• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
HAVE NOT. PEPPY LIES.
It was twenty minutes ago I mentioned my last shopping spree at kohls.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
smash64 you should totally ditch the soccer, this is the CHAMPIONSHIPS not just some random tournament.

PPFFFFFFT

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I am interested in coming. Put my name down (for now). SSB64! I will see if anyone from Columbus could help me out with a ride (QUIVO!). =)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Aaah bad news. I have to be home that Sunday at Noon. The earliest flight won't get me home in time. So count me out :( unless something else comes up or plans change I will let you all know. Dangit I really wanted to go to this too!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
omg i have i have a soccer tournament jun 20th ****! i will try to get my money back and not go
Haha...You better come....Tell em that it's a family emergency and that your needed in Springfield...WHO ELSE AM I GONE DO ILLEGAL STUFF WITH AFTER THE TOURNAMENT....Ya Dig....So Soccer is out of the way REGARDLESS!!

smash64

Smash Champion
smash64 you should totally ditch the soccer, this is the CHAMPIONSHIPS not just some random tournament.

PPFFFFFFT
yeah i will totaly try to not go to my soccer tournament but the thing is i already paid to enter meh ill get it back

XD Thanks Infern, <3

And YES DOOKDIGITY IS IN THE HOUSE!

God Kais vs. Dook @ SSB64. It has to happen.
you guys dont know what you getting in to :p

Haha...You better come....Tell em that it's a family emergency and that your needed in Springfield...WHO ELSE AM I GONE DO ILLEGAL STUFF WITH AFTER THE TOURNAMENT....Ya Dig....So Soccer is out of the way REGARDLESS!!
you already know its going down after the tourney hahahah .....GOD KAIS!!!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Add my name to that list... I'm coming... :)
Well in that case, it's on! Hopefully we're not in the same pool (for once). We'll MM if I don't play you in tournament. In fact we should have a Lucario-is-banned-MM (jk) to avoid the 7 minute stand offs we had last time:dizzy:

Fromusahduhhuman, I'm up for repping Dayton in crews. Apparently there's some free agents around *Infren*. We need to start recruiting

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Well in that case, it's on! Hopefully we're not in the same pool (for once). We'll MM if I don't play you in tournament. In fact we should have a Lucario-is-banned-MM (jk) to avoid the 7 minute stand offs we had last time:dizzy:

Fromusahduhhuman, I'm up for repping Dayton in crews. Apparently there's some free agents around *Infren*. We need to start recruiting
Hmm... Ike mains vs. Lucario mains Crew battle? :O

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If Ally doesn't come I'm winning this tournament.....Well Actually even if he comes...I'm still winning this tournament...*glares at AZ, Judge, Quivo, Lain, Anther*....Come Get Some!!!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Me?

I'll watch YbM eliminate everyone in my way then just beat him or someone else for the win XD

smash64

Smash Champion
ATTENTION
people that are staying at Nope's for the "party" i have some good news. Seeing as the God Kais are way too cool, I got girls from springfield that wanna come for the party. I still i wanna make sure Nope is cool with this but i dont see the reason why he would't, GOD KAIS!!!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord

Chances are good that we will play each other... It's pretty much the same case as Paranormal, and I've only been able to avoid him once out of the 5 tourneys we entered together... I can play MK if you wanna avoid more Lucario marathons... I could play Pikachu, but he's not tourney ready yet...

Hmm... Ike mains vs. Lucario mains Crew battle? :O
Lucario mains would win... I'm sorry to be the one to break the news to ya... :p

wakka444

Smash Ace
ATTENTION people that are staying at Nope's for the "party" i have some good news. Seeing as the God Kais are way too cool, I got girls from springfield that wanna come for the party. I still i wanna make sure Nope is cool with this but i dont see the reason why he would't, GOD KAIS!!!
good **** smash haha itll be one hell of night ^^

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
ATTENTION
people that are staying at Nope's for the "party" i have some good news. Seeing as the God Kais are way too cool, I got girls from springfield that wanna come for the party. I still i wanna make sure Nope is cool with this but i dont see the reason why he would't, GOD KAIS!!!
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT... now when you say girls....do you mean girls who are over 18 and are presentable looking females...or are we gone have to babysit....

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I just have two questions for you... What's going on and why haven't I heard about it? :p

(You don't have to answer that)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I can play MK if you wanna avoid more Lucario marathons.
*cough* sell out *cough cough* I know you've been needing secondary, but really?

Anyway, I don't hate the mk matchup so its not that big a deal. And I'm glad you warned me ahead of time. You pretty much said, "Ban RC in the next set we play".:chuckle:

Top Bottom