• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL kels really asked for gas money? i'm definitely sending someone else next time

what a grimer

ORLY

Smash Master
@matt: yeah i'd be down for that

@lightsout: does that mean mad-town's bringing a car?

@lance: hoooo baby here comes the dew

Kels88

Smash Lord
LOL kels really asked for gas money? i'm definitely sending someone else next time

what a grimer
lmao i didn't ask for gas money. He offered it. And it's more like a 10-15 min trip each way. Go ahead and ask someone else next time. i won't be doing it anymore.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I was there yesterday at Chilis for a friends birthday, lol..

You aren't really that far from me, I'm near Loyola university a couple redline stops into the city.
Theres also usually a smashfest that happens on sundays in case you didn't know.

Didn't know there were other players in the area

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
they usually last until between 9 and 11 depending on how much of a hard*** the TO wants to be and the amount of time tink takes to john about the bracket

Tink

Smash Hero
^^ *likes*

but on the real, we need to start turbo training so a MW player can take top 3 at FC ppl! maddd smashfests from here to august.

also, depending on how drunk i get the night before, i may not be coming to this 0_o// we will see, but party at Cs with tj RICHEYYYY is gonna be going HAM.

ORLY

Smash Master
joe that's what our circuits should be now

preparing for FC

we're going hard, boys. coasts ain't gonna take our tournament in our backyard

Dart!

Smash Master
I linked the video...i thought it was understood that i was making amalgamation to what we were talking about with the quoted video

Top Bottom