• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Trust me....Some guy must have messed up along the lines. All it takes is one God Kai and she'll be yearning for a man....Ya Dig!
Actually I've been single my whole life and I've already got someone I like, who is a guy.
And honestly, none of the God Kais sound too interesting.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
haha Thats funny...STOP IT!
He's been trying very hard to forget that fateful night... You're ruining months of expensive therapy!

Actually I've been single my whole life and I've already got someone I like, who is a guy.
OH BURN!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Oh really That's cool...Hope things work out between you and Asdioh....haha
haha... The God Kais are cooler than the other side of the pillow...don't be hating.

Shut up doctor X and Get a Job....Oops my bad, Smash give Doctor X his job back...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I also talked a 13 year old kid into coming to this LOL. Free money for all! He thinks he's really good but he's from Dayton so I highly doubt it.

Dayton Zing!

God Kais are overly cocky!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I don't find overly cocky guys to be interesting in the least bit.
We are not cocky, we just accepted the fact that we are good in brawl lol

I also talked a 13 year old kid into coming to this LOL. Free money for all! He thinks he's really good but he's from Dayton so I highly doubt it.

Dayton Zing!

lol ur a bully ITT, and no u!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
I know a 12 year old girl who's a pretty good Ike player. Sadly she's in Alabama and doesn't go to tourneys.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I don't find overly cocky guys to be interesting in the least bit.
Not Cocky at all....Just have the greatest Belief and confidence in myself and team especially when it comes to anything I do....And I don't do anything to gain anybodies interest outside of Music PERIOD... I'm me regardless....Don't be hatin....it's not good for you...

Framerate

Smash Lord
ITT: Might you have room for me or maybe know anybody who could possibly drive Pops and I?

God Pies: Meh they're ok. When they play their mains. And not Snake. Smash64 and Y.B.M. have the right idea.

Nope: Low Tier Tourney.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'll see what I can do about the driving situation, looks like there's a LOT of people that wanna go but not a lot of people that wanna drive.

As far as the 13 year old, he found me on AiB and invited me to his "clan" and said he wanted to play me IRL. I'm like, go to a tourney, I'll probly be at most tournies you go to. AiB people really don't know that there's tourneys goin on all around em all the time.

Framerate

Smash Lord
He mains Ike when it's convenient. Like getting the ladies. Or when he's on a boat.

judge!

Smash Ace
lol this topic is all sorts of lul. i hope u non MI people can handle super drunk judge...there will be music right?!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
There will definetly be music, something loud and bumping to keep the party going and maybe something the girls can dance to amirite?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

Dayton Zing!

Heh, I don't know anyone that young that's good in Dayton. Best Young'un we got is Fizzle.

But if you want to diss Dayton, we'll crew battle Akron... Oh wait, your best player doesn't go to tournies!

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
If anyone from that direction(east coast?), can you give me aide, like pick me up &drop off from Pittsburg or Washington, anything thats like 1 hr away from Fairmont,(my father won't drive me 4 hrs to a tournament)
I will be eternally greatful. I will pay for gas or anything you else you need. Just PM me or text me which you can get by PMing me or
AIM - differen7style

Top Bottom