• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Roster with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
So Robocop was the last tournament you attended? That's a long time ago.
Given that M and I run evenish now, and Apollo beats me and M.
you know what else was a long time ago?
when ricky (m) quit 'playing smash'
he still turned up to tourneys to play casually and ****, but its like saying that you beat up a old frail 107 yr old man, except that ricky is an immortal that lives on coke.

all jokes aside, jon for best dk ever.

swordsaint

Smash Master
apollo for zero suit samus because like some people already said...even if apollo isnt the best zss, this is a 'who do you think of when you think of ___' list, isn't it? Who represents that character the most in more peoples minds.

andrew you came to boost remember? you got 5th after me ted shaya and zxv.

im not gonna go in to who i think is better.

Alzi

Smash Master
Whenever I think of the character zero suit samus Apollo comes to mind.

Just another +1. :D

But do people really care if they don't get their character... I mean it's just a thread on smash boards.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Thanks Matt and Splice.

At rocky, Zero was without a doubt the superior ZSS by a large margin, but that was 3 years ago. Splice and Matt has already pointed this out but it's really only been in the past 6 months that I have improved considerably. I don't 3 stock attila anymore but at that one time he was playing real dumb. I do still take pride in being able to get decently close matches against him and occasionally grab a victory. I do well using ZSS against most top players (except Shaya, but I wouldn't use ZSS against marth in a MU I hardly know, and Scott). That being said it's obvious that Zero and I have different strengths with ZSS so that isn't entirely important. Now it matters about activity.
i have my moments.

or maybe i'm just not very good?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
^ anyone that desperate to troll should really just quit life, by the way.

Anyway, I'ma vote Zero for ZZS, I certainly associate ZZS with him more than I do Apollo...

Also, I really have to insist I get ICs instead of dorf.... pwease?

Remastered

Smash Lord
All I know is that I said everything Splice did, but no one took any notice until he said it :/.

When you try doing anything in any competitive game that involves players opinions it always becomes an ego fest. It isn't just smash sadly. Brawl in Aus has a particularly large ego issue though.

Zero

Smash Hero
I don't think it's an issue at all. Friendly rivalry is great for a competitive community. As long as it's not taken lyk flly srsly.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well the thing was this roster wasn't intended to need the best players for each character. It was more of a who's well known for using that character sorta thing, if that makes any sense.

:phone:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
put all fearsome five in the same thread and watch what happens there, the whole internet will be destroyed

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Zydron gotta learn the hard way. So he can prepare himself showing his moves to his friends while not showing any sympathy.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
thats why u are not number 1 luke.
u gotta assume more blantantly that you are the number one, of all time.

also ike fully charged b is more manly and more explosive.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I dunno if I'm number 1, but I'm the best at everything forever, just ask anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom