• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashed in Smashfield - MWC: East Championship! - Springfield, OH (June 20th)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Try to be more discreet if you guys are going to talk about alcohol/drugs. Technically you're not supposed to do it at all (see the SWF rules).

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Be careful when picking up your "Cold Ones" and your "Garden Killers" on the way home from the "Book Store" where you'll meet "John" in the "Employee Lounge".

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha That's mean...And No...All of the Sigs are the same Size...I made them with the same Pixels...Actually I used the same file...Just Rotated characters, names, And the Background...

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

Yeah he's right. The reason they don't look all the same size when they're not next to each other is just because of an optical illusion made by the colors used.

And now that I look at all of them, I think a change of fonts would make them look so much better. For one, you shouldn't use red on black. That combination is one of the worst color combinations you can use for text. It's really hard on your eyes when you read it.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master

Yeah he's right. The reason they don't look all the same size when they're not next to each other is just because of an optical illusion made by the colors used.

And now that I look at all of them, I think a change of fonts would make them look so much better. For one, you shouldn't use red on black. That combination is one of the worst color combinations you can use for text. It's really hard on your eyes when you read it.
i'll take that into consideration...i planned on changing it up then i got lazy and didn't do it....i'mma let this marinate for a while though...

SHUGO!!! You better come!!!

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
i'll take that into consideration...i planned on changing it up then i got lazy and didn't do it....i'mma let this marinate for a while though...
Something else that might look good: having "The GoD KaiS" in one font for all three sigs, and then the person's name and which Kai they are in a second font, and each one of you gets your own font?
Idunno. I'm kind of okay with designing sigs and stuff, but I'm always biased towards some colors and fonts.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Something else that might look good: having "The GoD KaiS" in one font for all three sigs, and then the person's name and which Kai they are in a second font, and each one of you gets your own font?
Idunno. I'm kind of okay with designing sigs and stuff, but I'm always biased towards some colors and fonts.
Ahhhh...We think alike...I've already Began plotting that out...I like designing stuff as well. I am quite gifted with the pencil when it comes drawing and things of that sort...I just chose a different route with the Pencil and decided to make progress in Music. But that Font was the first one I saw that Caught my Eye....I had a long list to browse from and I didn't feel like looking through all of them hehe...once again being Lazy in an artistic kinda way....RaRaRa

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I like how YBM capitalizes random words, but the sigs are a little flashy for me. And weren't the Kais those guys from DBZ. So I'm gonna assume you guys are the God Kais cause you could beat them in drunken Foosball....

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Ohhh, yay. Another person who likes art :D
One of my career choices was something in the graphics design field. Though, I have a bad habit of only drawing what I want, so a freelance artist would probably be best.
And laziness is another thing I suffer from. That and being a perfectionist when I do art related things.

A free cookie for you because you're cool :3
Smash is the only God Kai who isn't, now. Haha

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I like how YBM capitalizes random words, but the sigs are a little flashy for me. And weren't the Kais those guys from DBZ. So I'm gonna assume you guys are the God Kais cause you could beat them in drunken Foosball....
My finger randomly presses the shift button from time to time....Haha And The God Kais **** Springfield in Beer pong I guess Foos ball is next on the list...
Ohhh, yay. Another person who likes art :D
One of my career choices was something in the graphics design field. Though, I have a bad habit of only drawing what I want, so a freelance artist would probably be best.
And laziness is another thing I suffer from. That and being a perfectionist when I do art related things.

A free cookie for you because you're cool :3
Smash is the only God Kai who isn't, now. Haha
I'm the same way....I'll stay up 3 hours late just to make a triangle look perfect haaha thats funny....For some reason it's tough for me to freehand draw females...if i do they look all manly...So troublesome....
Yay!!! I get a Cookie....RaRaRa... Get on her good side Smash...or you get no cookies...

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
For some reason it's tough for me to freehand draw females...if i do they look all manly...So troublesome....
Girls are pretty easy for me to draw. I have an advantage there, since i can just go find a mirror if I need a reference.
I however cannot draw human faces to save my life.

Get on her good side Smash...or you get no cookies...
That's actually pretty easy to do. I'm a nice person :>

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I can't draw human faces free hand. But I can draw it if I am looking at at pic of one. My style is mainly familiarized by Japanese anime. I haven't drawn anything in a while since I've been working on my music. But I still have that passion of drawing in me.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
While you're changing the banners, put each character in each third once, instead of having Ness on the left side twice and not at all on the right (and vice-versa with Kirby). Alternatively, leave them all in the same spot so it looks nifty when you guys all post together.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
While you're changing the banners, put each character in each third once, instead of having Ness on the left side twice and not at all on the right (and vice-versa with Kirby). Alternatively, leave them all in the same spot so it looks nifty when you guys all post together.
Yeah, I think that'd look better as well. I was gonna suggest it, but I already nitpicked a million other things

Top Bottom