed. LOL I've been saying all along that there is no way sonic is low tier.
Ken neth. I said when Ike/bowser were mid they were aloud in low tiers "WERE" meaning before this tier list when they were mid.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
hmmmm

I had assumed PT wasn't considered low tier anymore. Perhaps I wont semi-drop him after all haha.

I'm up for low tiers as well (D - F)
money matches? :D

Top Bottom