• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Maybe 5 months ago isn't valid anymore because chicago got way better in that span?
Or maybe you're not counting Abu as part of MI rofl. I'm fairly sure there are more of these posts, but I don't have time to be doing extensive searches.

Also I would love to play you sometime moose. I'm fairly sure the only one from MI that has a chance of beating me is velynn though. (matchup advantage, experience, etc)
ROOOOOFL

I don't know what made you think you should listen to that guy. He doesn't live here, isn't considered part of our community, and is probably one of the worst trolls on the entire site. Check his post history sometime when you're bored and you'll realize why half of MI has chosen to block his posts on Smashboards. I suggest you do it too.

It's disappointing when noobs think they're part of a region and even try to trash talk other regions. Any intelligent MI Smasher knows we are miles behind Chicago, although it would be nice if more of us were willing to travel. I'm pretty sure we have never managed to bring more than two of our top six players into Illinois for any particular tourney... very unfortunate.

zDuck

Smash Journeyman
Maybe 5 months ago isn't valid anymore because chicago got way better in that span? Or maybe you're not counting Abu as part of MI rofl. I'm fairly sure there are more of these posts, but I don't have time to be doing extensive searches.
Abu goes to Ohio state lmao, successful troll is successful

fyi most of the MI community has him on their ignore list so we're not really responsible for his posts

Mars-

Smash Champion
Btw is there any smash tuesday/thursday/friday nights after 9:30ish in chicago burbs? Or maybe weekends? I would like to get past the frustration of not having any practice and then sucking at tournaments.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey jeff, when you posted the bracket image from the last tournament, did you remake the bracket in TIO? If so, you should upload it to the ssbpd. We accept partial/remade brackets

Tink

Smash Hero
yoooo....can we do a throwback tournament?

id loveee to try the old school rules, just once to have some fun....you know, stage bans before the random, with more then 6 stages 0_o.

Tink

Smash Hero
i would even go wayy back to the first MW circuit event when corneria+green greens+japes....those crazyyyy *** stages were on.....tho i think ppl would hate that if they arnt old school ://.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We ran everything except Hyrule, Icicle Mountain, and Termina Bay. It was best of 7, 2 stock (Cactuar rule set). It was pretty fun, other than fox being more broken.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
just watch dr pp and see what he does, i think he plays it almost perfectly

you have to mix up laser timings and don't approach consistantly the same way/time

then you combo his face off and edge guard

ORLY

Smash Master
i was thinking march 31st, if that's not too soon of notice for people

ehhhhhh april 14th

Top Bottom