• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Nope

Smash Lord
there will be no low tier tourney guys. There just isn't time! Also BRING SETUPS!!!!! I cannot stress this enough!!!

wakka444

Smash Ace
hmmm ive had bi gfs in the past and its an interesting experience checking out a girl and then notice your gf doing the same XD

Springfields setup rule:you want the party bring set-ups!!!

smash is she white?

yoshq

Smash Master
can anyone meet us somewhere between wisconsin and springfield for some gas contribution? my ride doesn't want to drive the whole way.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Probly comin to this and probly providin rides for people like kyosh, shugo, argent, etc. We'll see what happens.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
umm nothing really i just havent met any one that is bi lol
Sure u have, Sin's mamma

smash is she white?
We believe she is black, but we may be wrong, I know the other girl is white, idk about her friends though

smash u were at apex. you have seen at east 15 bi men lmao
I had no idea lol
this is ridiculous.

I hate you all except God kais.
We love you too Omniswelll...no homo

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Rawrrr ITT iono if i will be needing a ride my brother says he's 60% sure he is going >.>...and if he does take us we can just use his girls smexy GPS.

Wish i had guaranteed rides though..

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
smash u were at apex. you have seen at east 15 bi men lmao
I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I fought Pride at CoT4 and didn't realize he was until inui said somethin to ya. Even with maining pink yoshi and wearing a pink shirt I just figured the guy liked the color pink.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I fought Pride at CoT4 and didn't realize he was until inui said somethin to ya. Even with maining pink yoshi and wearing a pink shirt I just figured the guy liked the color pink.
Wearing pink and going by 'Pride'? That's about as obvious as it gets ._.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
lol wha.. FanFan is bi?
Trust me....Some guy must have messed up along the lines. All it takes is one God Kai and she'll be yearning for a man....Ya Dig!

whats this i hear about a party =P.
At nopes Crib...when the God Kais and Springfield Combine it becomes something to look forward to...

ur telling me that infern doesnt like men after all? i call BS
haha Thats funny...STOP IT!

this is ridiculous.

I hate you all except God kais.
We love you to Omni (no homo)

Wearing pink and going by 'Pride'? That's about as obvious as it gets ._.
Haha It's hard to decipher who is gay or not since I just look at people and say the have a different kind of style...There are a few people who look quite suspect though....haha But as long as you don't try no freaky ish with me we'll be cool...

P.S. @Asdioh- I do have a girlfriend...She's the greatest woman i could ask for...I just like partying and hanging out with girls at parties cause it makes things more fun rather than just a whole bunch of guys...ya dig!

Top Bottom