• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash to the Future on hiatus for the summer!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah wtf how did I miss that guy? Personally, I think it'd be sweet to have a multiday secret smashfest of epic proportions. We'd need a sick location tho, even my place couldn't hold that many people overnight

:phone:

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
I would be willing to hold such an event

granted im so far away

but my house is ****ing big LOL

and ofc no smoking/drinking

ONLY SMASH

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Drinking water is prohibited? Also, smoking can be very beneficial to select individuals, especially during practice. Just not in the house right?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha yes sveet

btw get on sc2 so i can beat that ***

but really my place is insanely far and close to no1 cept carless scrubbie binbin

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
damn, can i stay at your house for like a week alex...i could live in your basement lol

anyways i wanna do more 3 falcos vs bowser at this

and i might go all falcon

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hahaha yes sveet

btw get on sc2 so i can beat that ***

but really my place is insanely far and close to no1 cept carless scrubbie binbin
If it was a multiday smashfest, i would definitely consider it. Ur what, 2 or 3 hrs?

as for sc2, alas my computer is on its death bed. I am getting a high end laptop when i finish this semester, so i will be playing sc2 any time im not playing melee.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm guessing Chicago would be the best place for a good fest, since it's in the middle of everyone that comes to these tourneys. I would go to a big fest if it's on the weekend.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
0. Sveet
1. Kels
2. Tom
3. Jason Voorhese
4. Matt
5. Reneblade
5. Darkrain
7. Dart
7. KishPrime
9. Eddie
9. Little England
9. Quaz
9. Pete Chen

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'm not sure what was recorded, but voorhese beat kels in fox dittos 2-0. Dart lost to darkrain and then forfietted to reneblade in losers out of love. Kels ended up coming thru losers, but had to play puff to beat voorhese's fox.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...if those areee the results.....thats hillllarious....we had a greattt talk at smym about how kels/rbros thought Fruitloop was streets ahead of LE.....guess i was right :pPP.

if its a troll...i just hope i dont look stupid when FL outs places LE =)))).

Top Bottom