• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lolll...if those areee the results.....thats hillllarious....we had a greattt talk at smym about how kels/rbros thought Fruitloop was streets ahead of LE.....guess i was right :pPP.

if its a troll...i just hope i dont look stupid when FL outs places LE =)))).
i hurd some dude named dat armor was here trolling on fruitloop and rat in pools wit ganon? IS THIS TRUE?

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
lol I went marth with a little fox at this, marth's so fun
trail tapped my fox in pools though
purdue is cool doodz
special shoutouts to the players of IL for providing zero setups for this

Kels88

Smash Lord
Lmao im the best falco in the mw. Tink FL sandbagged so hard at this. He didnt play falco at all. LE finally has some respect for my falco. I dont get why people think my falco is free. VB was awesome to play against again. And Sheik kicked the **** out of everyone. Oh and Tink I never said FL was better than LE. I said people better watch out for because hes getting really good. Top 3 MW falco mains are definitely.... Meh doesnt matter. none of them can beat my falco

:phone:

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
Lmao im the best falco in the mw. Tink FL sandbagged so hard at this. He didnt play falco at all. LE finally has some respect for my falco. I dont get why people think my falco is free. VB was awesome to play against again. And Sheik kicked the **** out of everyone. Oh and Tink I never said FL was better than LE. I said people better watch out for because hes getting really good. Top 3 MW falco mains are definitely.... Meh doesnt matter. none of them can beat my falco

:phone:
I dont consider someone going Fox sandbagging hard.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
lance I think it's mine. I let trail use it until kels got him one with a grip so it was probably sitting out by your setup.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Damn that second match with kels vs orly

Edit: those falco friendly dittos are me vs that one blonde kid with the shirt that said gymnastics on it..
I usually use green falco P3

and every time I lose a stock I drop below the platform and do a shine reverse waveland lol

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Roger that loop froots. I'll make sure I get it back to you at the next smash thingy we are at.

Also, my vids will be up later today and maybe some shoutouts too.

Top Bottom